Frequent Posters

Priya46 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh oh poor m wonder what uday is going to do to her
roshni101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 3

Uday to himself: ooh fiesty, i like it. This has gotten more interesting. You seriously have no idea what hit you manyata 😆 now lets see how you react when you find out this 'waiter' is none other then Yuvraj Udayveer Singh 😈

Uday walks towards Unnati and calls out: Choti

Unnati all of a sudden stops in her tracks and without saying anything hugs Uday tightly.

Unnati: Dada 😃 i missed you so much. I am never leaving you again.

Uday: but i didn't miss you at all. 😆

Unnati: 😭 how mean dada.

Uday: haha just joking. I missed you too' and he hugs her again.

Jay and vijay come there also.

Jay: Uday, stop hugging Unnati again and again. Save some for jiji 😉

Uday smirks on the mention of manyata.

Vijay: what's the smirk for? kya kiya hai?

Uday: I havent done anything' he said pretending to be all innocent.

Unnati: spill the beans already dada.

Jay: yes Uday. Tell us na 😃

Uday tells them about his encounter with manyata while the other youngsters have their mouths hanging wide open.

Jay: Uday you're soo evil. 😈

Vijay: I tell you.

Unnati: haha this is epic 😆 seriously dada you are the limit.

Uday: no choti, I'm limitless 😉

Jay: So now what?

Uday: just let her think im a waiter here for now. I will tell her myself in a while. She'll get the shock of her life in sometime.. They all smile.

On the other hand, manyata is sitting between Giri and brij and talking to the elders.

Manyata: It feels so great to be back home and sit amongst you all 😊

All smile at this. Brij then says: Giri do you remember how manyata used to be soo chubby when she was small and now look at her. 😃

Manyata: Dad 😡

Komal: Mahraj, she wasnt so chubby. She was and still is perfect the way she is.

Giri: haha but back then was the chubbiest kid in our family 😆

DS smiles and says: chubby toh hona hi tha. She used to steal chocolates from my cupboard 😃

Mainka: not only your cupboard Maa saheb 😆

Avanshika interepts and says: now enough. Stop making fun of my daughter. Mahraj aap toh abhi bhi chubby hain.

Manyata: 🤣
awwe thank you aunty. You're the best. she gets up, kisses Av and excuses herself. All let out a small laugh and get caught up in discussions.

On the other side:
Unnati: Dada, im bored. Manyata is too busy with the elders also 😔 Lets do something fun.

Uday: like what?

Jay: how about truth or dare?

Vijay: fine lets give it a try.
the four of them start playing truth or dare (skipping to Uday's turn)

Unnati: so dada, truth or dare?

Uday: dare

Jay: Uday are you gutsy?

Uday: do you even have to ask. Ofcourse I am. Im Yuvraj Udayveer Singh. Bhul gayi?

Jay: ok then, you will kiss the first girl that comes out the girls washroom. 😈

Uday: k fine. I'll prove it to you that im gutsy enough. Wait and watch. He leaves.

Unnati: Jay, why this dare?

Jay: I saw jiji going to the washroom. So Uday will have to kiss her now. This will surely lead to fireworks as both are bombs 😈

Vijay: Jay bhai, you should be Uday's sister. Evil evil evil you are. 😆

Unnati: omg this will be worth watching.

Vijay: I TELL YOU 😃

Manyata comes out of the washroom and uday smirks. He thinks to himself: another encounter with my princess. Interesting. Looks like you'll find me wherever you go.

He walks towards Manyata, taps her shoulder, and as soon as she turns he gives her a peck on her cheeks. Manyata felt her breathing getting heavier for the first time near the close proximity of a guy. She was rooted to the floor while Uday felt like he was in heaven. He moved back and looked at her reaction. She stood still with her mouth slightly opened. Uday slowly started to smirk seeing her reaction. Suddenly manyata came back to her senses.

Manyata: you stupid waiter. What did you just do 😲

Uday: dont you know what i just did? wait let me show you again. He moves abit forward pretending like he was going to kiss her again but Manyata moves back.

Manyata: Dont even try that. How dare you 😡

Uday: oh come on sweetheart, its just a kiss. I know you enjoyed so no need to pretend 😆

Manyata: I would rather have a monkey kissing me. Oh wait a min, a monkey just kissed me a second ago. She smirks

Uday: So i look like a monkey to you?

