Tweet/TOI: Ronit Roy to pair with Sakshi Tanwar in mature love story?

TheGreatKingdom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Ronit Roy @RonitBoseRoy

So... how many people want to watch me in a daily soap? A mature love story!

After Ram Kapoor, Ronit Roy to pair with Sakshi in a mature love story

Neha Maheshwri,TNN | Aug 20, 2014, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Sakshi Tanwar|Ram Kapoor|Ekta Kapoor|Bade Achhe Laggte Hain
After Ram Kapoor, Ronit Roy to pair with Sakshi in a mature love story
Post Bade Achhe Laggte Hain, producer Ekta Kapoor is planning another mature love story.

READ: TV's highest paid actors!

And this time, she has approached Ronit Roy to play the male lead. However, Sakshi Tanwar, who was paired opposite Ram Kapoor in BALH, remains the first choice to play the female protagonist.

The show is tentatively titled Itna Na Karo Mujhe Pyaar. Ronit confirmed, "There is an offer, but it's at a very nascent stage. I can't confirm or say anything beyond this." Sakshi didn't revert to our text message. 
WATCH: Ronit roy cameo in Bade Acche Lagte hai Edited by TheGreatKingdom - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheGreatKingdom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Hiten Tejwani to join Ronit and Sakshi for Ekta's mature love story on Sony?

Hiten Tejwani is a known name in the world of entertainment. The Pavitra Rishta actor undoubtedly is one of the finest performers the industry has seen till date.

A Balaji Telefilms loyalist, it seems that Hiten will go on to act in another project of TV Czarina Ekta Kapoor.

As per media reports, post Bade Achhe Lagte Hain on Sony Entertainment Television, Ekta is all set to roll out another mature love story on the same channel, tentatively titled, Itna Na Karo Mujhe Pyaar, featuring Ronit Roy and Sakshi Tanwar.

Our sources further informed us that the plot will be a love triangle, featuring two men and a woman.

Now, as per information received, the third pivotal character in the love triangle, in most probability, will be enacted by Hiten Tejwani.

When we buzzed Hiten and asked him about the development he said, "Well, I have no clue about it but if at all I get this offer, I would have no qualms to say yes. After all, it's from the house of Balaji."

We also texted Ekta for a confirmation but she did not revert till the time of filing this article.

Tellychakkar.com will soon come up with more information.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Cast Shweta Tiwari opposite RR please! ❤️
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So this will happen probably after adaalat
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
So is Ronit leaving Adaalat? :(