Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by tellylover202

<h1>Sakshi Tanwar and Ronit Roy in Ekta Kapoor's next Itna Naa Karo Mujhe Pyaar!</h1><h3>Television's known actors Sakshi Tanwar andRonit Roywill be seen essaying the lead duo forEkta Kapoor's upcoming show Itna Naa Karo Mujhe Pyaar.</h3>

</p>

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 | 1:39:55 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) |Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz|10 Comments|927 Views

</div>

<div><p>
Ace producerEkta Kapoorhas quite a few shows in the pipeline which will soon hit the television screens.

TellyBuzz has got a latest update from the sources thatSaakshi Tanwar, last seen inEkta Kapoor'sBade Acche Lagte HaiandRonit Roy, currently seen inSony TV'sAdaalat, will now be seen together. They have been roped in for the lead roles inEkta Kapoor's next show titled as Itna Naa Karo Mujhe Pyaar.

Well, Sakshi and Ronit both of them have proved themselves as one of the finest actors of television and seeing both of them coming together will definitely be a good watch for all the viewers.

We tried contacting Sakshi and Ronit, but both of them remained unavailable.

Keep reading this space till we bring to you more details on your favourite shows

After reading this am even more excited... doing Omg Omg dil hi dil mein...besabar hain Sakshi ji to watch u on tv again... come soon please pretty please... ufff yeh dhadkanein are going crazy...
Thanks for the very good News
i am waiting for long to see Ronit & Sakshi as lead pair
Very good title too "Itna Naa Karo Mujhe Pyaar."

this ia awesome. I am just waiting for sakshi to come back. and again with another great actor

Sakshi Tanwar and Ronit Roy in Ekta Kapoor's next Itna Naa Karo Mujhe Pyaar!

Television's known actors Sakshi Tanwar and Ronit Roy will be seen essaying the lead duo forEkta Kapoor's upcoming show Itna Naa Karo Mujhe Pyaar.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 | 1:39:55 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   10 Comments  |  927 Views

Ace producer Ekta Kapoor has quite a few shows in the pipeline which will soon hit the television screens. 

TellyBuzz has got a latest update from the sources that Saakshi Tanwar, last seen in Ekta Kapoor's Bade Acche Lagte Hai and Ronit Roy, currently seen in Sony TV's Adaalat, will now be seen together. They have been roped in for the lead roles in Ekta Kapoor's next show titled as Itna Naa Karo Mujhe Pyaar.

Well, Sakshi and Ronit both of them have proved themselves as one of the finest actors of television and seeing both of them coming together will definitely be a good watch for all the viewers.

Keep reading this space till we bring to you more details on your favourite shows

Yippee it's confirm...
Thanks Ekta... This Jodi will b super hit...
So excited to see my angel n my superhero romancing each other...

Television's known actors Sakshi Tanwar and Ronit Roy will be seen essaying the lead duo forEkta Kapoor's upcoming show Itna Naa Karo Mujhe Pyaar.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 | 1:39:55 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   10 Comments  |  927 Views

Ace producer Ekta Kapoor has quite a few shows in the pipeline which will soon hit the television screens. 

TellyBuzz has got a latest update from the sources that Saakshi Tanwar, last seen in Ekta Kapoor's Bade Acche Lagte Hai and Ronit Roy, currently seen in Sony TV's Adaalat, will now be seen together. They have been roped in for the lead roles in Ekta Kapoor's next show titled as Itna Naa Karo Mujhe Pyaar.

Reading the TOI news my morning & day was made but now reading this i just feel like flying high on cloud 9 only just hoping & praying this news just dont come out as other day it read Sakshi to host chat show.Hope it get confirmed otherwise this media just want to bully us & play with our emotions.
Originally posted by Tanzuh

Reading the TOI news my morning & day was made but now reading this i just feel like flying high on cloud 9 only just hoping & praying this news just dont come out as other day it read Sakshi to host chat show.Hope it get confirmed otherwise this media just want to bully us & play with our emotions.
I think this show is the reason for sakshi angel not hosting the chat show... As she is very professional... Don't want to get herself running here n there.
Jo bhi hota hein acche ke liye hota hein...super excited for the show.

IS this news has been confirmed?
yahooo... super excited to c my darling sakshi back in action. hope this news is true. yes bring it on ekta. we r dying to c sakshi in action. love u sakshi.
I just read this news on toi, this is awesomeee. i'm sooo happy and excited. besttt news everrr. veryyy happyyy

doin' the happy dance right now😉
Originally posted by simlavidhi

I think this show is the reason for sakshi angel not hosting the chat show... As she is very professional... Don't want to get herself running here n there.
Jo bhi hota hein acche ke liye hota hein...super excited for the show.

Though i was happy for Sakshi's chat show but it was giving me d low feeling as that show was only once a week,always wanted sakshi to do a daily soap so that we can have a glimpse of her on daily basis😉 & i am now super excited for this show with beautiful titled as its starcast "itna naa karo mujhe pyaar",just want this show to start very soon.