Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Just asking all of you out there . How do you want the finale week to be.

1) reappearance of HD and then a miracle recovery.
2) No mention of the disease and a happy ending.
3) Sad ending showing Gun really died from this disease . ( really dont want this some are predicting this would happen in other sites that i mighty worried)
4) what do your pov.
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kidsname

Just asking all of you out there . How do you want the finale week to be.

1) reappearance of HD and then a miracle recovery.
2) No mention of the disease and a happy ending.
3) Sad ending showing Gun really died from this disease . ( really dont want this some are predicting this would happen in other sites that i mighty worried)
4) what do your pov.

Happy ending for now..😊 Like them getting married and having children.. In future like when he is aged the HD can appear.. I ve read abt the disease..Chances are there to appear later..The ending shld be realistic..

This looks like a wedding dress..

Edited by poo_j - 9 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail
^ i saw that too . So happy for a wedding but as you said if they showed he suffered in his lasy day it will take the rom com out of my mind and i wont watch it again. It might be realistic but i just dont want to know the sad part of their story . Lets assume they lived happily .

I know it womt be logical but all my happimess will drown if i dont get my happy ending.
I saw a promo of the next show which they labeled as melo give a realistic ending there but on a rom com i need my happy ending for this show.

poo_j thumbnail

^ i saw that too . So happy for a wedding but as you said if they showed he suffered in his lasy day it will take the rom com out of my mind and i wont watch it again. It might be realistic but i just dont want to know the sad part of their story . Lets assume they lived happily .

I know it womt be logical but all my happimess will drown if i dont get my happy ending.
I saw a promo of the next show which they labeled as melo give a realistic ending there but on a rom com i need my happy ending for this show.

I love happy ending too..πŸ˜ƒ But Kdramas are realistic.. From epi 11 this show was not a rom-com..So don't know how they'll end..Saw other pic too..Lee Gun in different hairstyle and sort of looked lost..Don't know how they'll end it..As they changed story line from Taiwanese drama too..
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: poo_j

I love happy ending too..πŸ˜ƒ But Kdramas are realistic.. From epi 11 this show was not a rom-com..So don't know how they'll end..Saw other pic too..Lee Gun in different hairstyle and sort of looked lost..Don't know how they'll end it..As they changed story line from Taiwanese drama too..

i agree on what you said, i dont know about all the K drama but this show has been realistic so far. so the logical ending would be to show a leap of some 20 years and tell that eventhough Gun suffered from the disease he had mi young and others who stayed by his side till the end. 

and a small snippet of their happy times together has epilogue. this is what my logical brain thinks but i dont want to know the sad part of their story. because as i said before it would ruin my chances of watching the episodes all over again.

dramas based on thrillers , suspence and sad ending are good for a one time watch but hard to repeat though. unless you like to cry πŸ˜­ all over again. while rom coms can be watched even after the show is finished since it have a happy ending. just my pov
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

usually noble idiocy is done by female lead and i used to hate them for running away to a deserted island for some noble years.😑. if i just read the story on paper probably i would have hated Lee Gun too but man his acting saved his character. i want to be angry at him but the expressions really made me feel bad for Him. I got to say that is one hell of a acting by Jang HyukπŸ‘

EXACTLY!!
I don't know who the casting director was but they deserve a huge round of applause as well. So easily if this was played by anyone else, Gun would have been nothing but a jerk, a jerk that was still burying in himself and not ready or man enough to confront his feelings and put an ease to his suffering (as majority of the problems were being lead around that Gun couldn't squarely confront his feelings).

Jang Hyuk...I never watched any of his previous works but i will now...his acting has been flawless and despite the ridiculous mop of hair on his head (that i sadly miss for some reason) he still captivated the audience (and my heartstrings) completely.
Yep, noble idoicy is usually done by the female lead and it was nice to see a change for once but still just stupid and just a slack in creativity from the writers on how they handle it...
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i agree completely. They dragged the story after episode 11 but have to say i was so invested that i didnt mind the wait but now i want it to be over . No more melodrama stuff just pure rom com.

The chemistry really was so great . They are so far the best i have seen . Will miss them both. This has to be my first show where i love the female lead as much as i love the male lead. But lee Gun wins by a small margin hehe.

There is no second lead i watched who annoyed me like daniel pitt . come on this guy makes everything about him. I am best designer, i am so nice, come on who say they are great by themselves let someone else praise you daniel .

Daniel character annoys me to no end. I understand sera being mean because she loved gun for 6 years but daniel met mi young after gun . Three years he was with her . Got it but that doesnt automatically make him her boyfriend. I need to see a bare minimum of him in the last two episodes.

The chemistry was...is...I don't know how to describe it but it was/has been amazing! My gosh his funny days of the snail, the looks he would give Mi Young, the agonized looks of being a deprived sexual man were some of the best moments in the drama. Plus Na Ra, she played such a bubbly, cute, and adorable role of Mi Young who in other cases would have annoyed me to death but i was rooting for her the entire way. The acting deserve all the accolades and even more.

I think with Daniel Pitt, maybe they could have been more and feel that they had to stress it on the same supportive male lead but whatever it is i feel they once again didn't use Choi Jin Hyuk fully to his capacity.
BlurredLines thumbnail
@ najialuv88

I completely agree. The acting of the jangs made this show so awesome. If a mediocre actor or actress  have played their role then i would have ended up hating this character. Mi young for being  annoyingly  simple and bubbly and Gun for his act of noble idiocy . But have to say the actors saved the characters and this show sucess truly belongs to them.

Eventhough the writers are to be blamed for the introduction of noble idiocy i still give them credit for writing such an amazing first ten episodes. Otherwise i would have never watched this show.

Since this is my first show on the jangs . I didnt feel inclined to watch it when i saw lee gun hairstyle on photoπŸ˜† and saw the synopsis . But then i saw the recaps and the comments about how great the story is so i tuned in and now addicted to it.

Have to say when i first say lee gun in the first episode i was like why cant they have cast someone else what is with the hairstyle but now i cant magine lee gun without jang hyuk . I was beginning to be so accostomed to the hairstyle  and do miss it occassionally but i like this style better.
Edited by kidsname - 9 years ago
poo_j thumbnail
I loved Lee Gun's initial hairstyle πŸ˜ƒ and miss it.. He carried it so well.. πŸ‘

He looks so cool!!!

poo_j thumbnail

i agree on what you said, i dont know about all the K drama but this show has been realistic so far. so the logical ending would be to show a leap of some 20 years and tell that eventhough Gun suffered from the disease he had mi young and others who stayed by his side till the end. 

and a small snippet of their happy times together has epilogue. this is what my logical brain thinks but i dont want to know the sad part of their story. because as i said before it would ruin my chances of watching the episodes all over again.

dramas based on thrillers , suspence and sad ending are good for a one time watch but hard to repeat though. unless you like to cry πŸ˜­ all over again. while rom coms can be watched even after the show is finished since it have a happy ending. just my pov

Even I'm new to this Kdrama world..I think they will end as you said..Yes..Rom-Com's can be watched all over again like BOF!!! πŸ˜†