Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyBing thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Lovely chapter πŸ˜› LOL finally we heard what we could in the show from manyata, ' but he sure is hot' πŸ˜‰
And what is this? Manyata called UV 'sweetheart' 😲 wow!
I loved ManVeers eye contact 😳
After a long time I read a romantic scene of manveer .. And I loved it.
Manyata at the bar 😲 I never imagined her like that.
'Tum Har baat Mai god ko yaad karti ho' reminds me of manyata saying something similar to this to jai. I can never forget her dialogues πŸ˜†
So there's a new entry? πŸ˜•
I'm feeling he will come in between Manveer
Cont soon 😊
preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
loved the update roshu to gd everything was awesome i liked this bit of the part Uday: but then like i said girls cant resist me, i think you're a girl also πŸ˜† so you do count.She turned her face to him and found him staring intensly at her loved the way how uday wad staring at manyata... wonder when will everyone tell manyata about her rokha... loved how giriraj and his wife love for manyata and would be happy with any decision manyata would take once she knows the truth... i liked the bit how uday captured manyata between his arm and the counter... just love their nok-jhok awesome i wonder who manyata bumped into maybe it might be kabir and uday might not be jealous do update next part soon really cant wait and thanks for the pm
roshni101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MysticRiver

nice update...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you 😊
roshni101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashey99

Loved it😳

Could imagine them arguing
Update soon

Thank you so much 😊
I will update soon
roshni101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: perfection

Loved it !
it was gud .
Thnx for the pm .
Update sun .

awwe thank you 😳
Im glad you liked it
You're welcome 😊
I will update soon
roshni101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashvikian_AK

Lovely chapter πŸ˜› LOL finally we heard what we could in the show from manyata, ' but he sure is hot' πŸ˜‰
And what is this? Manyata called UV 'sweetheart' 😲 wow!
I loved ManVeers eye contact 😳
After a long time I read a romantic scene of manveer .. And I loved it.
Manyata at the bar 😲 I never imagined her like that.
'Tum Har baat Mai god ko yaad karti ho' reminds me of manyata saying something similar to this to jai. I can never forget her dialogues πŸ˜†
So there's a new entry? πŸ˜•
I'm feeling he will come in between Manveer
Cont soon 😊

Awwe thanks for the sweet comment 😳
It meeans alot.
Lol Uday is hot so she had to admit
This Manyata is bold and naughty so shes going to be doing and saying alot more of this πŸ˜†
Shes going to be giving Uday a hard time by calling him with all types of names including sweetheart πŸ˜‰
Im glad you liked the eye contact and romantic scene.
Yup Manyata at the bar πŸ˜ƒ shes like Uday in every way.
A new entry who will bring manveer closer.
So dont worry.
I will continue   πŸ˜Š
roshni101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angleroops

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5" color="#ff0033">hey roshni fab update</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5" color="#ff0033">thisuday is so full of self</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5" color="#ff0033">but manayata is also not less</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5" color="#ff0033">he annoys his princess a lt</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5" color="#ff0033">plss updatr soon</font>

Awwe thank you 😳
Haha he sure is full of himself but then his princess is exactly like him πŸ˜†
Hes naughty so he'll be giving manyata a hard time by annoying her πŸ˜ƒ
I will update soon
roshni101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preya_radev

loved the update roshu to gd everything was awesome i liked this bit of the part Uday: but then like i said girls cant resist me, i think you're a girl also πŸ˜† so you do count.She turned her face to him and found him staring intensly at her loved the way how uday wad staring at manyata... wonder when will everyone tell manyata about her rokha... loved how giriraj and his wife love for manyata and would be happy with any decision manyata would take once she knows the truth... i liked the bit how uday captured manyata between his arm and the counter... just love their nok-jhok awesome i wonder who manyata bumped into maybe it might be kabir and uday might not be jealous do update next part soon really cant wait and thanks for the pm

Awwe thank you soo much sonu 😳
Im happy you enjoyed the update.
Awwe its good that you liked that part. 😊
Theres still some time for manyata to find out abt the roka.
They consider manyata their daughter already so will always be at her side no matter what.
Its not Kabir but who ever it is will bring manveer closer
I will update soon
You're welcome
roshni101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hande

nicee update plzz

Thank you 😊
I will update soon
roshni101 thumbnail
Chapter 5

Manyata: arrgghh' she stomps her foot on the floor in irritation and leaves from there. Uday chuckles seeing her leave and has his drink Manyata is soo lost cursing Uday that she doesnt look ahead and bumps into someone . Seeing the person infront of her, she pounded into his arms excitedly.

