Hi, my name is Shazeen. Im a new member on IF
Loved the update. Very nice ff.
Update soon
hey, welcome to if. I hopr you have a good time here   πŸ˜Š
I will update soon
Thank you 😳
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Ashvikian_AK

So finally I read it πŸ˜› it was such a cute chapter and best part is that it was manveerlicious 😳
Uday is an expert in smirking but didn't manyata could do it too..I wish I could have has seen this on TV
Jai is naughty as usual. So now we got our first manveer kiss in this FF which was damn cute.
If manyata is already in such a shock just knowing who UV is then I wonder what her reaction will be when she finds out that she is engaged to him. πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the PM. πŸ˜ƒ

And..the precap was the best thing about this chapter..I guess next update will be romantic
awwe thank you. The comment was lovely 😳 im happy that you liked the manveerlicious update. Haha this Manyata is just like Uday. If he is annoying her, she'll be no less and if he in future flirts will manyata, she will be giving him a hard time in return by flirting with him also πŸ˜† both are a challenge to each other. Yup, she is naughty and her naughtiness will lead manveer in romantic situations. Yup the next update will be romantic 😳 and about the pm. Its my duty so no need to thank me 😊
Beautiful updates πŸ˜ƒ
loved it to the core !
Manyata and UVs encounter were awesome
want to see more nok jhoks of thm 😳

hey roshini the update was fab
the dare was nice
bechare mnayata shock me
uday toπŸ˜‰ kya kehna uske bareme
plsss update soon 
thanks for pm
Originally posted by perfection

Beautiful updates πŸ˜ƒ
loved it to the core !
Manyata and UVs encounter were awesome
want to see more nok jhoks of thm 😳

awwe thank you soo much 😳
Glad you liked it.
Lol you'll get to see alot of their nok jhok ahead πŸ˜†Edited by roshni101 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by angleroops

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5" color="#ff0033">hey roshini the update was fab</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5" color="#ff0033">the dare was nice</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5" color="#ff0033">bechare mnayata shock me</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5" color="#ff0033">uday toπŸ˜‰kya kehna uske bareme</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5" color="#ff0033">plsss update soon</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5" color="#ff0033">thanks for pm</font>

Hey, awwe thank you for the sweet comment 😳
Haha she will get alot of shocks.
Afterall its Yuvraj Udayveer Singh shes dealing with.
Hes way to naughty.
Im glad you liked the dare.
I'll update tomorrow.
And you're welcome
Chapter 4

Manyata thinking to herself: Halkat, veda, yeda, kasmanukhana, tarak ka peepa, kutta ,kamina sand kahi ka, smjhta kya hai apne aap ko. I hate him. How dare he fool me.

Unnati, Vijay and Jay are at the bar, when manyata comes theres.

jay: hey jiji, so how is the party?

manyata: it was amazing before i met uday

Unnati: πŸ˜†

Manyata: its not funny, you guys fooled me 😭

Vijay: jo b ho M bhai. We enjoyed this alot. You should have seen your face 🀣

Manyata: this isnt over VB. I wont leave him.

Jay: pehley pakar toh lein πŸ˜†

Manyata glares at Jay, she leaves from there with VB and Unnati. Manyata then shifts her gaze towards Uday who is standing at a distance talking to some guests.
She says in her mind: as much as i hate to admit but he sure is hot. It'll be fun playing this game with him. If he thinks he can get away with fooling Rajkumari Manyata he is soo wrong 😈

Uday comes up to Manyata and smirks.
Uday: so someone is checking me out.

Manyata: im not checking you out Yuvraj Udayveer Singh.

Uday: hmm well i never mentioned your name princess πŸ˜ƒ i saw you staring at me baby, so no need to deny. I know im hot but no need to stare. I feel shy 😳

Manyata: Tumhe apney bare main bahut galatfehmiyan hain. I was just wondering what sin I have done that i met you.

Uday: you've probably done a good deed not a sin. Standing here with me in this party, your standards have reached the top princess. You should be thanking me πŸ˜‰

Manyata: it should be other way around sweetheart.

Uday: ayeeinn sweetheart and all han?

Manyata: two can play this game also Uday. If you are the great Yuvraj Udayveer Singh then you're forgetting im Rajkumari Manyata. If girls die to be with you then let me tell you, tum jaisey mere agey peeche ghumte hain.

Uday: thats the problem princess, mujh jaise tumhare agey peeche ghumte, but they are not me. Theres only one UV in this world and hes the best. No one can compete with him.

