CID

Daya Sir's Role In Singham Returns

binod.abhijeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Every Cidian most be feeling very glad to see daya sir in singham returns...and very nicely acted by him.I don't miss any of the ajay sir's movie as he is my favourite actor after aditya sir...and when there is daya sir "Dekhna Toh Banta Hein Boss"..Ok...The way daya sir's role was given is like the supporting actor and he is as the main character next to singham in term of the main theme..He was really given Nice role, I am happy for it...Watching the movie, I feel like daya sir is engaged in the mission from cid.I really like all the scenes and most importantly two scene touch my heart when singham says"Daya lathi charge" and "Daya Darbaza tod" each and everytime singham and daya's dose were great...Daya sir's Performance was really great.."If Singham was the bird, daya was wings".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Wow Binod! πŸ˜³ It's really nice to know that you got a chance to watch the movie! πŸ˜Š Congratulations! πŸ˜ƒ I haven't watch Singham Returns yet but by the looks of your review about Daya sir's work in the movie and general reviews, I think it's an interesting one! πŸ˜³ Thank you for sharing, Binod! πŸ€—
It's really nice to see that you being a Aditya sir fan and all took out your time to share about Daya sir in such detail! πŸ‘

God bless...stay happy! πŸ˜ƒ

Beautiful summed up description brother! β­οΈ

Haha even here Daya sir was seen breaking doors as usual! πŸ˜› Nice to see his speciality going out in the big screen! πŸ˜‰

Daya sir is truly a superstar! <3
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Thank You BINOD...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Dunt Know, thats This Thread Correctly Opened as still I dunt found any Separate Thread regarding any CID Cast about their Other Projects...
But, OK...😊

I Watched SINGHAM RETURNS, just because of My Cable wala...πŸ˜†
The Movie really a PAISA WASOOL kinda Film which contained Some Exaggerated Fight Scenes...πŸ˜‰
I Loved the Whole Portrayel of Police Department...πŸ‘
the Informative Network..πŸ‘
There Aggression's, Anger and all...πŸ‘
Regarding DAYA Sir Role...😊
honestly ROHIT SHETTY did not give Him any Role...πŸ€”
Bhai did what He is doing from 17 Years and now becoming Expert of that...πŸ˜‰
The Only Change is the UNIFORM...πŸ˜ƒ
RS used Bhai Popularity and Fan Following in a Right way and On time...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Some Credit I'll must give to SINGH Sir and FWPH to Originate this Character...πŸ‘
Now Coming to Bhai, He is looking an ABSOLUTE COP...
Stylish, Handsome, Dashing, Stunning...😳
Either at Some Scenes where He stand side by side to AJAY, My Eyes only Focusing Him...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
He really gives Us a New Look by taking REGULAR BATH and wearing PROPER SIZED Executive color Outfits...🀣
His REYBIN gives Him Extra Points...😎
BTW, I m Shocked... Bhai nay KAREENA ko Apni Kitanein laga dii...😲😲
Saara waqqt Wo Movie mein Khana hee Khati rahi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bhai ka Hissa bhi...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Except a Thing which Pinch Me as We are used to Watch HIM in Front Line but in Movie He is ONE STEP BACK from AJAY...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ
But I give Good Applaude to RS that atleast He is using BHai Correctly, giving Good Screen Space and Apt Role...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Obviously it was a Happy news for all CIDiens and then especially for Daya sir Fans that we can see him in Big Label Film.. and specially after the news that Rohit Shetty himself cast him after seeing his acting skills, Our Expectations were quite high...

For me after seeing him in SINGHUM POSTER behind AJAY I was feeling so happy that he is coming wid any Solid Role..And So that I watched SINGHUM RETURN after so much difficulty. But My All hopes boils up after seeing his role...

Till the mid, I was expecting now something related to him will come..Now..Just Now..but nope πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± He was just there all the time to show his presence only... I Agree wd GD abt this point...Personally I feel Rohit Shetty forget to give him any role.. HAWALDAR Role can have more ROLE then HIM... I don't want to hurt any of his FAN..but what I feel..i m just saying that...I feel really hurt that Daya sir got such Role... He was only there to say YES Sir...