Manyata: Omg Jagat, im so happy to see you

Jagat: So am i sweets. I missed you to bits

Manyata: yeah right. I can see how much you missed me, thats why you're the last person to come and meet me 😭

Jagat makes a puppy dog face and holds his ears.

Jagat: Im really sorry. I had a meeting or else i would have come running to meet you.

Manyata: I feel soo bad for Jay. i wonder how she survives with a workaholic.

Jagat: She survives with me just like how everyone survives with a brat like you πŸ˜†

Manyata: Jagat 😑

Jagat: acha forget that, tell me why you were soo angry before?

Manyata: cos of that stupid Uday, i just hate him. Hes so annoying. He fooled me and he thinks my type of boys are idiots. I feel like smacking him. How dare he?

Jagat: relax manyata. Hes probably just fooling around with you but hes actually a very nice guy.

Manyata: yeah yeah. Really nice' she says sarcastically. Woh halkat hai veda hai aur kasmanukhana hai

Jagat: aww such unique names for Uday. Kya baat hai? ahem ahem

Manyata: yuck please. I dont like him

Jagat: I never said you do. But seems like something else to me πŸ˜‰

Manyata: stop acting like Uday πŸ˜”

Jagat: haha ok. I'll catch you later.

Jagat leaves and goes upto Uday, Unnati, Jay and Vijay. He hugs all and gives Jay a peck on the forehead.

Jagat: what's the matter Uday? bht khush lg rahe ho πŸ˜ƒ

Jay: as if you don't know the reason.

Unnati: obviously, his princess is back, and in the first hour he kissed her, khush toh hona hi hai.

Jagat: you're so fast Uday. Get a grip man πŸ˜†

Vijay: I tell you. Uday banna is having a hard time controlling his emotions or should i say hormones πŸ˜†

Uday: guys cut it already. Aisa kuch nhi. Im Yuvraj Udayveer Singh for crying out loud. He says and turns to walk away.

Jagat: where are you going now?

Uday: going to irritate my fiance πŸ˜‰

Unnati: dada dont annoy her soo much. Shes not like other girls. Shes a hard nut to crack.

Uday: doesnt matter choti. Shes dealing with the yuvraj of jaigarh. And i love competition. Shes mine anyways so i should enjoy πŸ˜†

Vijay: you're so chudail types Uday.

Jay: I TELL YOU, she says winking at Vijay.
Uday leaves and Jagat chuckles.

Jagat: another face off of two bombs πŸ˜ƒ lets just enjoy this as even the elders have left now. But we really need to bring them closer before manyata finds out abt the roka.

Unnati: yeah true otherwise she'll create a fuss. Dada loves her but somewhere the yuvraj in him will bring the worst out of him. i dont want him to force her into this relationship.

Jay: thats absolutely right. Both have ego issues so we have to think of ways to bring them closer.

Vijay: i think i have a plan πŸ˜ƒ we'll discuss it once we get home.

on the other hand Uday is looking for manyata and he sees her talking to some guests. He goes upto her and wraps his arm around her waist. Manyata doesnt say anything infront of the guests but is shooting daggers at Uday.

Manyata whispers to Uday: what the hell is wrong with you, leave me you moron.

Uday: if you're soo bothered remove my hand yourself' he says smirking.

Manyata: you know i cant do that infront of everyone.

guest1: oh things are heating up 😳

guest2: yeah seems like you cant keep your hands off each other πŸ˜ƒ
we'll come back later. They leave.

Manyata glares at Uday: they have left yuvraj udayveer singh. You can let go of me.

Uday: what if i dont? theres nothing you can do about it princess 😈

Manyata: try me

Uday: ok then, make my grip go loose on you otherwise i have no problem standing here with you in my arms πŸ˜‰

Manyata: and if i am able to do this, what will i get?

Uday: i'll give you whatever you want, but if you lose you will have to spend a whole day with me.

Manyata: k deal.

Manyata snakes one of her arm around Uday's neck and pulls him closer while with the other hand she caresses his cheek. Uday gets lost in her eyes and forgets all about the challenge. She moves her face closer to his and he could feel her breath on his lips. Manyata feels her heart racing and gets intoxicated by his perfume. Uday's grip gets tighter on Manyata but when she plays with his hair, and he feels her inching towards his lips he loses his grip on her. Manyata was about to kiss him, not being im her senses but moves out of his arms as soon as she feels his hold on her loosen.

