That's why Ashni baby wasn't born...another head to pay 😆

And babies are very expensive 😉 😆
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: aardhan

Is it??? 😲
Initial episodes were planned and executed so well...I used to bang everyone who come in between me and the episode...
There were day I used to carry the laptop to canteen and watch...😛
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Anjani9

gosh ...were things so pathetic

It was a very very low budget show.   
[/QUOTE]

That's why Ashni baby wasn't born...another head to pay 😆
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Is it??? 😲
Initial episodes were planned and executed so well...I used to bang everyone who come in between me and the episode...
There were day I used to carry the laptop to canteen and watch...😛
[/QUOTE]

budget started out low and kept deteriorating. Story line started out superb but that also had sunk..😡  I don't think anyone even thought about the concept of rishtedaars. 😆
hkp11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I guess you have all the answers now for this question Vidishaa 😃   Very, very low budget. 😕

I would like to give a hand   to all the entire KTLK team for giving us such a wonderful show EVEN with       They really gave it their all even with low budget - they did not skimp on their writing, acting, directing, comedy, and musical talents 👏👏       

I guess all the money went into making the title song - lyrics, singer and most of all the video mix      luring us into watching the show

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Good post Vidishaji. Except Nidhi and Col. Verma, the only rishtedaar shown from Baba's side were Aradhana Kaushik and her children 😆 It was pathetic to see BB recalling his long-lost ladylove in terminal illness but not his late daughter Nandiniji or his wife (Nidhi's Nani). Since the BB-AK punarmilan track, I have been wondering when BB himself had loved and lost and experienced Pyar ka dard then why did he disapprove of Nandini's lovemarriage and disowned her.

Nobody was shown from BB's side during AshNi wedding either. Armaan's mother had come with 2 women whom she met in the bus 😆 And rest of the Baraatis were KGH staff 😆
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hkp11

I guess you have all the answers now for this question Vidishaa 😃   Very, very low budget. 😕

I would like to give a hand   to all the entire KTLK team for giving us such a wonderful show EVEN with       They really gave it their all even with low budget - they did not skimp on their writing, acting, directing, comedy, and musical talents 👏👏       

I guess all the money went into making the title song - lyrics, singer and most of all the video mix      luring us into watching the show

And still luring us to watch it again and again..