Mumbai Express - Rantara ss (Last Chapter- page 25) - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
grt update dear...
raghu drooling on antara ...
n i loved d way he offered her water..😳...
n yes ab kya hoga antu missed d train ...
loving rukku mm love stry 😊...
ps sry fr late reply πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by salini143

hiii, god yasvi, I am not angry on u dear
Full enjoy your family function dear
I will wait for banner
Hero antu ke sath hamesa rehta hai dear
thanku for comment

wow..
Dear u have so beutyfull heart..relly..u are my best frinde..wight fo next part..
Updated soon
such an wonderful chap...
loved it very very much.. cont asap..
hey its wonderful update dearπŸ˜ƒ
ruku staring mm...mm staring at rukku..😳
raghu watching antu..antu watching raghu..😳
antu felt thirsty...n haaww!!!...train chut gayi!!!😲!!..gayi bhains pani main!!!
thanks fr updating dearπŸ˜†

ab kya hoga antu ka??😲

Wow..
yore banner was Really nice
Wighting..
Wow..
can I call u salu
Wow..
Originally posted by RANTARAlovelife

Wow..
yore banner was Really nice
Credit goes to Ria, she made this banner😊
Wighting..
Wow..
can I call u salu
Of course dear, u call me with any nameπŸ˜‰
Wow..

Hiii yedis
Sry for the late
So here 3rd chapter
I hope u all like it

RANTARA

Machmach P.O.V.

We are all out of the train for discussing our plan, how we caught shetty. And my mind still roaming about Ruksanna, when I meet her, what I do?, what I talk to her?. My thoughts break by Raghu " teri tabyat kaisi hai abh" he asked "huh...umm..meri tabyat?... tik hai" I said little bit worried tone. "tik hai...chal fir humare sath" he said "Kya...?nahi..nahi tum jaho, mein nahi aa sakta" I said quickly. They looked at me, confused written on their faces. "kyu nahi aayega huh? Bol" Satya said. "woh...umm.. mera dubara phet karab ho gaya toa..umm.. fir tum mushibat me padh jaoge mere wajah se, isliye tum log chale jaho" I said quietly. Aman and Satya nodded but Raghu stared at me with confused and figure it out why I am acting so weird. "tu..-" "ab tum log jaho jaldi, nahi toa woh ganja baag jayega" he cut off by me. Raghu nodded and give last look and they are out of station. I sighed in relief and turned towards the train. I get in and came to my seat. I glanced towards where she was sleeping. I saw her angelic face, she was sleeping so peacefully and soundly. I stared at her and I don't know when the train started. I turned my gaze opposite side at her sister but she is not there. I think she went for washroom but she take a long time. I give last look towards Ruku and take a seat. "abey yr, yeh toa godeh bech kar so gahi, baat kab karunga" I said in frustration and sighed. I laid on my seat and few minutes after my eyes became heavy and I fell asleep.

Ruksanna P.O.V.

I was awake in the middle of night. I saw front seat where Antara slept. But she was not there, I think, she went for washroom. I waited for her, but she didn't came. I became worried, I came down and rushed towards washroom both sides, but she was not there. O my god, kaha chali gahi Antara' I rushed towards my seat but only Machmach was there. I thought few second whether waken him up or not. I took few slow steps towards him, I put my hand on his shoulder and gently stirred. But he didn't move.  "utto" I said slowly but same thing happen. "utto..." I said little loudly but he didn't move little bit. I continue, anger coursing through my veins. I took a water bottle and poured on his face. He jumped from his seat and sat. He looked at me shocked. "yeh kohi tarika hai, kisiko jagane ka" he said unbelievable " toa kya karti, tum kumkaran jaise so raye te" I said in irritation. "mein nahi tum kumbkaran keh tareh soti ho" he said same irritation. " tumne muje kumbkaran kaha , How dare u?" I said in angry tone " haan kaha meinne kumbkaran, dubara kehta hu kumbkaran-  kambkaran-  kumbkaran, abh bolo" he smirked " you..you ..you" I said searching the word "haan haan bolo mein sun raha hu" he said mischievously. "I hate U" I said irritation "but I Love U" he said looking at my eyes " U love me? " he asked came little closer to me. I slowly lowered my gaze, don't dare look his beautiful eyes. I heard his sighed. " acha chodo, yeh bataho muje uttaya kyu"  he said changed the topic. Damn I forget about Antara, I became panicked " Antara train me nahi hai" I said little shaking voice, he looked at me shocked as well as worried expression. "tumne washroom check kiya?" he asked. " haan meine dono taraf check kar liya, woh kahin nahi hai, O god usse kuch ho gaya toa mein kya karungi" I started to cry " ssh...ssh, kuch nahi hoga usse, woh tik hogi, she is brave girl just like u, subah tak intezaar kar lo sayad kohi kabar mil jaye, plz rona band karo" he said. I start crying harder. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into hug. I cried put my head on his shoulder. " usse kuch ho gaya toa?" I asked in worried tone. " kuch nahi hoga" he said and we both sat, my eyelids became heavy and few minutes later I fell asleep still in his strong arms.   

Raghu P.O.V.

