Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@najialuv88
i do feel choi jin hyuk could have chosen some other role then daniel pitt. because on paper daniel pitt might look great but somehow the viewers cant connect with the character. as i said before i would hate Lee Gun character on paper but loving him on the show and similiarly i might have sympathesised with daniel pitt character on paper but not really on the show. it has nothing to do with choi jin hyuk though he is a great actor and truth i watched all his works. from i need romance to emergency couple. so i like the actor but not the character.

reasons for hating daniel pitt :

1) they trying to show him as the typical second lead who is so good and has an unrequited love for the female lead and they stayed on that there is no specific addition to his character then the sister arc.

2) eventhough i loved Gun and Daniel pitt interactions especially during the amensia arc. i just hate when someone acts like a know it all. daniel pitt often does that by always crossing his limits of interferring in Gun and mi young life. By that i dont mean he did anything wrong but he said lot of things wrong. like him constantly saying Gun was making him angry to mi young could have been reduced because it kind of felt repetitive

3)Daniel pitt and mi young realtionship would have strung at heartstrings if they have showed him falling in love with her before the whole preganancy fiasco. the first scene they met she told him , she was preganant. but if they showed a scene prior to that where they met somewhere else he would have stand a chance. but since it started after the pregancy issue it made him a third wheel from the start.

4) i would have rooted for daniel if mi young and Lee gun where not married when he was declaring his love speeches. come on they might get divorced after sometime that all you know . so why saying i am going to start gaining courage all when they are still married.

i have much more compliant towards this character but think the above four are my major issues with the character

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Even I'm new to this Kdrama world..I think they will end as you said..Yes..Rom-Com's can be watched all over again like BOF!!! 😆

agree rom coms with a great ending can be watched countless times but tragic ending or sad ending well no one would watch it once again that often even if they did watch it once or twice. thats why i like rom coms a little better after the debacle that is God gift 14 days 😡 i am staying away from anything that is not a rom com😆
BlurredLines thumbnail

I loved Lee Gun's initial hairstyle 😃 and miss it.. He carried it so well.. 👏

He looks so cool!!!

He really carries it off well.  i cant imagine anyone else sporting that hair cut and still looking that good👏
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kidsname

1) they trying to show him as the typical second lead who is so good and has an unrequited love for the female lead and they stayed on that there is no specific addition to his character then the sister arc.

This happens in every Kdrama...😆 The need to change it..
poo_j thumbnail

agree rom coms with a great ending can be watched countless times but tragic ending or sad ending well no one would watch it once again that often even if they did watch it once or twice. thats why i like rom coms a little better after the debacle that is God gift 14 days 😡 i am staying away from anything that is not a rom com😆

As I'm new to Kdramas..I watch the show once and  like to watch all genre not only Rom-Com..Sometimes rom-com are stereotypical..Like 2nd lead unrequited love!!!

Edited by poo_j - 9 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail

This happens in every Kdrama...😆 The need to change it..

i get it no one should care more for the second lead   if they did then the writers have to join them in the end 😆. so basically they never show a different second lead but the classic.

but there are some dramas where i think the second lead was given a different story arc and i liked it them too. for eg  in i need romance i was rooting for choi jin hyuk character eventhough he was the second lead because the character made sense. 

i also like the second lead in High school King of Savy because he had a a story on his own not just a thrid wheel in the romance 👏. 
BlurredLines thumbnail

As I'm new to Kdramas..I watch the show once and  like to watch all genre not only Rom-Com..Sometimes rom-com are stereotypical..Like 2nd lead unrequited love!!!

usually i stay away from Rom com because it was so steretypical as you said but after watching few other genre recently that ended on a bad note i am choosing rom coms now so that at least i can get a happy ending.

but there are some rom coms i can barely cross two episodes because it was so boring with all the cliches and repetative stories 

poo_j thumbnail

i get it no one should care more for the second lead   if they did then the writers have to join them in the end 😆. so basically they never show a different second lead but the classic.

but there are some dramas where i think the second lead was given a different story arc and i liked it them too. for eg  in i need romance i was rooting for choi jin hyuk character eventhough he was the second lead because the character made sense. 

i also like the second lead in High school King of Savy because he had a a story on his own not just a thrid wheel in the romance 👏. 

Ya..In King Of High School the 2nd lead had a story..😊 I think they should show 2nd lead with the touch of grey shade..They are always good and we feel sorry for them like in BOF and My love from the star..😆
Edited by poo_j - 9 years ago
poo_j thumbnail

usually i stay away from Rom com because it was so steretypical as you said but after watching few other genre recently that ended on a bad note i am choosing rom coms now so that at least i can get a happy ending.

but there are some rom coms i can barely cross two episodes because it was so boring with all the cliches and repetative stories 

I watch rom-com after watching heavy drama..Like after Hotel King..Fated to love you..Tho t turned out melodrama from epi 11 and made me to cry so much..😆
BlurredLines thumbnail
yep i loved how in My love from another star they made the second lead brother a murder and it gave his character  enough importance ,i really liked he was not the typical second lead whose only job is to console the heroine and talk a hour about how great designer he is.