Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marty999 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Still we are all clueless as to if Gunjan is pregnant.
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Aww, weird but I was kinda excited.πŸ˜†
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I will be glad if she is not pregnant, but this track has been excellent to say the least.

I've loved everyone's acting relative to this story line, from Mayank and his over the top first time Dad worry to Seema's selecting names already and force feeding Gunjan fruit, but the best has to be Gunjan. Roopal's acting has been EXCELLENT throughout. She has expressed a gamut of emotions, I've really enjoyed her acting in this regard.

But I agree she is way too young so I hope she really isn't😊
Edited by crtkelly - 9 years ago
milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crtkelly

I will be glad if she is not pregnant, but this track has been excellent to say the least.

I've loved everyone's acting relative to this story line, from Mayank and his over the top first time Dad worry to Seema's selecting names already and force feeding Gunjan fruit, but the best has to be Gunjan. Roopal's acting has been EXCELLENT throughout. She has expressed a gamut of emotions, I've really enjoyed her acting in this regard.

But I agreeshe is way too young so I hope she really isn't😊

I agree that's why I love Roopal/Gunjan she is brilliant at her job what acting. πŸ‘ I am a fan of your post too this post is really good πŸ‘
crtkelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: milla

I agree that's why I love Roopal/Gunjan she is brilliant at her job what acting. πŸ‘ I am a fan of your post too this post is really good πŸ‘

Just giving credit where credit is dueπŸ˜† The whole track  has been entertaining  for sure, but heaven forbid if Gunjan really is expecting. Seema will have her on permanent bed rest for the entire 9 monthsπŸ˜† So far we have no rickshaw rides and no dancing and this is just due to the possibility of her being pregnant. Poor Gunjan.
milla thumbnail

Just giving credit where credit is dueπŸ˜† The whole track  has been entertaining  for sure, but heaven forbid if Gunjan really is expecting. Seema will have her on permanent bed rest for the entire 9 monthsπŸ˜† So far we have no rickshaw rides and no dancing and this is just due to the possibility of her being pregnant. Poor Gunjan.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ya my mom was laughing all the time she was like are they afraid the baby will fall out or something.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Then she was like if Gunjan is pregnant sslk will get boring because when Gunjan is moving around its fun to watch as she is always happy and funny most of the time.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Poor Gunjan indeedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
crtkelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: milla

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ya my mom was laughing all the time she was like are they afraid the baby will fall out or something.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Then she was like if Gunjan is pregnant sslk will get boring because when Gunjan is moving around its fun to watch as she is always happy and funny most of the time.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Poor Gunjan indeedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I just keep have visions of Gunjan laying in bed with Seema armed with platters of fruit, force feeding her🀣
Hopefully the Gargs (particularly Seema) do not go into a decline if they find out she's not expecting!
milla thumbnail

I just keep have visions of Gunjan laying in bed with Seema armed with platters of fruit, force feeding her🀣
Hopefully the Gargs (particularly Seema) do not go into a decline if they find out she's not expecting!

Yes it looks like Seema owns a apple farm from time she heard may be pregnant she have been giving Gunjan platters of apples.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I think Seema will suffer a Heart A when she finds out Gunjan is not pregnant which I hope will happenπŸ‘πŸ‘
marty999 thumbnail
Well Gunjan is not pregnant good thing everyone knows that poor girl could walk around now lol.
marty999 thumbnail
Gunjan is lucky she is not pregnant how she would have been able to help her dad with her mom dream project.