Hello Friends!! - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello dear 😃
Hope you are doing well 😃
Take care 😳
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Hey Indu! Hope you are doing great! That's a lovely quote you have shared with us. I read the last chapter of WoS the other day and enjoyed it immensely! Take care! 😊

Hi Raveena...All OK, dear friend. Hope the same for you.

I didn't know you were following Whispers of Spring. I am glad you liked it. Thanks.🤗
Originally posted by Guruvishva

Hello dear 😃
Hope you are doing well 😃
Take care 😳

Hi my friend...All fine. I see you quite often in the PV forum. You are one of the many special members who keep the forum vibrant with your inputs. Really admire that. 🤗
Originally posted by InduG64

Hi my friend...All fine. I see you quite often in the PV forum. You are one of the many special members who keep the forum vibrant with your inputs. Really admire that. 🤗
Thanks a lot di😳😳😳
But I'm not 100 % suitable for this appreciation but nice to meet u 😳😳😳
Hi Indu,

Nice to see your post here. Few days is a long time in politics but with you it doesn't matter -- days or months we can still talk like it was yesterday. Your contribution speaks. Hope you are doing well. Take care !

Wishes in advance to U and family...😃
Originally posted by InduG64

Hi Isya...Long time. Feels good to interact with you again. Yes, those were magical days, weren't they? Because of the quality of this show, some wonderful group of people came together to make the PV forum the best in IF. There has to be a special reason that one feels such bonding with this place.

Whispers of Spring is complete. Whenever you have some time, you can go through it in one go.

Have a great life. Take care. 🤗

😃 ... Same here... It's a good thing to come back to see your message and replies here. Agree, Indu ji... This forum used to be heaven for all and still it is to me and some others ! No matter how busy I am, it's a MUST for me to at least visit this heaven once in a day... 😳 

Ooh I see... Sure, will get back into that if I am free 😊 

Wishing you the same and much success ahead... Take care, ji ❤️
Originally posted by chitsri65

Hi Indu,

Nice to see your post here. Few days is a long time in politics but with you it doesn't matter -- days or months we can still talk like it was yesterday. Your contribution speaks. Hope you are doing well. Take care !

Wishes in advance to U and family...😃

Hi Chitra...Thank you for the beautiful card and your heartwarming wishes. I wish you and your family all the joys of life in abundance on the eve of this auspicious festival.

You said it...days or months don't matter where bondings of heart have been secured. This forum brought together so many good people and made them friends for life.

All well my end friend. Hope the same for you. Take care.🤗