Manyata: and thats the good thing, there is only one you. If there were more of you, i would have died

Uday: haha thats next to impossible cos aaj tak hum jaisa koi paida nhi hua na hoga. And about you dying, that wouldnt be anything new for me. Girls almost die when they are close to me 😈

Manyata: you are soo full of yourself. Do you really think im one of them?

Uday: no, you're different. You're innocent yet so bold. He said looking passiontly into her eyes. They were looking deep in each others eyes when Manyata broke the eye contact.

Uday: but then like i said girls cant resist me, i think you're a girl also πŸ˜† so you do count.

Manyata: lol so you seriously think you have some kind of effect of me? πŸ˜†

Uday: i dont 'Think' i have an effect on you, i 'Know' i do.

Manyata: you've lost it. You have no effect on me. So dream on Yuvraj Sa.

Uday: Really? he asked pulling Manyata closer to himself. He had his one hand on Manyata's waist, holding her to himself, while with the other hand he caressed her cheeks. Manyata for a second got lost but then turned her face to the other side and said,

Manyata: yes really. She tried pushing Uday away but the more she pushed him, the tighter his grip got on her waist. She turned her face to him and found him staring intensly at her.

Uday was losing his senses being near Manyata. He ran his finger from her temple down to her chin and later outlined her lips with his thumb. Manyata shivered at his touch. Manyata felt elephants dancing around in her tummy from being so close to him. She had seemed to lose her voice when she felt his breath on her neck and his hand running up and down her back.

Just then Manyata felt her mobile vibrate and she broke out of her trance and pushed his hand off her waist and gave Uday death glare.

Manyata: I hate you, she said on realising her stupidity and made a run from there.

Uday to himself: Get a grip Uday. Focus, i know shes lovely and gorgeous but dont lose it.

After a while he remembers the moment and smirks.

Uday in his mind: deny as much as you want princess, i know have an effect on you. You can run all you want but at the end you'll have to come to me as im your destination. You're mine. 😈

Manyata gets a drink for herself and is lost in her thoughts. "what just happened some time ago. Why wasnt i able to stop him. Does he really have an effect on me? but how? i just met him 2 hours ago but why do i feel some sort of connection with him? Kyun kichi chali jaa rahi hun uski taraf?"

The scene shifts to the the others.

Jay: Mom i think we should tell jiji about her roka.

Komal: yeah i think she needs to know.

Brijraj: no i dont think so.

Mainka: but why dada? she deserves to know. and we have to tell her some day then why not now

Brijraj: I dont think its the right time. She doesnt even know so much about Uday yet. She might take a wrong decision.

DS: She knows about her responsibility. Im sure she wouldnt disappoint us but we need to wait for the right time.

Av: Maa sahab, Manyata humari beti ki tarah hai. I dont want her to be forced into this relation. And we will accept her decision no matter what.

Giri: jee maa sahab. Its totally her decision. I hope she agrees but if she doesnt then humein woh b manzoor hai. She'll remain our daughter either way.

Manyata is at the bar again when Uday comes there for a drink. Manyata sees him.

Manyata: oh God. Not again. Uday turns his attention towards her when she says that.

Uday: you know one thing i really like about you? He says placing his hands on either side of the bar, capturing manyata between his arms and the counter.

Manyata: one thing? lol im sure you like everything about me. She says leaning towards Uday.

Uday leans closer to her and says: how are you so sure?

Manyata: well because im Manyata, i know everything.

Uday: awwe sorry to burst your bubble sweetheart but that not applicable on me. The thing i really like about you is that tum har baat main God ko yaad kerti πŸ˜† saying this he moves back laughing

Manyata fumes in anger.
Manyata: Go to hell 😑

Uday: I will but not without you.

Manyata: will you just shut up.

Uday: No. Make me if you have the guts. πŸ˜‰

Manyata: trust me, if there was someone else in your place i would love to make them shut up but you aint my type baby.

Uday: thats cos your type of boys include idiots and im not one.

Manyata: arrgghh' she stomps her foot on the floor in irritation and leaves from there. Uday chuckles seeing her leave and has his drink Manyata is soo lost cursing Uday that she doesnt look ahead and bumps into someone . Seeing the person infront of her, she pounded into his arms excitedly.

So this was it for chapter 4. I hope you guys liked the update. Please leave you likes and comments. Thank you.

hey roshni fab update
thisuday is so full of self
but manayata is also not less
he annoys his princess a lt
plss updatr soon
Loved it πŸ˜³
Could imagine them arguing 
Update soon 
Loved it !