Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello All

How is everyone?

Sorry I have been silent for a while but I have been applying the old phrase - if you have nothing to say, say nothing!!!!

I just saw the clips and felt the need to say something. 

I have been intermittently  watching Tumhari Pakhi since Varun joined. Veer is as different from TVS as they could be. TVS was very much a man's man, strong personality, dominating, shrewd whereas Veer is a metro-sexual man - he can cook, saw, is good with kids, good at his job, chilled out but has enough self confidence not to be threatened by a strong woman. 

But there is one underlying trait - they both know right from wrong and feel remorse when they have made a mistake. I have to say I like how the character of Veer is shaping up and this week with Varun back to his groomed hair not the floopy mess when he first arrived looks damn good IMHO

The story is a little slow for my liking but it has positive approach which is always good in my book!!!

Anyway to then see the clip about Shradha not getting along with Varun is disappointing, Clearly you never know whether it is true or just media stirring but if it is true and the reason being is also true than I think Sharda is behaving like a spoilt child. She may miss her previous co-star but if he left on his own volition then her gripe should be with her old co-star not a person who has joined the team. Anyway I hope that are able to break the ice otherwise as she is the anchor of the show his character might have a short life span which would be sad as Veer is actually an interesting character.

This is just my humble opinion so don't shoot me. 

Edited by payal7 - 9 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
not shooting u 
i agree with u
and welcome back silent payal ðŸ˜†
i knew we have many lazy members who come once a month that's why trying to keep posting and updating this forum ðŸ˜‰
i agree with u about the video of shrada and varun , well at times media can come up with stories... u don't need to be over friendly with some one and at times they take silence as WAR or as EGO / SELFISH / PROUD.. he is new in that show so for her, she is doing her job and remaining silent not talking to him off camera 
so what ?? if u r silent type person mean not talkative does it mean u have big ego ? mean u r selfish or angry ?? em sure when those 2 characters will be together some how .. **i wonder how** then she will do nice job and we will like their jodi too. 

I must say I like Veer :)  agreed with u he can feel her pain and feel he was wrong too !! it happens No one is perfect !!
Edited by ronshaan - 9 years ago