Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

most liking SK Avathar - Page 2

Poll

What's ur favorite Avathar Except Ashuthosh ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
ARiya, I have seen only Dr. Ashu.  πŸ˜ƒ

I have not seen any other role of SK, not even Ram-Leela.  So I did not vote! But happy that he is getting a lot of success and fame, he is definitely hard working πŸ‘πŸΌ
ps664 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I looove Sangram!!!  Though I have'nt seen the movie... here is my ode to him.  Please pardon my Marathi accent. This is not my mother tongue.

suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Voted for Lai Bhaari but deffo only and only Ashu !!
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Haven't seen Laibhari but I think he would do great in a negative role. Saw the clippings and promos and of course, Vidisha's famous song too. Loved him in that. 

The initial phase when he entered as Dr Ashutosh had also been portrayed well by him. He brought a new dimension to that character. 
jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just love to see him as Dr.Ashutosh.We all know that an actor will be  portraying different characters but somehow I like him as Dr.Ashutosh as he did justice to that character and it is a noble one. I am old fashioned and can't like Villians.
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayasree.rao

I just love to see him as Dr.Ashutosh.We all know that an actor will be  portraying different characters but somehow I like him as Dr.Ashutosh as he did justice to that character and it is a noble one. I am old fashioned and can't like Villians.

Watch the movie Jayasreeji...you will love Sangu dearestπŸ˜ƒ
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvika.

Haven't seen Laibhari but I think he would do great in a negative role. Saw the clippings and promos and of course, Vidisha's famous song too. Loved him in that. 

The initial phase when he entered as Dr Ashutosh had also been portrayed well by him. He brought a new dimension to that character. 

Vidisha's famous song??? That woman is Radhika Apte...How I wish it was VidishaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
hkp11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely poll Ariya!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰    I love SK as Ashutosh.  

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Vidishaa

Vidisha's famous song??? That woman is Radhika Apte...How I wish it was VidishaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

For me it is Vidisha's famous song only. Never seen anyone so restless to know the meaning of those Marata Lyrics. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
None from the options provided, Ariya. I like him only and only as Dr. Ashutosh 😳

Edited by ttrocks - 9 years ago