Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llMinHoll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: poo_j

<font color="#FF0066">Looks like there is a leap..In Kdramas haircut indicate tht in general..😆
Check this out..😆 Credits goes to the siggie maker!!!
</font>
<font color="#FF0066">
</font>

Hahaha!! Yur soo right! After the leap the hairstyles have to change! I dont like Lee Guns hair flat!! He needs to spike up again! :/
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kidsname

^
Tfs you are right . New hairstyle means a leap . Kdrama and their logics . Waiting to see the episode want it to be light hearted but doesnt want it to fewl like a filler either . If you understand what i mean.

Same here..No fillers please..Usually due to this filler I lose interest in last 2 or 3 epi..
poo_j thumbnail
Originally posted by: llMinHoll

Hahaha!! Yur soo right! After the leap the hairstyles have to change! I dont like Lee Guns hair flat!! He needs to spike up again! :/

True..He needs to go back to his initial hairstyle..
BlurredLines thumbnail

watched episode 19 , spoilers ahead so if you didnt watch it yet refrain from reading this post.

My worst fear came true this episode was so not what i had expected, i waited for a week and i got a episodes like this. i am so  angry😡 right now.

It was a filler , i would have been okay with it but i t was a filler without any meaningful scenes between the couples. like really episode 18 had much intersesting couple scenes then today.😡

they dragged the mi young mother concept unneccessarily to the point i had FF the scenes where she comes😡. i wanted to see the happy couple only to get the couple fighting to win parents consent. come on they could have fought for it in the first 15 minutes but an entire episode solely on that gets on my nerves. i even watched it raw and even on raw i cant handle Gun heartbroken face everytime mi young mom rejects him😭, and i couldnt make myself watch it with subs, it was hard officially i hate her now for ruining the episode today. sorry for the rant but i was disappointed with today episode.

some many disappointment😭,  please show make a comeback in the last episode or else you would probably be shelved as a great show with a disappointing end.

poo_j thumbnail
@kidsname: Where you saw??? In all sites they removed epi 19.. Btw I didn't read ur above post coz of spoilers..
BlurredLines thumbnail

<font color="#FF0066">@</font><font color="#FF0066">kidsname: Where you saw??? In all sites they removed epi 19.. Btw I didn't read ur above post coz of spoilers..</font>

sorry for the very late reply. Busy day. Wat do you mean they have removed ep 19. Which site are you taalking about.

p.s i watched it on youtube😊
Edited by kidsname - 9 years ago
poo_j thumbnail

watched episode 19 , spoilers ahead so if you didnt watch it yet refrain from reading this post.

My worst fear came true this episode was so not what i had expected, i waited for a week and i got a episodes like this. i am so  angry😡 right now.

It was a filler , i would have been okay with it but i t was a filler without any meaningful scenes between the couples. like really episode 18 had much intersesting couple scenes then today.😡

they dragged the mi young mother concept unneccessarily to the point i had FF the scenes where she comes😡. i wanted to see the happy couple only to get the couple fighting to win parents consent. come on they could have fought for it in the first 15 minutes but an entire episode solely on that gets on my nerves. i even watched it raw and even on raw i cant handle Gun heartbroken face everytime mi young mom rejects him😭, and i couldnt make myself watch it with subs, it was hard officially i hate her now for ruining the episode today. sorry for the rant but i was disappointed with today episode.

some many disappointment😭,  please show make a comeback in the last episode or else you would probably be shelved as a great show with a disappointing end.

It was not that bad..They brought back the rom-com flavor!!!
poo_j thumbnail

sorry for the very late reply. Busy day. Wat do you mean they have removed ep 19. Which site are you taalking about.

p.s i watched it on youtube😊

Oh..They removed website like in sensen.tv,etc..But uploaded it again last 2 epi..😊
poo_j thumbnail
@kidsname: Its a happy ending..😃 Loved the final episode so much!!! 😃 Will miss snail couple!!! 
BlurredLines thumbnail

<font color="#FF0066"><font color="#0000FF">@kidsname:</font> Its a happy ending..😃 Loved the final episode so much!!! 😃 Will miss snail couple!!!
</font>

well i am might have been bit judgemental because of my high expectations. Watching it again it didnt feel that bad . But still i didnt like the mom concept somehow it felt like a bit of a drag.

But loved 20 th episode just watching for the 3rd time already . Will give a detail thought latee but have to say it really was good than 19 . Love this episode a lot.

In short so glad i watched this show will be my favourite of all time sttill something else comes up as good as this one but i dont think it will happen anytime soon