Posted: 9 years ago
Missing u neha😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 
Miss you Neha, miss you a lot please come back soon.
Miss you neha   πŸ˜­ 😭 😭 sooo much 😭 😭 pls come back soon 😭 😭
hey guys ..do yuo rem ...neha said that ashish sharma is her first co star from rab se sona ishq 
neha has acted in that show as lead friend ...she was in the show from the first episode

in the 1 episode she was sleeping with dupatta on her face ...then there is also a bicycle scene and then then the gurdwara scene 
in 4 episode ...in the last of the episode after 22:00 ..there was a scene b/w neha and ashish ...neha was giving jewellery to him...neha was in green colour suit with long chooti  with side parting ...she was looking so beautiful with her bindaas and bubbly attitude

in next episode there is scene of gurdwara ...where they were playing with water ...that time neha is in red suit ...ekroop was also in that scene

first time i have watched that show ...only because of our princess

but i have one doubt ...neha said that this is the first time she came to mubai and damimini shetty  helped her in settling here ...
may be the scenes neha shoot for rab se sona ishq was shot in punjab and she doesnt get the chance to come mumbai

missing u a lot Neha. waiting for ur new show.
Missing u Neha sooo much😭😭😭😭😭😭
"Hum adhore ji rahe hai hame teri jaroorat hai ,hame teri jaroorat Hai"😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Miss you Neha , come back soon please.
hume yu na tadpao😭.. jaldi se apni ek jhalak toh dikhao .. waiting to see u neha. missing u lots 😭
Miss you neha bagga i m waiting for new show 😭
MISSING U LOTS AND LOTS NEHA 😭😭😭😭😭
PLEASE COME BACK SOON... CANT WAIT TO SEE U BACK ON SCREEN ... WANT TO SEE AN INTERVIEW AND PIC OF U SOON..
HOPE U R LISTENING NEHA