Manyata: how much i wish i can say yes.

Uday: then say it or is it that you know im really sexy and you dont want to lie.

Manyata: you and sexy? these are two words that dont go together.

Uday: yeah thats why you were soo lost into me when i kissed you 😆

Manyata: Oh please. Im Rajkumari Manyata, i dont get lost into others, they get lost into me. and btw you are soo getting fired today Mister.

Uday thinks in his mind: lol shes soo much like me.

Uday: well then too bad. I'm not one of them. Haha you cant get me fired.

Manyata: yes i can

Uday: No you cant

Manyata: why not? have you forgotten that im a princess?

Uday: No i havent but then you dont know who i am

Manyata: yes i do, you're a waiter. You're name is... she stops not knowing his name.

Uday: My name is Udayveer Singh and Uday for you 😉 He smirks looking at Manyata's shocked expressions. the trio (Un, Jay, VB) were laughing like crazies. Manyata glared at them. She wanted to run away realising she was fooled and that he was the yuvraj of jaigarh. Uday patted her cheeks and left with a wide smile on his face.

Precap:
Manyata: You have no effect on me, so keep dreaming Yuvraj sa.

Uday: Really? he says pulling her closer to himself and caressing her cheeks.

Thats it for chapter 3. I hope you guys liked it. Please leave your comments and do hit the like button. Thanks 😊
Priya46 thumbnail
Awesome update but now I don't know who to feel sorry for m for what uday
Is doing and will continue doing or for uday for m's reply to all his doings
roshni101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya46

Awesome update but now I don't know who to feel sorry for m for what uday
Is doing and will continue doing or for uday for m's reply to all his doings

Thank you 😳] lol dont feel sorry for the both. It's their fav thing to fight. They'll get better afterwards. Uday's just doing this to annoy her and Manyata's replies are just showing that shes no less than him 😳
roshni101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni101

Thank you 😳 lol dont feel sorry for the both. It's their fav thing to fight. They'll get better afterwards. Uday's just doing this to annoy her and Manyata's replies are just showing that shes no less than him 😊

roshni101 thumbnail
Thank you 😳
preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
yay finally updated loved this chapter roshu to gd... i loved how vijay and the others guessed by udays smirk that he was up to something... loved how the elders were discusiing about manyata about how chubby she was that was a sweet part. the bit i loved the most when j gave uday the dare knowing manyata was in the washroom was fab... and like how uday actually kissed manyata where she did get lost for a second... haha her reaction at the end when she knew who uday was and omg the precap is more than awesome rosh ur killing me now i am so excited for the next part seeing the precap update soon sis and thanks for the pm 
roshni101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preya_radev

yay finally updated loved this chapter roshu to gd... i loved how vijay and the others guessed by udays smirk that he was up to something... loved how the elders were discusiing about manyata about how chubby she was that was a sweet part. the bit i loved the most when j gave uday the dare knowing manyata was in the washroom was fab... and like how uday actually kissed manyata where she did get lost for a second... haha her reaction at the end when she knew who uday was and omg the precap is more than awesome rosh ur killing me now i am so excited for the next part seeing the precap update soon sis and thanks for the pm

awwe thanks for this sweet comment sonu 😳
It means alot. Im glad you enjoyed. 😊
Yup they know Uday very well. 😆
I thought the scene of elders was a waste but then i wanted to show abit on how Avanshika always supports Manyata.
Well he is a sexy prince afterall. Who wouldnt get lost.
Im gonna make you wait long for the next update. Im evil like Uday 😆 😈
No need to thank me. Its my duty
shazeen21 thumbnail
Hi, my name is Shazeen. Im a new member on IF
Loved the update. Very nice ff.
Update soon
LazyBing thumbnail
So finally I read it 😛 it was such a cute chapter and best part is that it was manveerlicious 😳
Uday is an expert in smirking but didn't manyata could do it too..I wish I could have has seen this on TV
Jai is naughty as usual. So now we got our first manveer kiss in this FF which was damn cute.
If manyata is already in such a shock just knowing who UV is then I wonder what her reaction will be when she finds out that she is engaged to him. 😉

Thanks for the PM. 😃

And..the precap was the best thing about this chapter..I guess next update will be romantic