Story was all abt SINGHUM and then abt VILLENS...Iss sa tu acha tha Daya sir ko BABA ka role da dataπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Sorry but At least koi ROLE tu hota...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

ABT Movie..well this thread is not for that..But still I feel SINGHUM 1 was much more better than SINGHUM RETURNS...I found so many loopholes in Story Line and Scenes..Kareen's role was also just a Filler role...Nothing else..

Abt Daya I don't get why he accepts such role when he is much Famous as a Senior Inspector... such role having same name is really ruining his image...I m so disappointed with this Role of Daya...At least Rohit can gave him more importance by showing him as Singhum's Best Friend...BABA trying to hurt him..And then any scene related to their Friendship or something...But Rohit all attention was Singhum..he was trying to show only a Single Man can do everything.. I don't understand why Director showed so many Cops in the Movie when they have no role..when only Singhum is enough for everything???? Sorry but it was quite funny to see Singhum alone handling everything... I like Ajay Devgan as an Actor ..but here if we talk abt Daya only then he has no role in the Movie...

Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lo bhaye mene toh movie hi nai dheki ab tak 
Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Okay here I am with the review of Singham Returns. I watched not once but twice and I am really happy the movie and more over Rohit Shetty. Talking about the film, it was absolutely realistic movie with scenes that made us realize the real scenario and pain of our Mumbai Police. They have always been doing a thankless job. The movie actually raise their respect in my heart.  Some scenes actually moves the heart some of which include SIngham given a reality check by a slum lady hitting her son on charge of taking money from politicians. Or Dragging Baba in public streets as his followers didn't allow them to arrest him.  
Now coming to the Main reason, Insp. Daya opps I mean Daya sir... He was just so fabulous. Right from his entry, he was just in character. I could see a bit of Daya, I mean our Daya in him. He was doing his job with absolute efficiency and plus he was close to Bajiroa. The only one who has been close to Bajiroa. His made his presence felt in each and every scene. Apart from the famous "Daya, Lathi Charge" and "Daya Darwaza Tod" scenes. I loved him overall in whatever he did. Especially his just a nod When Head Constable Mahesh Jhadhav's family comes to report about his missing report or his slight smile when Avni (Kareena) comes to meet him for the first time. If I start writing I think the review will be too long to read. He is just way too good.

Coming to my surprise package. Meri Ashwini... Hayee she stole my heart. A confident strong reporter who is courageous and can do anything for truth. After doing all those pathetic (NOM) roles in Rohit Shetty movies, it is now that he understood her caliber. She has the right attitude for the role. Her stance and those eyes that may question one's integrity. Her rapport with SIngham. She won me all over again.

Felt like blessing Rohit Shetty for giving my favorites such amazing roles. 

Now coming to expectations. I felt Daya as a character should have been established. But the truth that me and fans like me should understand is Daya is not the protagonist of the movie, Singham is. Secondly if they would have establish the character, movie might have been too long. The highlight scene that wooed me was few minutes before interval, the shoot out scene where Daya runs out of bullets and the goons are about to attack him, SIngham comes to his rescue and saves his life. This makes us understand Daya's importance for Singham. Whatever Daya got in this movie made me super happy.. All in all Amazing experience... Can watch it en number of times... 
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I was avoiding this thread in the hope that I'll be able to watch the movie. But no. My friends are not willing to accompany me to this. They dragged me to a Telugu Movie. πŸ˜” (which was surprisingly good too) I don't have cable ...Only Tata Sky..and they don't air these movies. so I'll wait for Sony to telecast it with half the screen covered by the banner and another count down timer on top left and hopefully they'll show Daya in those promos before they air it. πŸ˜‰
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much Binod, Dada, Neeme di, Sonali di for your reviews.. I was fearing that he would get less importance and neglected and hence decided to depend on your reviews..
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Caps Made by GD...😈

binod.abhijeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice caps gd, look that specticle in the shirt, he is looking so nice in every scene..