Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke: Written Update 19/08/14

--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST ONLY]
The author of this post have chosen  to restrict this post to members only.

Hello Friends😊

Welcome to our written update for today.

Epi starts with Mayank being offered a job. He thinks that he isn't getting a job because of his skills but because of Gunjan's social work. He declines the offer and his dad hears this. They are at the dining table when Prabhu asks him why he declined the offer. He tells him that from Gunjan referred him. Dayal does not see this as a problem. Mayank says its not a problem. He's very proud of gunjan but wants to get a job based on his skills and ability. He wants to find his own success.

Shail wants to know if the job offer is a good one. He says that for the first time he got a job offer where the company wasn't interested in his qualifications. He says he hasn't  committed any crimes and that he is innoncent and wants to prove his worth to the company. he asks his family to trust him as no one is ready to do so. Gunjan tells him that they will always support him no matter what. All the family memebers say the same.

After Mayank has finished eating and has left the table, Dayal says that the offer was a good one and he does not understand why mayank refused. Shail tells him even KT's proposal is a good one and he had refused it. He tells her that he has fixed the proposal for rachna. Shail tells him that relationships are based on  love and comes from the heart.. Dayal gets up and quietly leaves. Prabhu says that the upcoming wedding will remove all sadness from the family. Shail's tells them that they should start the preparations for the wedding.

Gunjan is selecting a dress. Mayank is lost in thought l and   sheasks which dress to wear. Mayank says don't wear red,otherwise she  will look  better than Rachna. Gunjan comes out and asks everyone iif they ready. Dayal givesMayank an interview letter, Mayank says he didn't apply there; but they all tell him not to think  to much and go for the interview. They all cheer when Mayank goes inside to get ready. Seema says what if Mayank knows we did all this drama. Gunjan says that he is her responsibility, but she won't be able to help at home. Shail says they will manage, she must go now. She runs inside.

Mayank is asking people the address of the company. Every denies know about such a company. He goes to a park and finds Gunjan there. he is surprised to see and asks what she is doing there. Gunjan tells him she did this for him to relax as he was all tensed. He is angry and thinks the others might have had a hand in this joke. Gunjan tries to defend their actions. She goes away hurt.

Dayal asks Rachana if she has forgotten her siter Pihu. Shail and Rachna tease him that he himself forgot. 

Mayank and Gunjan are pretending to have an interview. they go to have ice cream.
They are playing badminton. Mayank asks what he will get if he wins. Gunjan says he will pass the interview. Gunjan feels herself dizzy, while playing but continues without caring. She tells him she is tired, and announces him as winner. She isn't feeling good.

Dayal calls Pihu and tells him he agreed on Rachna's engagement with KT. Pihu says I am coming soon. Rachna says this is great. Shail goes to tell Seema. Rachna stops Dayal from leaving, hugs him and thanks him. She says I know you aren't happy and doing this for my sake; she says that I won't let you down ever. Dayal keeps hand on her head, he says I am not worried for you but KT. She says everything will be alright. He says that I want that too, I am giving him my best. If something happens to him, she hugs him again.

precap---the lady takes a picture in her mobile of shail and rachna. she gets injured and rachna sees the photo.

Good Night😊

IMPORTANT NOTICE: TO ALL SILENT READERS, PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION!

Edited by --Jenelle-- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jtmbarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for the update Jen!!!🤗
Asminita001 thumbnail