FF: Destined to be, Chapter 14: pg 27 *new update* (15/03/15) - Page 8

Posted: 9 years ago
Chapter 6

Manyata in her mind: Oh God, whats happening to me. Why am i not able to push him away from me, whenever he comes close to me why do i feel butterflies in my stomach, why do i get lost into him, why is his closeness effecting me, why am i not able to stop myself, why dont i have a problem with him touching me, kya ho raha hai mujhe? Relax manyata, just chill, you are Rajkumari Manyata, such stuff shouldnt bother you.

The next day:
Manyata came down and headed towards the living room where the youngsters were sitting. She passed a sweet smile to Unnati and then turned her gaze to Uday. She felt like she was losing herself to him so moved her gaze to the others.

Manyata: good morning guys.

Jay+Un+VB= good morning.

Unnati: manyata are you feeling ok' she says moving her hand to touch Manyata's forhead

Manyata: huh? obviously i am feeling ok. Why are you asking?

Jay: well jiji, its 11, you never sleep for soo long.

Manyata: i was just tired, so slept

Uday: or maybe she was busy dreaming about someone that didnt feel like waking up, kyun princess? πŸ˜‰

VB: M bhai not fair πŸ˜” you didnt tell us about this 'someone'

Jay: i dont think she needs to tell us who that someone is' she looks at both uday then at manyata.

M: jay shutup and you (turning to uday) Mr. Know-it-all, i wasnt dreaming about you so keep your stupid thoughts to yourself.

Uday: i never said you were dreaming about me πŸ˜† lagta hai i have got a new fan in my list now.

Manyata: uday tell me one thing?

Uday: pyaar se bolo yeh then i will.

Manyata: idiot' she muttered.

Manyata to Uday: Uday, meri jaan, can i please ask you something? is this much love enough ya aur pyaar khaye ga?

Uday: meri jaan? haayeee how sweet. for now, this much love is enough. You are free to ask me what you want.

Manyata: i just wanted to ask you where you were when God was giving out brains? Were you admiring yourself in the mirror that time jo dimaagh naam ki cheez nahi hai paas.

Vb+jay+Un: 🀣 🀣

Uday: lol wrong princess, i was busy with you. No wonder you dont have a brain either πŸ˜‰

Manyata: halkat veda kasmukhana 😑

Uday: awwe princess i love these sweet names you call me.

Manyata: go to hell Uday

Uday: sure, give me the directions.

Manyata: how would i know the way?

Uday: because you've already been there. I'll come there to meet you.

Manyata: Have i ever told you how...

Uday: how sexy i am? i know that already. You dont need to tell me πŸ˜†

Manyata: wow, you're sooo wrong about yourself. Self obsessed yuvraaj

Uday: proud to be, self obsessed princess.

Manyata: listen you...

Jay: Guys, please stop.

Unnati: seriously, enough dada and manyata. We are here also but you two are so busy πŸ˜”

Vijay: we dont even have to watch tv anymore. Comedy show har roz lagta hai at home.

Jay: New tamasha everyday πŸ˜†

Vijay: I TELL YOU.

Manyata: Uday started it.

Uday: no i didnt

Manyata: yes you did.

Uday: nope.

Manyata: yes

Uday: no

Manyata: shut up

Uday: you shut up

Ds+Av+Komal enter
Ds: whats happening here? Uday and Manyata what is wrong with the both of you? why are you fighting like kids.

Av: zaroor Uday ne hi kuch kiya hoga.

Uday: are you my mom of her mom? You should be supporting me πŸ˜”

Manyata: well shes my mom also and she knows you're a devil.

Komal: manyata beta, you're no less than a devil yourself.

Manyata: mom πŸ˜”

Uday: haha awwe poor manyata. I have aunty komal at my back princess.

Manyata: like i care.

Av: Uday beta stop it

Uday: tell your devil daughter to stop. Shes such a pain πŸ˜†

Av: Uday... marun gi. Zip it.

DS: bas bht hogaya ab. Uday and Manyata please both of you come in my office. Ds leaves.

Manyata: see Uday, because of you Ds meri class leingi.

Uday: dont say "meri" she called me aswell all thanks to you.

Manyata: whatever, i hate you.

Uday: but i love you' he said seriously.

Manyata looks and Uday and intensely stares at him, amused . She loses her voice and feels butterflies in her stomach. She likes it when he says that but doesnt realise it..

On the other hand:
Un: mom did dada just say he loves manyata?

Av: yeah he did, but hes the great yuvraj Udayveer Singh, he'll make an excuse.

