Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Everyone! Just felt like touching base and saying hello to all my wonderful friends here. Sometimes we get so embroiled in moving on with the pace of life that we forget to pause, take a breath, and look back...look back and be grateful to all those who brought clarity and warmth in our lives when we needed it the most. I found a treasure trove of friends in this forum who have been there for me regardless. I may not be here as often as I want to, but my friends and their memories are etched deep in my heart.

"Most things are forgotten over time. Even the war itself, the life-and-death struggle people went through is now like something from the distant past. We're so caught up in our everyday lives that events of the past are no longer in orbit around our minds. There are just too many things we have to think about everyday, too many new things we have to learn. But still, no matter how much time passes, no matter what takes place in the interim, there are some things we can never assign to oblivion, memories we can never rub away. They remain with us forever, like a touchstone."

~Haruki Murakami
Edited by InduG64 - 9 years ago
Hi Indu,
Hope you are fine...Of course we miss your work in our forum and you will be remembered for your beautiful contribution here...

Memories always live on my dear...and they should be cherished too...

So nice to see a post of yours here...

God bless you!🤗
Hi di 😃
Hope u r doing well...
Felt so good to see ur post in the forum...
Hmm... I need to catch up with last two updates of whispers of spring... nevertheless I read them...
Spectacular journey it is...
Take care...
😃
Originally posted by kmfan_2

Hi Indu,
Hope you are fine...Of course we miss your work in our forum and you will be remembered for your beautiful contribution here...

Memories always live on my dear...and they should be cherished too...

So nice to see a post of yours here...

God bless you!🤗

Hi Shanti...All well. Thanks for asking.
Thank you for the sweet words my friend. I only have to close my eyes to remember those exciting months when the forum used to be abuzz with some supreme examples of penmanship and opinions...including you. I absolutly admire you and all the others here who still get this forum going with their writings. Hats off to you!!

Take care. 🤗
Originally posted by roserosey

Hi di 😃
Hope u r doing well...
Felt so good to see ur post in the forum...
Hmm... I need to catch up with last two updates of whispers of spring... nevertheless I read them...
Spectacular journey it is...
Take care...
😃

Hey Rosey...I came to the forum after a long time, but I do remember everyone here so fondly. Whispers of Spring is complete... Thanks to you and everyone who journeyed along with me all these months. I loved penning down the Raj/Naina story.😳

Take care.🤗
Di ...Hope u r doing gud...
Ahaaan ! Hello, Indu ji... 🤗 Ermm... or should I refer you as Miss Samarpan or Sparsh ! 😆 😳 Gosh... I do miss those days as well when this forum was filled with many many wonderful people... Well, many has move on but you can still see their same love for PV wherever you go.. I've seen lots of them at FB, Twitter and other sites saying that they miss our PV so much and that they hardly found times to visit IF since everyone has their own busy life.. 😳

But putting that apart, I really miss your beautiful writings, your ideas, the romances which always keep my cheeks in red while reading them 😆 , and all the bombastic words used in your writings ! 👍🏼 Sadly, I hardly find time to sit down and read your Whispers of Spring which must be another brilliant one from you.. 😳 😉 Just wanna wish you all the very best in whatever you do... Stay awesome ! 😉

Take care, Indu ji.. 🤗 ❤️
Originally posted by nirmalac99

Di ...Hope u r doing gud...

Hi Nirmala...I am OK kiddo. Hope the same for you. 🤗
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

Ahaaan ! Hello, Indu ji... 🤗 Ermm... or should I refer you as Miss Samarpan or Sparsh ! 😆 😳 Gosh... I do miss those days as well when this forum was filled with many many wonderful people... Well, many has move on but you can still see their same love for PV wherever you go.. I've seen lots of them at FB, Twitter and other sites saying that they miss our PV so much and that they hardly found times to visit IF since everyone has their own busy life.. 😳

But putting that apart, I really miss your beautiful writings, your ideas, the romances which always keep my cheeks in red while reading them 😆 , and all the bombastic words used in your writings ! 👍🏼 Sadly, I hardly find time to sit down and read your Whispers of Spring which must be another brilliant one from you.. 😳 😉 Just wanna wish you all the very best in whatever you do... Stay awesome ! 😉

Take care, Indu ji.. 🤗 ❤️

Hi Isya...Long time. Feels good to interact with you again. Yes, those were magical days, weren't they? Because of the quality of this show, some wonderful group of people came together to make the PV forum the best in IF. There has to be a special reason that one feels such bonding with this place.

Whispers of Spring is complete. Whenever you have some time, you can go through it in one go.

Have a great life. Take care. 🤗
Hey Indu! Hope you are doing great! That's a lovely quote you have shared with us. I read the last chapter of WoS the other day and enjoyed it immensely! Take care! 😊