Uday's concentration breaks as she moves at. He curses himself for losing his senses. He stares at Manyata and sees her smirking.

Manyata: so yuvraj, i win, be ready to bow down πŸ˜‰ im out of your grip. How does it feel to lose sweetheart?

Uday: meri is haar main bhi meri jeet thi Manyata.

Manyata: what do you mean?

Uday: you wouldnt understand, pagal jo ho πŸ˜†

Manyata: what the hell, how dare you call me pagal? 😑 you think you're really smart na

Uday: i dont think im smart baby, i know i am.

Manyata: to hell with you.

Uday: waise i didnt know you were soo eager to kiss me πŸ˜ƒ

Manyata: huh? are you mad? I'm not eager to kiss you

Uday: yeah i totally believe you after this moment we just had πŸ˜†

Manyata: you know what? i dont want to talk to you. You're soo annoying.

She turns to walk away but Uday grabs her wrist and pulls her towards himself so that she collides with his chest.

Uday: uh uh not so fast princess, not so fast. Kiss puri toh kr k jao πŸ˜‰

Manyata: dream on Uday.

Uday: oh come on, you should never leave anything in between. Kiss toh main leke rahun ga πŸ˜ƒ

Manyata: Uday please leave me na.

Uday: what happened? scared?

Manyata: uday leave me, everyone is staring.

Uday ignores her and strts nearing her. His lips are a few inches away from her and he is about to kiss her but instead smiles and moves towards her ear and whispers

Uday: you can open your eyes, i wont kiss you till you dont want me to.

Manyata feels goosebumps in her body due to Uday's closeness. She opens her eyes when she hears Uday's voice. He moves back, stares at her and gives a genuine smile to her. He turns to leave but manyata holds his arm.

Manyata: Im sorry Uday.
Uday is amused and confused with her apology and turns to look at her.

Uday: for what princess?

Manyata: i thought you're a jerk and will force yourself on me, but i was wrong. I barely know you bit still judged, so im sorry.

Uday: you dont need to apologise, its probably my attitude that made you think like that but i would never force myself on you, or do anything i would regret later.

Manyata smiles and says: You're not what you seem to be.

Uday: oye hoye princess, how the sudden change' he asks smirking.

Manyata: you'll never change. Dont fly just cos i said this. I still hate you.

Uday: i know i know πŸ˜†
Before Manyata can say anything the youngsters come there.

Jay: jiji not fair. Since you've met Uday, you've forgotten the rest of us 😭

Manyata: its nothing like that Jay. i was just umm i umm...

Unnati: if its nothing then why are you stammering?

Jagat: ahem ahem something's cooking

Vijay: I TELL YOU πŸ˜ƒ

Uday: its not her fault, im too sexy for her to handle. She cant resist, kyun princess?

Manyata: Shut up Uday 😑

Uday: is that all you will say? thora aur bol lo πŸ˜†

Manyata: saand kahi ka.

Uday: and?

Manyata: halkat veda

Uday: tired already?

Manyata: kasmanukhana, tharake peepa, you monkey, donkey, idiot, moron, jerk, duffer kahi k. I feel like...

Uday: i know you feel like having me baby but please, we aint alone, kuch toh sharam kro πŸ˜†

Manyata: DAMN YOU 😑

vb+jay+unnu+jagat: guys please stop it. Enough.

Jay: now lets have a dance before going home. Jagat chalo

Jagat: k sweetheat. Jay and Jagat, Unnati and Vijay leave for a dance.

Uday: so princess may i have the honour to dance with you?

Manyata: what makes you think i'll dance with you?

Uday: well if you're not effected by my charm you'll dance with me but if you are you wont.

Manyata: k then lets go and get it over with. You should know im not effected.

Both move to the dancefloor and dance passionately on Kurbaan hua. They were lost in to each others eyes when the clapping of others brought them back to senses.

Manyata in her mind: Oh God, whats happening to me. Why am i not able to push him away from me, whenever he comes close to me why do i feel butterflies in my stomach, why do i get lost into him,why is his closeness effecting me, why am i not able to stop myself, why dont i have a problem with him touching me, kya ho raha hai mujhe? Relax manyata, just chill, you are Rajkumari Manyata, such stuff shouldnt bother you.

This was it for chapter 5. I hope you guys liked it. Please hit the like button and do leave your comments