Strictly No Comments Please! - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -Alina.

The character of the week is Rehaan. He's like a pillar of support because he's there for Aliya and Zain, always. I love his scenes with Aliya. He's such a positive character and thanks to his recording, we'll see Zain repenting and going back to get Aliya.  After Usmaan Sahab's death, Rehaan is ZaYa's cupid who'll bring them together, no matter what he has to face! πŸ˜ƒ I just hope the CVs don't change his character. πŸ€“

Irritating Character

Once again, the title of funny character of the week goes to Shazia. πŸ˜†
She joined Office to investigate and she kept an eye on Aliya-Zain. She also played the funny role in finding the person who registered the complaint. 
She is the queen of funny expressions, she looks so funny even in angry mood.
She is not just the funny character of this week, she is the drama queen of Beintehaa. She always make people smile and laugh. So this title goes again to our beloved Shazia. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -Alina. - 9 years ago

Is there any need of explanation on why did I have choose this pic? This picture itself speak volumes..his heart finally found it's peace by locking her in his arms. She got her solace in his embrace..And finally the two soul had a peaceful sleep in each others embrace after a long time. A picture with such a beautiful feel deserves to be the tasveer of week. Am I right?

The libaas of the week is non other than Aliya's dress from our favourite scene. β˜ΊοΈ Preetika looks so beautiful in this pink dress and oh yes, she can carry on any type of costume with ease. πŸ˜Ž

Song: Tum Gaye Ho Kyun
From Dum Maro Dum

Edited by -Alina. - 9 years ago

https://i.imgur.com/LUu8td0.png

By: -VishaD-

and

https://38.media.tumblr.com/cea3e83bd88493367e9a9b203dd85832/tumblr_nalg3tyRlJ1spp3ago2_500.gif

By: Allbut1

Congratulations! Here's a small gift for you. Flaunt it proudly! πŸ˜Ž

By: .-Nikki-.

By: -Faiza-

I just wanna spend my life with you 

https://vimeo.com/104173808

By: Harshika4life

Last four Days

A very beautifully written account of ZaYa's business trip... the supposed last for days of their married life before the last talaaq. read on to find out what happens between ZaYa. Will they get divorced or will their love overcome all the hurdles?

By: AnnRosewood

.Mandy.

Sleeping style ??? 

By: ...Renu...

The last two weeks were filled with interesting and romantic moments. Zain-Aliya's loving scenes, Rehaan finding out about Nafeesa's mistakes, Zain getting to know the truth.. although it's late. FINALLY the story is moving on! Right? πŸ˜ƒ I'll rate the week 9/10. I cut one point because Suraiyya's sister and nephew weren't needed in the story line: we already have Suraiyya as the main villain in ZaYa's love story, why two more? WHY? 

This week was amazing in this field too.. with super se upar wali amazing bloopers in it. πŸ˜‰I literally pulled all my hair in confusion on which one should be selected as blooper of the week, as each one of them were different, unique and super awesome. 

And it's the magically curtains blooper..!!!
When Zain enters into his suit and moved towards the widow, we can see the window with out the glass fame & curtain hanging at its side.

But when the rain started pouring down the widow gets an glass frame for itself..and even curtain go missing  in this scene..!

Kissa-e-Mohabbat, Dastaan-e-Nafrat #10 - TuGayHKyun

CREDITS

Main Banner: -VishaD-
Graphics: appy_indy-KD
Summary of the Week: Wikipedia
Scene of the Week: Mishika123
Dialogue of the Week: _aaliya
ZaYa Scene of the Week: _Littles12_
Funny Scene of the Week: Desigirl_21
Character of the Week: -Alina.
Most Irritating Character of the Week: Yuvika_15
Funny Character of the Week: -KitKit-
Picture of the Week: ...Renu...
Costume of the Week: -Alina.
Song of the Week: -AkkiLuvsNBT- 
Signature of the Week: -Maliha-
Icon of the Week: -Alina.