We came back from midway, because when we left station, I have a call from uncle, he said, it is wrong information about shetty. We came back to railway station, but that girl still roaming in my mind. "arre woh toa wahin ladki hai joh humare sath thi" Satya said. I followed his gaze, and she was there, sitting alone. I don't know, why I feel happy, when I saw her. Some connection pull me towards her. I want talk to her, but how? I am not that type of guy, who give something like flowers and chocolates to impress girls. We came little near to her, I saw her closely, she looked scared and something thinking very deeply. "tum dono ruko, mein baat karke aata hun" Satya whispered and gone towards her. Satya is good guy but sometime he acts like more flirtress, he went to her and put his hand on her shoulder. I saw, she quietly put her  hand in her hand bag and took something like spray bottle, she quickly turned and spray on Satya's face. Satya screamed put his hands on his face. Then I found out, it is pepper spray, I covered my mouth for not brust in laugh. "u stupid girl, ahhh...aaahh, mere aankhen" Satya cried "o stop crying like a baby" she said like nothing happen. "kyaa...ek tho meri aankhoo pe spray marti hai aur ulta muje sunaa rahi hai,me me baby ki tereh rohu ye kaise bhi tumse matlab" he said irritatingly. "whatever" she said irritatingly. "Pagal ladki" he muttered. "What did u say, say it loudly u idiot" she said angrily "idiot?..how dare u, u stupid girl" he said in angry tone. I think, they are not going to stop fight easily, so I could help in this. I smiled and get towards them. "u call me stupid, u scare me put ur hand on my shoulder, u stupid, u idiot, u duffer, Once more u call me stupid and I will punch u" she said like a angry cat, how cutie. I smiled. Before satya spoke I said "Satya abh bas kar, bahut ho gahi ladayi" "she is the first who call me stupid, not me Raghu" he said and moved his gaze towards girl and said again "u say sry to me" he said. She laughed like he said something funny. "sry to u, my foot, u say sry to me because u r the one who put a hand on my shoulder and scared me" she said "no u" he said. "u" "u" "u" they both arguing each other but they stop when someone yell behind me "kya ho raha hai yanha" one police officer said. He came towards us. "kya ho raha hai yanha huh" he said again. We three looked each other and I said "kuch nahi sir bas kuch misunderstanding ho gahi thi" " tum charo yanha kya kar raye ho, iss station me kohi nahi rukta, tum charo pe muje sak ho raha hai" he said. "but why, humne kuch nhi kiya" she said little bit worried tone. "tum charo ko mere sath police station chalna padega" he said. "what, why, mene kuch nahi kiya" she said moving back. "par maam apko chalna padega, chaleye" he said. We have no option, so we follow the police officer.

Antara P.O.V.

O God another problem all because of this stupid guy, I think his name Satya, second boy name is Raghu, third boy name...ummm I don't know'. 

We entered in police station. I am worried and scared little bit, ofcourse it first time, I went police station. And also I hate police officers and don't ask me why? " so, kya mein jan sakta hu, tum charo yanha kar raye ho" officer said. of course not, u sooo called officer' I said in my mind. "sir woh.. umm" Raghu mumbled  "I miss my train" I said in little bit attitude. "har kohi yehi bolta hai madam, hume toa sach sunana hai" he smirked. I hate this guy. I pointed at Raghu with my index finger and said "umm yeh mera boyfriend hai". Shocked written on Raghu's face. "aur yeh dono Raghu ke frds hai" I pointed other two boys. " humari madad kar raye hai, baagne me, kyuki humare ghar wale humare risthey ke killaaf the"  I said. "Well done, aakir tumne sach ugal hi diya" officer said. I slammed my fist on desk.

Raghu P.O.V.

She slammed her little fist on desk and shouted "aap samajte kya ho apne aapko, aapko wonhi sunana hota hai, jo aap sunana chahate ho, jab mein keh rahi hu, meri train miss ho gayi hai, aap samajte kyu nahi" We all taken a back of her sudden outburst.

"Dekheye madam, apna awaj nicha kijiye, warna" he warned her. "warna kya huh, yeh sare police officers ek jaise hote hai, mera train miss ho gaya hai, aur muje jana hai" she said still in angry tone. "ok ok, aap yanha sign kijiye uske baad aap ja sakti hai" he said and handing a paper to her. She signed and leave the police station. "kya chiz thi yr, kasam se" Satya said. I glared at him, he rolled his eyes on me. "aapka bhi same problem hai" officer asked. We three looked at each other and finally nodded.

"tik hai aap bhi yanha sign karke ja sakte hai" he said. We once again nodded, signed one by one and leave the police station.

Plz read and comment

hit the like button and appreciate me

You write really well :D
I love your story.
Do update soon :D 
Amazing update.. Awsme... Update soon..

Wow this was tooo good dear...😊

Machmach pet karab hone ka bahana bana raha tha ruku se baat kar ne keliye aur ruku ghoode bej ke so rahi thi...πŸ˜†

Ruku antu ke laapata hone ke kabar dene ke liye mm ke face pe pani pour kiya...πŸ˜†

Aur dono ladaye karne mein busy hoge...

Ladaye ke baad pata chala antu missing hai aur mm ne kaha shube tak intezar karenge...aur dono so gaye...

Antu ne satya pe pepper spray spray kiya...πŸ˜† tat was really good one...😊

Antu angry cat ki tara satya pe badak gaye... raghu bhi undono ki argument rok nahi paya...

Ye kya police aagaye... aur sab ko police station le gaye...

Antu baan gaye sherni aur usse ye avtar dekh ke police officer bhi dar gaye... Aur jane diya...

Raghu aur usske dost toh dekh the hi rehe gaye...

It was awesome...πŸ˜›

Plz cont soon ...

Thank u😊

Edited by Komali14 - 9 years ago