Pavitra Rishta

Ankita's threat - Page 2

preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sachin was given chance and he started steal right from start like some bukha naga person

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rink80 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preetie

I confused as to why not Pari. Why Ankita as Heir.

Archna/Manav might be feeling bad about what happened with Ankita. And then when Ankita left Mumbai to to be away from everyone, they might feel the need to compensate by making her the heir. Though, I thought they will divide their money among every one and maybe Ankita will get a bigger chunk.
xxxnm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preetie

Sachin was given chance and he started steal right from start like some bukha naga person

he stole bc manav/archana treated him like a deposable toy. he was a real son but as soon as soham came around, it was soham who they wanted to do pari kanyidan. they didnt give two hoots about the fact they were bringing back the man who killed his fiance. sachin didnt betray his parents. man/archana betrayed sachin
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nikki1591

he stole bc manav/archana treated him like a deposable toy. he was a real son but as soon as soham came around, it was soham who they wanted to do pari kanyidan. they didnt give two hoots about the fact they were bringing back the man who killed his fiance. sachin didnt betray his parents. man/archana betrayed sachin

Who life would pick for yourself? Sachin or Soham? I bet it will be Sachin. He is lawyer and yet he is living at the mercy of manav. He is too stupid that instead of showing he is mature enough to handle work, he started stealing like some bikari. Soham never asked for money. 
CricktFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nikki1591

no truth is that arman has given more priority to sachin rather than soham . before 25 years they neither educate soham properly nor groom him properly specially manav treated him like garbage during the time when gauri was alive soham wanted to marry gauri .but gauri wants sachin to marry her. so for gauri and sachin happiness. they don't give support to soham . and before gauri kand arman has neglected soham. but if you think Arman betrayed sachin you are .. wrong . truth is that sachin i s just acting of good son with in this 25 years for property .

ABDfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bargav

"Seedi baat sabki Ulti Ginthi Chaalu" 🤣

Lol!
GManda72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tell me one reason why she should tell them ? What does she owe them ?
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So I found out today from my sister that Ranvijay is dead. No surprise but honestly I was hoping for Ankita and Ranvijay to get married and live a happy life and not have this afaat named Naren back into her life.