Video Avatar of the Week: zainaliya-12
Video Mix of the Week: -Alina.
Story (OS/SS/FF) of the Week: vinu127
Most Active Member of the Week: ARandKJFan
Most Active Thread of the Week: -Alina.
Rating of the Week: -Alina.
Message to the Makers: Yuvika_15
Blooper of the Week: vinu127

Aaliya decides to refuse the 51% share. But then she imagines Usman telling her not to give up and fight for her relationship with Zain. So, Aaliya accepts the 51% and comes to the office regularly to make decisions. Due to a project Zain and Aaliya have to go out of town together. The manager of their hotel tries to misbehave with Aaliya and Zain beats him up. later aaliya gets into a fight with zain and wonders off into a jungle zain get worried and goes into the jungle and then they both find each other they find a hut and make a bonfire the next morning Zain and Aaliya reach their hotel and go to the restaurant for meals. He gets up saying he will order something for them and clashes with a girl. Girl hugs her and introduces herself as Sanam. Surayya comes. Sanam says as she heard about you missing from Surayya, she got worried about him and came with Surayya. Zain reminisces his promise to Surayya that he will divorce Aaliya and marry Sanam. Zain looks at Aaliya emotionallly and says he will end the relationship which brought sorrows to his family and says even she will be happy getting freed from this relationship and then divorces her finally for the third time. Aaliya sadly reminisces her marriage with Zain and repeatedly qubool hai thrice.

This time I chose Nafisa- Rehan scene as scene of the week ! I chose this scene as it shows that Good and the Truth always prevails and a lie cannot remain hidden for long. Finally, Nafisa's truth is out and the Good wins! But as it is said sometimes by the time the truth has prevailed, its too late, the damage has been done and to such an extent that its irreversible and that is exactly what happened! The truth was revealed but by then Zain gave the third talaaq to Aaliya resulting in their precious and sacred bond of marriage coming to an end but their love for one another shall remain till eternity. The positive point in this scene was that the truth was finally unfolded and the real culprit had confessed but in the process two lovers were separated! But that is what you call destiny.

Again, there was not only one dialogue I could choose so here I present two most emotional dialogues of the week. First one is a very small dialogue but speaks a thousand feelings of Zain & Aaliya.

Aaliya: Aaliya aur Zain ka toh alag hona na mumkin tha, phir yeh kaise ho gaya?

Zain: Kyun kiya mere saath aisa? Kyun diya mujhe dhoka?

Second Dialogue

Aaliya: Itni nafrat ki zaroorat nahi hai Zain, sirf teen din bache hain. Uske baad sab khatam hi ho jana hai.

Zain: Tumhe kya laga? Abhi bhi khatam na hone ki koi gunja-ish baki hai?

Aaliya: Main janti hoon ke bohat kuch khatam hona baki hai, lekin tumhara dil nahi dhelta Zain yeh soch kar ke teen dino baad, hamara rishta khatam ho jaye ga? Woh rishta jo mamu ne banaya hai. Woh rishta jo hum dono ne mil kar ... uske baad, wapsi ki koi ummeed nahi bache gi Zain. Sab khatam ho jaye ga. Tum jante ho iska matlab kya hai? Main nahi janti ke main tumse aaj yeh sab kyun keh rahi hoon. Par sach toh yehi hai ke maine bohat bar tumse yeh baat karne ki koshish ki, par har baar tumhari nafrat ne mujhe roka. Har baar hamare aas pass ke logo ne mujhe roka. Main bas yehi kehna chahti hoon ke ...

Zain: ke kya, ke main tumhe teesra talaq na doon?

Aaliya: haan Zain! Mat do yeh teesra talaq, Khuda ke liye mat do!

Zain: Aaliya Ghulam Haider, tumhe ab bhi yakeen nahi hai ke main tumse kitni nafrat karta hoon.

Aaliya: Agar hamare rishte main, ek baar bhi tumne mujhse pyaar kiya hai, toh meri baat maan lo. Teesra talaq mat do Zain. mat do teesra talaq Zain! Teesra talaq mat do, please!

