Mumbai Express - Rantara ss (Last Chapter- page 25) - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Hiii all my yedis, sorry for late updateπŸ˜•
I always have a internet problem, so plz forgive me
So here, my second chapter😊
I hope u like itπŸ˜‰

In train-

All are feeling bored and sitting in silence. Raghu was still staring out of window and Antara was listening songs. Machmach was staring at Rukssana and Rukssana was still in shocked. Aman was still playing in mobile and Satya was looking around.

Rukssana P.O.V.

I was still in shocked. When I read that message, I quickly saw Machmach, he winked at me and give sweet small smile, I immediately lowered my gaze hiding my nervousness and happiness. "Akka" Anatra call me, she confused at my behaviour. "Have you seen that boy?" she asked "Who?" I asked. "Who is sitting in front of u Akka, he is watching you since we came here" she said. I feared because I did not tell her anything about him. I know if I tell her about him so she convinces me to marry him so I didn't tell her. "Akkaaa" she call me, I came out my thought and said "Antara, he has his eyes and he saw what he want to saw, so forget about him" I said unwillingly and saw her, she looked confused but I know why she confused. "But  Akka-.." "Antara stop it and don't disturb me" I cut her off and quickly open my novel and keep thinking about him.(They are speaking in their language not in Hindi). "Excuse me" who was sitting in our seat, he said, I saw him. "You know how to read a reverse book" he said and I give confused look and saw my book, he is right. I immediately correct the position of book, I felt embarrassed. "woh kaise bhi padhe tuje kyu kujhli ho rahi hai, aapna muh band kar aur kaam kar apna" Machmach said in anger. "are mein usse bol raha tha, tuje kya, line mar raha hai usse?" he said and smirked. Immediately Antara and I saw both of them in shocked. "O god, yeh dono aise kyu dekh rahi hai, inne hindi aata hai kya" he said. "Stop it guys, bahut ho gaya tumara kay kay, ab muh band karo" who was sitting window's side said in irritation and both shut their mouths. Then I continue reading my novel.

Machmach P.O.V.

I was sitting in silent. I feel restless, I want to talk to Rukssana, but how? Again I saw her, she still reading her novel. O God kab baat karunga, aise hi chalta  raha toa Mumbai station bhi ha jayegi aur Ruku bhi chali jayegi, kaise bi karke kal raat se pehle baat karni padegi lekin kaise' O God, kisi bhi tara sab ko gayab kardo, jaise ki kohi chamatkaar' "Stop it Machmach, Stop thinking like crazy" I said myself. Again thinking about how to talk to her but not any idea came out in my mind and I felt irritation. Few seconds later a message came from her, I got shocked as well as happy. "Kya hua?" I read message and smile, she is still care about me' I said in my mind. I saw her, she looked worried. I give small smile to her and she also give sweet smile and lowered her gazes again. Again another message came in mobile but not from her.

Raghu P.O.V

Messages came to machmach, fistly he was happy but second time he was depressed, I want to know what that message. I didn't know, why he behave very wired since those girls came. Satya said that was right, he really likes her' I thought. And my front seat girl didn't even look at me. Why I am feeling very sad and depressed. Why didn't she look at me. I have never feel like this before towards any girl. Its like love at first site' "ohh come on Raghu, didn't think like teenagers. Again I saw her, she still busy in her mobile. ohh god iske mobile me kitna battery hai jo ki katam hi nahi hota' I said in mind in full of irritation. Suddenly she talk to her sister in their language, I don't understand, but in her sentence, something  I heard like "battery is down". What, her battery was down, wooow, god fulfil my wish'.  I started the celebration but in between Machmach said to me to came out. I sighed and stood. We are came from our seats to entrance gate. "kya hua" I asked in irritation. "woh uncle ka message tha, unnhe shetty ka pata chal gaya hai, woh xyz me hai aur xyz station, mere kayal se raat ke 12 baje tak ha jayegi"he said. "toa tera chehra itnaa latka kyu hai, tujhe neend toa nahi ha rahi hai na" I asked."nahi bhai, mujhe neend nahi ha rahi hai"he said immediately. "haan toa kish baat ki tension hai" I said, "Vo umm.. huh... mujhe...mujhe nhi aana, tum teeno chale jaho usse pakadne" finally he said in relief. "kyu tujhe kya hau hai ab" i asked "woh...huhhh..hmm..'he mumred. "yeh kya badbadara hai seede seede bol"I asked irritationly. " vo mujhe kuch tik nhi lag raha hai I MEAN meri tabyat kuch tik nhi hai, tum jaho " finally he said . "kya hua teri tabyat ko?" I asked in confusion. "mmm... wohh... mera...mera phet karab hai" he said in tension,  "tik hai tu yahich ruk, hum chale jate hai aur kuch dawahi bhi le liyo " I said and he nodded. Then we came to our seats. She is looking out of window. I sat my seat quietly, she look at me and then immediately lowered her gazes. "Dinner time" a waiter came and asked what we wanted to eat then we all give our orders and then he left.

