Ankita's threat

preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I am bit puzzled by Ankita's Threat. What does she mean by " I will show you what I am?"
Only thing I can think of it is the company where Pari and Naren are working actually is under Ankita's name. I feel Manav and Archana may have given it to her as they do feel guilty about how ankita was treated and short changed by them. Else what can she really show other than the fact both Pari and Naren and Rushali are her employees.

What do you think????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ankita is now going to show them her strong side ( I hope so ) .So far all these three ( Pari , Naren and Rushali ) have only seen her weepy and weak sacrificing side and they have taken full advantage of that ..

She did all this because she thought that Naren has changed but at least he is a good person like he used to be before but now she can clearly see that she was wrong about him .This Naren is nothing like her Naren Sir ..

Now she will not step back or show any considerations .She will do what she wants to do ...get justice for Ranvijay .
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: preetie

I am bit puzzled by Ankita's Threat. What does she mean by " I will show you what I am?"

Only thing I can think of it is the company where Pari and Naren are working actually is under Ankita's name. I feel Manav and Archana may have given it to her as they do feel guilty about how ankita was treated and short changed by them. Else what can she really show other than the fact both Pari and Naren and Rushali are her employees.

What do you think????

according to the new article Ankita will be heir of Manav's property... I hope Ankita shows Naren and Pari their place and kicks them out of Manav's office... Ankita should tell them that the money with which they are trying to buy everything is actually her grandfather's money
Edited by majoni03 - 9 years ago
preetie thumbnail
Originally posted by: majoni03

according to the new article Ankita will be heir of Manav's property... I hope Ankita shows Naren and Pari their place and kicks them out of Manav's office... Ankita should tell them that the money with which they are trying to buy everything is actually her grandfather's money

Look on their face will worth millions.
bargav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
"Seedi baat sabki Ulti Ginthi Chaalu" 🤣
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the sad thing of Ankita being a mean boss it will bad some viewrs may hate her naren will fall for that strong side which pays no attention to him whatsoever n leave the b**** for another woman. but im glad they'll get what they're looking for i just hope ankita's character isn't destroyed by CV's lame attempt to restore self respect in Ankita Edited by Kesha_H. - 9 years ago
preetie thumbnail
I confused as to why not Pari. Why Ankita as Heir.
SwathyS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: majoni03

wow something nice after a long time :D
candiva007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is the best news ever!  Both Sachin and Pari won't get the company at all.  The greedy ones will get their "just deserts" :)  Can't wait!!!!!

xxxnm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: candiva007

This is the best news ever!  Both Sachin and Pari won't get the company at all.  The greedy ones will get their "just deserts" :)  Can't wait!!!!!

okay pari doesnt deserve the cut from what shes done but i feel bad for sachin. bc at the end of the day he worked so hard for so many years taking care of his parents and working for the company only to be treated like a stepchild. he deserves a cut of his share. he hasnt done anything to ankita. him forming his own company was bc of how archana/manav treated him after soham discovery. they didn't take into consideration that they were bringing in the man who killed his fiance. if pari deserve to get but out bc of her beahvior, then manav and archana also deserve to be betrayed bc of their lack of empathy for sachin