Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
wonderful caps GD πŸ‘
video kahan se mila? πŸ˜•
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely caps Dada..
He's looking dashing in white & black shirt..and that smile..haye..
Thank you so much.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice caps GD, fantastic. 😊
Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for those amazing caps GD... Haayee Mera Hero kinna smart lag raha tha... People were clapping for Ajay and I was clapping for Daya πŸ˜‰ The way he essayed Daya is absolutely stunning. This time Daya won me all over again... Jo thodisi naraazgi man me thi, woh bhi door ho gayi... The most amazing part of his performance is, he never hogs for screen space, takes a foot down and yet makes his presence felt. In Singham Returns, Singham would have been incomplete without Daya. People asking Daya about Singham or the undercover mission of Singham is only known to Daya is enough to tell his importance in Bajirao's life... Haayee I will watch it en number of times and still wont be bored... πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks again GD for those Caps.. They charged me... ❀️

Sorry for this gaga post πŸ˜›
.mOSAIc. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the pics GD. He essays a prominent role in the movie and is flawless throughout..β­οΈπŸ‘
I planned to watch this movie for Daya sir only and he didn't disappoint me. For me, Ajay sir was secondary and throughout the movie my eyes were on Daya sir only. He was looking damn handsome.
Edited by HimaniCID - 9 years ago
pinky118 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘
Daya sir is looking dhasing and his smile😳
thank u so much Dada...superbπŸ‘πŸΌ
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sonali.

Okay here I am with the review of Singham Returns. I watched not once but twice and I am really happy the movie and more over Rohit Shetty. Talking about the film, it was absolutely realistic movie with scenes that made us realize the real scenario and pain of our Mumbai Police. They have always been doing a thankless job. The movie actually raise their respect in my heart.  Some scenes actually moves the heart some of which include SIngham given a reality check by a slum lady hitting her son on charge of taking money from politicians. Or Dragging Baba in public streets as his followers didn't allow them to arrest him.  

Now coming to the Main reason, Insp. Daya opps I mean Daya sir... He was just so fabulous. Right from his entry, he was just in character. I could see a bit of Daya, I mean our Daya in him. He was doing his job with absolute efficiency and plus he was close to Bajiroa. The only one who has been close to Bajiroa. His made his presence felt in each and every scene. Apart from the famous "Daya, Lathi Charge" and "Daya Darwaza Tod" scenes. I loved him overall in whatever he did. Especially his just a nod When Head Constable Mahesh Jhadhav's family comes to report about his missing report or his slight smile when Avni (Kareena) comes to meet him for the first time. If I start writing I think the review will be too long to read. He is just way too good.

Coming to my surprise package. Meri Ashwini... Hayee she stole my heart. A confident strong reporter who is courageous and can do anything for truth. After doing all those pathetic (NOM) roles in Rohit Shetty movies, it is now that he understood her caliber. She has the right attitude for the role. Her stance and those eyes that may question one's integrity. Her rapport with SIngham. She won me all over again.

Felt like blessing Rohit Shetty for giving my favorites such amazing roles. 

Now coming to expectations. I felt Daya as a character should have been established. But the truth that me and fans like me should understand is Daya is not the protagonist of the movie, Singham is. Secondly if they would have establish the character, movie might have been too long. The highlight scene that wooed me was few minutes before interval, the shoot out scene where Daya runs out of bullets and the goons are about to attack him, SIngham comes to his rescue and saves his life. This makes us understand Daya's importance for Singham. Whatever Daya got in this movie made me super happy.. All in all Amazing experience... Can watch it en number of times... 

Yup SONALI, ASWANI was a Big Surprise ffor Me too either I did not satisfied with her Outlook given by RS as its Little Loud as per doing role of mostly Outdoor Reporting or some time as Anchoring...
Her Outlook much resembles to Her role which She was done in PHOONK movie but at that Movie would belonged to a Horror Genre,,, the Outlook was Apt but yes Her Stong Tone Wiped Every Small thing...πŸ‘πŸ‘
She is Outstanding in Her Presence... β­οΈβ­οΈ
gadhadada thumbnail
Originally posted by: debasree04

wonderful caps GD πŸ‘
video kahan se mila? πŸ˜•

Wo Apna tou kuch aisa hee hay Boss...😳😳
Torrent say nikala hay...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Even I got it on one site. I set it for downloading but 2 power cuts in the middle and the download got cancelled midway. πŸ˜’

Will try downloading tonight...and hopefully I'll be able to see it tomorrow. πŸ€”

gadhadada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonali.

Thank you so much for those amazing caps GD... Haayee Mera Hero kinna smart lag raha tha... People were clapping for Ajay and I was clapping for Daya πŸ˜‰ The way he essayed Daya is absolutely stunning. This time Daya won me all over again... Jo thodisi naraazgi man me thi, woh bhi door ho gayi... The most amazing part of his performance is, he never hogs for screen space, takes a foot down and yet makes his presence felt. In Singham Returns, Singham would have been incomplete without Daya. People asking Daya about Singham or the undercover mission of Singham is only known to Daya is enough to tell his importance in Bajirao's life... Haayee I will watch it en number of times and still wont be bored... πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks again GD for those Caps.. They charged me... ❀️

Sorry for this gaga post πŸ˜›

I think after doing such Unaceptable and Undigestable scenes in CID from few Months... Bhai fans needs this GAGA Post SONALI...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Basically, He did not do any thing EXTRA about His Role...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
We Missed all these things in Current CID and we are Used to of it Boss...😳😳
We missed His Grin and Shyness every time He showed when AJAY and KAREENA Met...😳
We Missed His Surprising naughty Shock which He showed when KAREENA asked about Bheel inside Police Station...😳
We missed His Pure laugh which He showed when KAREENA asked about Snacks and He told Her all inside Van...
We missed His Tension Flicks which He showed when contacted to SINGHAM and KAREENA entertained that Call about ALTAF Appearance in that warehouse...😳
Basically We MISSED HIM in CID What He was doing from Long 14/15 Years...😳😳
After these Current Shocks and painful Years regarding His Role🀒🀒... We found HIM back as OUR INSPECTOR DAYA in SINGHAM so We Loved it...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