Antara P.O.V

Finally our waiter arrived and  served the food. Then we are all start finishing our food. I having my food very fast because I feel shy eating in front of FOUR boys. I am not that type of girl but when my front seat boy look at me, I feel like he is looking at my soul, see how powerful his gaze'. Whenever I saw at him, he always affected on me. Why?? Something is very different about him, he didn't look at me like others, who look only figure and kept his hungry eyes on girls. Suddenly the food stuck in my throat and I started hiccups. I put my one hand on my chest and other hand searched the water bottle in bag but I didn't found it. Suddenly a water bottle came in front of me, I immediately snatched the bottle and drunk it. "O God" I said in relief. I saw him, he give sweet smile. wooow what a smile, he looks cute as well as handsome'. I also give small smile and said thanks, he's smile became widened and said "Its ok". What a husky voice of him as well as manly'. I forget the world and only saw his deep black orbs who looking straight at my eyes, he look like. Few minutes later, I lowered my gazes, I didn't know why I saw him like this, like he hypnotise me. I never feel like this before, it is all new feelings, I didn't understand what is this feeling?. Finally we are finished ours food and ready for sleep.  At mid night, I wake up and check my sister, who was sleeping in my front peacefully, we are sleeping in upper seat and boys are lower seat. I saw at boys but they are not in their seats. Train was stopped, I felt very thirsty so I am  searching for bottle, but it always my bad luck I didn't found it. So I came out from train to take a water bottle. At station, there was dark all around. Then I found a shop but that was soo far. I decide to take it and rushed towards the shop. Finally I get that shop and pay for it. I saw the train start moving, I panic and look towards shopkeeper, he search for rupees. "are bhaiya jaldi karo, meri train chut jayegi" I yelled at him, "haan mam, de raha hu, haan lo paise" he said and finally give the change, immediately I put in my bag, start running towards the train but train was start moving very fast. I ran towards the train madly and finally train is gone. I stop at my tracked breathing heavily and saw the train was gone.

So yedis, leave ur comments and hit the like button                                         sorry for any grammar mistake 

Edited by salini143 - 9 years ago
Awesome dear πŸ˜³
loved it very much
Machmach n Rukku umm..interesting love story
omg Antu missed d train 😲 where is our hero? i hope he is there in d platform πŸ˜•
pls continue soon dear :)
Hello..
I no u was angry on me..but relly sorry i m so busy in my femily function but i promiss u i pm u banner soon..

Its lovely..
Antu ke treen miss ho gye..hero kaha hai..
Wow
train missed by antu
hero raghu ko antu ko bachane Ana hi hoga
nice part
aww rukku and mm lovely
but antu miss train and where is hero...
lovely update and thanks for pm
Oustanding DearπŸ‘πŸΌ...really very interesting story..loved it..Beautifully written
wow...very nice update...πŸ‘πŸΌ...πŸ‘...

Rukku-MM ki aaank-micholi chal rahi hai...😳
aur idhar Raghu ko Antu ka attention chahiye...πŸ˜ƒ
he was praying ki uski phone battery khatam ho jaaye...πŸ˜†...aur haila...😲...woh ho bhi gayi...πŸ˜‰...
Aadhi raat ko station pe utarne waale hain...πŸ€”...Antu bhi utar gayi...πŸ˜•...n yeh kya..😲...uski Train choot gayi.........

Lagta hai next part mein Raghu---Antu ko milega...😳...πŸ˜‰...
aur train mein Rukku-MM akele reh gaye...πŸ˜‰...😊...

Waiting for d next part eagerly......Loving it a lot...❀️...
yeh aapke liye...πŸ€—...❀️...😳...
awesome update
loved it soo much
rantara staring ang gazing session never ends lol
loving the story
hayla train chut gai and raghu was out as well right?? hayee waiting eagerly for more
pls cont asap and send the link in the PM as well please  :)
Thank u for lovely comment guys
I am glad u all like my concept
Humara Raghu Antu ke sath hamesha rehta hai
I will continue soon
Originally posted by RANTARAlovelife

Hello..
I no u was angry on me..but relly sorry i m so busy in my femily function but i promiss u i pm u banner soon..

Its lovely..
Antu ke treen miss ho gye..hero kaha hai..
Wow

hiii, god yasvi, I am not angry on u dear
Full enjoy your family function dear
I will wait for banner
Hero antu ke sath hamesa rehta hai dear
thanku for comment