Arvi/Ashvik Heaven #194 - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Away and traveling, back in 2-3 days.
Take care and remember to comment on the profiles!

cheers :)
Asha Negi @AshaNegi7    20m

@negi_nitu @iamSpurohit happy bday dear:) hv a blast!

MTV Fanaah @MTVFanaah

After Tonight's Precap Vidhyut Soon Enters in @MTVFanaah RT if You are Excited @rithvik_RD @Rithvik_FanClub #fanaah

Edited by ashfaque2012 - 9 years ago
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/releases/sargun-asha-and-shilpa-create-magic-sony-pals-yeh-pal-hamara-hai-140820

Sargun, Asha and Shilpa to create magic with Sony PAL's Yeh Pal Hamara Hai

The popular actresses of television's Sargun Mehta, Asha Negi and Shilpa Shinde who ruled the hearts of millions with their outstanding performances are all set to return back on television with Sony PAL.

Sony PAL, the upcoming GEC that promises to resonate with the ethos of the traditional yet modern Indian woman is coming up with a unique property Yeh Pal Hamara Hai to celebrate and highlight the different shades of womanhood. The gorgeous actresses Sargun Mehta, Asha Negi and Shilpa Shinde will be seen presenting a unique act to salute the spirit of womanhood in Yeh Pal Hamara Hai.

Slated to go on air from 1 September 2014, with the tagline Yeh Pal Hamara Hai, Sony PAL will inspire every Indian woman with the promise of liveliness and cheer. Adding to the elegance is the graceful Juhi Chawla as the face of the channel.

Asha rehearsing for her performance for the launch of new channel Sony Pal

U Me Aur TV Drama Stars Stories 20th August 2014 - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x244kqw_u-me-aur-tv-drama-stars-stories-20th-august-2014_tv ... (watch from 7.29)
Safe travels Peach! 

Omg d2! Is going to have me all tense. That is so craziness they are doing.  God please protect Rithvik. 

So happy vidyut is finally showing up on Fanaah. Ready for some werewolves in that show.

I see Zee is finally hearing our plea and at least making an effort with ema and asha. I want to see a big push from them to promote it now.

Asha dancing on ema to badtameez dil again. She has become so natural at dancing. Love watching her in the tb video. 

Thank you for all the updates, articles, tweets, and links. Ashvik are some very busy people. 
TellyTalkIndia @TellyTalkIndia

Sargun Mehta, Asha Negi and Shilpa Shinde to return to TV with Sony PAL's Yeh Pal Hamara Hai'

Thanks for the updates guys