Komal: i really hope to see them together. They make an adorable couple.

Jay: absolutely right mom but seriously Uday needs to learn how to control πŸ˜†

Vijay: I TELL YOU πŸ˜ƒ look at m bhai. Shes staring at Uday as if hes an alien

Jay: Uday will just cover it up now.

Vijay: I know. Hes too egoistic to admit right now. M bhai and Uday banna are a match made in heaven. They are the same.
the others smile and divert their attention to Manveer.

Uday realises what he said and looks at Manyata's amused expressions.

Uday: what happened princess? aise kya dekh rahi ho? Im Uday not a ghost.

Manyata: what did you just say?

Uday: I said im uday not a ghost.

Manyata: not that you idiot. Before that.

Uday: i asked you what happened? πŸ˜ƒ

Manyata: stupid moron. Im not talking about that.

Uday: oh you're surprised that i said i love you. Well in that case, tum jaisi hot rajkumari ko dekh k toh koi b flat ho jaye.

Manyata: 😳
are you in your senses? i mean you're saying this? hard to believe.

Uday: dont fly princess. Im just joking πŸ˜†

Manyata: chalo, ds is calling us 😑

the rest burst out into a laughter and Uday smirks. He follows manyata to the office.

Av: Uday can never change

Komal: he irritates manyata soo much but then its his way of showing his love.

Av: I just hope hes able to make some place in Manyata's heart before she finds out about the roka.

Jay: i think he already has made some place in jiji's heart. She would have killed any other boy if it wasnt Uday but she behaves childish when it comes to Uday

Unnati: yeah thats true jay. Dont worry Mom and aunty komal, im sure everything will be fine and i really hope to see Manyata as my bhabi now.

scene shifts to Dadi Saheb's office:

DS: Manyata beta, you're going to be the future yuvrani of devgarh so i want you to take part in the estate work and business. Uday is an efficient yuvraaj so he'll be helping you out.

Manyata: what? Noways. Not with Uday.

DS: manyata, im not asking you, im telling you. End of convo.

Uday smirks looking at manyata.

Ds: Uday beta are you ok with this?

Uday: ofcourse Ds.

Ds: today you have a meeting with the Oberoi's. I want you to go with Uday. Its a business deal and a very important one. Karan oberoi is the son of arjun oberoi, one of the most famous and well known business tycoon. You'll find it nice working with them. Is it clear?

Uday+M: yes DS. Dont worry, you'll have no complaints from us.

Ds: good.

Manyata and Uday leave.

Manyata: great, now i'll have to tolerate you for the whole day.

Uday: stop whinning. You should be happy. Girls die for this.

Manyata: but im not like those despo girls.

Uday: I never said you are a despo but as i said before, you ARE a girl so you count.

Manyata: whats your problem?

Uday corners Manyata between his arms and the wall. Manyata stiffens abit with Uday's closeness. She feels butterflies in her stomach. She takes a deep breath, and looks at Uday

Uday: my problem is you sweetheart. You're junglee billi avatar is soo attractive. Dil krta hai k... he seductively moves his finger from her temple to her chin and then moves closer to manyata. She feels his nose on her cheeks and his breath on her neck which is making her lose her senses

Vijay: ahem ahem, guys get a room please.

Uday and manyata move back and look at Vb who is staring at them with a smirk.

Vijay: sharam kero. You're in the living room guys, no one would want to see a live romantic movie trailer. πŸ˜†

Uday: not my fault Vijay banna. Your sister cant keep her hands off me.

Manyata: what the... you're the one who.. she stops half way not knowing what to say.

Uday: say it manyata πŸ˜ƒ what did i do? Im the one who what?

Manyata: you umm you eh

Vb: 🀣 awwe M bhai, dw, i've seen everything, no need to feel embarassed. Hota hai kbi kbi. Enjoy guys. Sorry to disturb you. Carry on with the pda but in a room. Bye. he leaves

Uday: πŸ˜†

Manyata: this is all because of you. She said pointing her finger at Uday. Uday looks at her and smirks. He moves closer and bites her finger she was pointing at him

Manyata: ouch, what was that for?

Uday: we were going for a meeting so thought to have something sweet πŸ˜‰

Manyata: how cheesy Uday. How many other girls have you fed with these dialogues?

Uday: none princess. You're the first. Bakion main woh baat nahi jo tum main hai.

Manyata: oh wow. Yuvraaj Udayveer Singh is praising me. Am i dreaming?

Uday: mana ke tum meri favourite ho, but cut the sarcasm sweetheart. Girls would love to be in your place but look at you.

