Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yaqeen. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -Alina.

Zain finds out that Aaliya is not at fault and regrets divorcing her. After knowing it he searches for Aaliya as she left him.

1 Year Leap

After 1year leap, still Zain searches for Aaliya. Thereby, Saurriya's sister Zarina and his son bilal came from Dubai to occupy the properties of Usman.In hyderabad Aaliya runs a dhabha after leaving Zain with the help of Rehan. After so many enconters finally Zain and Aaliya meet each other in a marriage. To get back his Aaliya Zain works in Aaliya's dhabha. Aaliya tells Zain that now she hates her.She gives him three challenges to complete, in which the third challenge is Zain gives all his property shares to save Aaliya's dhabha but she still believes going with Zain will hurt her self respect. That night her servants inform that her dhaba is on fire. Aaliya rushes to sve Zain and sees that he is fixing the board of the dhabha. Then Zain asks for his third challenge and Aaliya tells him to be quiet and says I love you and they reunite.

Scene

Har taraf naye saal ka shor hai, par meri zindagi ka har ek pal, ek jaise lag ne laga hai. Log guzre hue saal ko alvida keh rahe hain, aur main chah kar bhi is saal ke ek ek lamhe ko, rukhsat nahi kar pa rahi, beeti baton ko bhula na, mere liye mushkil nahi hota lekin is baar kuch aisi beeti hai jo beet ne ka naam hi nahi leti. Aaliya ab Aaliya nahi rahi aur ab shayad kabhi nahi hogi. Ek panne pe bhi tumhara naam nahi hai Zain, jaante ho kyun? kyun ki tumhara naam likhne ki zaroorat hi nahi thi, maine sheher chod diya, milon door chali gayi tumse lekin aaj wahi khadi hoon, ussi hotel mein jahan tumne teesra talaq de diya tha mujhe. Bas woh ek pal nahi guzar ta, woh ek pal nahi guzar ta, nahi guzar ta woh ek pal. Kyun usse bhej diya wapis meri zindagi mein Allah, kyun?

Allah, apka aisa karam hua hai mujh par, ke shukriya bhi bohat chota lafz hai. Sirf sar jhuka sakta hoon aap ke samne, ke apne mujhe meri zindagi se milaya. Main janta hoon ke uske dil ke darwaze mere liye ab hamesha hamesha ke liye band hain, lekin aap toh jante hain meri mohabbat uske liye kitni pak saaf hai, aur agar aap ka karam raha toh meri mohabbat ka noor uske gham ke andhero ko par kar kar, uske dil ko zaroor chuye ga, itni toufeek baksh de mujhe.

ZaYa scene

This time the funny scene of the week is again between Bilal and Shazia. No matter how manipulative Bilal is his scenes with Shazia are always funny and the light-hearted moments are a welcome in the otherwise dramatic plot.

Shazia has just found out that she has vitamin D deficiency and she makes it a big deal she literally wants to be admitted in the hospital and she almost faints because of her tension when Bilal comes and holds her. Bilal who has a huge crush on her wants to help her and suggests some ridiculous ways but Shazia doesn't pay heed to any of them. While the kids Sana and Arub are sitting there and watching them, Bilal really does not know what to do and so he asks the kids. The kids in a very funny manner take his phone and show him the right treatment method. πŸ€£

Even though Shazia and Bilal scenes have nothing to do with the story whatsoever they are light hearted and provide entertainment which is much better than all the plotting and planning besides they do make a very cute and a funny couple. πŸ˜³

Edited by -Alina. - 9 years ago
yaqeen. thumbnail

Character

Irritating Character

Funny Character

yaqeen. thumbnail

Finally after ages of searching he had found her ..the happiness..the joy of meeting each other and being together reflected on their faces..it seemed like they got soul of their life  back with mere touch of each other..the term "Do jism ek jaan" can be perfectly implied here..so that what made me choose this pic as the picture of the week..!!!

Costume

Song: Tere Hoke Rahenghe
Movie: Raja Natwarlal

yaqeen. thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/nZfuYIB.jpg
By: saher_90

&

By: -Faiza-

Congratulations! Here's a small gift for you. Flaunt it proudly! πŸ˜Ž

https://i.imgur.com/rFcixmh.png

By: -Priya-

By: .Mandy.

By:

Dil Toh Pagal Hai

A beautifully written ongoing FF based on the film Dil Toh Pagal Hai. Aliya moves to Mumbai to pursue her dream of dancing but destiny crosses her road with Zain's. Read on to know the lovely journey of ZaYa through love and dance😊

By:  -.serendipity.-

Edited by -Alina. - 9 years ago
yaqeen. thumbnail

-Saheba-

By:

yaqeen. thumbnail

Rating

We were literally showered with bloopers last week, ( as usual) but I of course cannot mention all of them here. So I'm picking the one which I hated the most. The earrings blooper. Last week when Zain was remembering Aliya and the time he spent with her, he held out a pair of pearl drop and white stone studded earrings while they showed the party sequence in flashback.

But on that day, Zain gifted Aliya a pair of champagne and red stone  studded earrings. 

It was a scene that we cannot forget: I wonder how the CVs/director(s) forgot that?