Zain: achi khasi pee thi, sab utar gayi. Janti ho har raat main kyun peeta hoon? Take bhula sakoon woh raat, bhula sakoon us inspector ki woh baat, ke usne kaha ke Aaliya Ghulam Haider mere saath safe nahi hai. Aaliya Ghulam Haider, agar tum mere saath mehfuz nahi ho na, toh duniya main kahin bhi mehfuz nahi ho.Ek baat kaan khol kar sun lo, agar aaj meri maa kala libas pehen ti hai, toh uski zimedaar tum ho, aur main tumhe kabhi maaf nahi karun ga.

"Chuha Kaise Tune Ussey? Meri Biwi Hai Woh! Jaan Se Maar Doonga!"

This scene represents the ongoing battle Zain has been fighting with himself of his love for Aliyah. We, as the audience are able to see regardless of the events that have transpired between Zain and Aliyah, their love continues to triumph. Although, their love is being put to the test, ultimately the care, the love they have for one another hasn't diminished. It's only been pushed down underneath a thick layer of misunderstandings. 

Aliyah and Zain's relationship has always been a victim to the well-laid out schemes of their family members. Rather than Zain divorcing Aliyah out of hate, Aliyah and Zain's separation was bound to take place because of Zain's promise to his mother. Now, if Zain's mother has become so blind in her own thirst for revenge that she can't see her own son's pain, what fault is that of Zain's? Zain can't forget easily the torture both his mother and him endured at the jailhouse and visions of his mother's black libaas. Had it been anything else, he would have been able to forgotten and move forward. 

The minute Malik, laid his dirty hands on Aliyah, Zain yelled and ran as her savior, her protector, her husband, where his main priority was to save his wife's honor. Nothing and no one would ever stop him to save Aliyah. This scene only reaffirms NO matter where life brings them, no one will ever have the right to touch his wife and neither will he tolerate any obscenity directed towards his wife. 

How can anyone say that this man does not love Aliyah? Zain said had it been any other woman in Aliyah's position, he would have done the same thing. Yet, the passion and rage with which he'd beaten Malik proves otherwise. If Aliyah was just another woman for him, he didn't have to go out of his way to beat her aggressor. No, Zain didn't have to do anything for a woman that he claimed to have hated so much, but he did. He didn't have to take the responsibility of bringing Aliyah safely into her room. He didn't have to stay in bed with her to wipe her tears. His hate should have stopped him from lying onto bed with her. The resentment he feels for Aliyah wouldn't have allowed him to stay in the same room as her. Protecting Aliyah isn't just a responsibility; it's his duty, his own self-preservation. Aliyah coming in harm's way would hurt Zain equally, if not more. Her pain is his pain. 

Harshad's performance truly deserves a round of applause. Did anyone else notice while Zain screamed how his veins had been pulsing so erratically? The anger and possessiveness Harshad portrayed on screen was absolutely brilliant. Not to be left behind, Preetika had outdone herself once again. Harshad Arora and Preetika Rao have made their mark on screen in such short time; it's remarkable how far they've grown to deliver such exceptional performances.

Thankfully in these two weeks there were some funny scenes otherwise this track was filled with only intense and dramatic moments. Many of the scenes that included Shazia were really funny such as when she tells Fahad to give her Talak so that she can also get Barkat Royale was quite amusing. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Another small funny scene was when Shazia was in the office and was trying so hard to get her work done which included ordering the perfect tea and making the finance head make the tea for her. In that scene Fahad's expressions said it all, that entire scene was very comicalπŸ˜›.

I would like to add another small scene with the new entry of the character Bilal I expect some more funny scenes but one scene I found absolutely hilarious was when Bilal was trying to get close to Shazia, the manner he was doing it and Shazia's face at that time was very hilarious.🀣

Icon of the week

By -BonBon-
By Akki
Song:  Tere Hoke Rehengay
Movie : Raja Natwarlal

Code

Kissa-e-Mohabbat, Dastaan-e-Nafrat #10 - TerHokRahenghe

CREDITS