Manyata: really? i guess those girls are blind, deaf and dumb. She smirks.

Uday: princess, i have a doubt?

Manyata: and what is it?

Uday: you're a girl, right? And if you are, then are you straight? 😈

Manyata: ofcourse i am a girl and yes im straight. How can you even ask that halkat 😑

Uday: well its very simple princess, you aint attracted to me, every other girl is so that means you arent into boys, you're probably into girls 🀣

Manyata: shut up, its nothing like that. Just because im not into you that doesnt mean im not a girl. Im just not a bimbo.

Uday: and thats why you're my favourite, meri junglee billi πŸ˜‰

Manyata blushes a little at this. Uday pats her cheek.

Uday: i'll come pick you up after an hour. Bye princess.

Hes about to leave but then turns back

Uday: your finger was yummy btw, i wonder how it would be like to taste your... he indicates her lips with his eyes and then looks at Manyata. She had her mouth wide open. He chuckes and leaves. After a while manyata realises her state, and smacks her forhead for her stupidity.

Manyata: Uday b na. Hes an idiot. And soo besharam.

Then she also leaves to get ready

I hope you guys liked chapter 6. Please do hit the like button and leave your comments. Thank you 😊
hi , I am Sanghita...I have started reading Destined to be & its brilliant...I just love manveer beside my other 3 favt couples maaneet , Tasha & Rishbala...plz add me...πŸ˜ƒ
roshu meri jaan i really loved the update just loved how manveer pull each other leg... manyata is slowly feeling for uday but she is trying to ignore it... loved how avantika supported manyata and komal supported uday... i was like omg when uday said i love u but he finally found an excuse loved how ds decided manveer r going to work together...i like how uday cornered manyata but vijay had to destroy the moment but he also made it funny by his entrance... and loved the bit where uday bit manyata finger really cute really cant wait for the next part do update soon and thanks for the pm  
Nice update πŸ‘ I as to go over the last update to realize where we are now as you updated after such a long time that I couldn't recall properly πŸ˜†
I loved the youngsters' scene; they will never refrain from teasing manyata πŸ˜†
'Ya aur pyar khayega' reminds me of another dialogue in the show 😭 it's legendary..
Manyatas statements are always soo hilarious 🀣
ManVeer tom and jerry right was so cute 😳 it's so sweet how udays mom is on Ms side and Komal in udays πŸ˜›
I don't think uday will let himself confess that first that he loves manyata..he will surely make manyata do it first. πŸ˜‰
Aww that short romantic scene was so intense. 😳
Omgg uday is too much 😲 your updates and manveers little fights just makes me miss them more

Do continue soon πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Ashvikian_AK - 9 years ago
really awesome chapter..i love it ..update soon😳
HI ANANAYA
THE UPDATE WA 10 ON 10
UDAY IS REALLY A BESHARAM
WOW MANVEER ON MEETING
woow uday biting manyatas finger wa cute
seriously i am becaming big fan of yours
plsss update soon
tahnks for pm

Just finished reading all 3 updates and let me tell u it was freaking awesome right I have one of those silly smiles on my face
Originally posted by sanghita0000

hi , I am Sanghita...I have started reading Destined to be& its brilliant...I just love manveer beside my other 3 favt couples maaneet , Tasha & Rishbala...plz add me...πŸ˜ƒ
hey, Im anaya.
Awwe thank you so much. 😳
Lol thats good.
Sure, i will 😊
Originally posted by preya_radev

roshu meri jaan i really loved the update just loved how manveer pull each other leg... manyata is slowly feeling for uday but she is trying to ignore it... loved how avantika supported manyata and komal supported uday... i was like omg when uday said i love u but he finally found an excuse loved how ds decided manveer r going to work together...i like how uday cornered manyata but vijay had to destroy the moment but he also made it funny by his entrance... and loved the bit where uday bit manyata finger really cute really cant wait for the next part do update soon and thanks for the pm

Awwe thank you so much sonu for the sweet comment 😳
Lol im glad you love manveer pulling each others leg as you'll see alot of this
Yup shes falling for her prince but then is stubborn so wont accept
Avantika is manyata's to be mother in law so she'll obviously support her daughter in law πŸ˜†
Haha Uday is a tease, he wont accept this sooo easily.
Hes just bugging manyata right now.
Manveer working together means more of manveer πŸ˜‰
Its good it was Vijay who disturbed. It could have been DS πŸ˜†
Awwe im happy you liked it
Thanks once again.
Lol i'll update as soon as you do 😈
No need to thank me. Its my duty
Originally posted by MysticRiver

good going...

Aww thank you 😊