Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshni101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Ashvikian_AK

Nice update πŸ‘ I as to go over the last update to realize where we are now as you updated after such a long time that I couldn't recall properly πŸ˜†
I loved the youngsters' scene; they will never refrain from teasing manyata πŸ˜†
'Ya aur pyar khayega' reminds me of another dialogue in the show 😭 it's legendary..
Manyatas statements are always soo hilarious 🀣
ManVeer tom and jerry right was so cute 😳 it's so sweet how udays mom is on Ms side and Komal in udays πŸ˜›
I don't think uday will let himself confess that first that he loves manyata..he will surely make manyata do it first. πŸ˜‰
Aww that short romantic scene was so intense. 😳
Omgg uday is too much 😲 your updates and manveers little fights just makes me miss them more

Do continue soon πŸ˜ƒ

Lol yup this time i updated abit late as college has started so barely get time 😭
Haha im glad you liked it.
The youngsters have joimed hands against manyata πŸ˜† poor her.
Lol yup, it was a dialogue i like so used it in my story
The dialogues used to be unique and funny so decided to use some.
True that, it surely is legendary
Lol shes rajkumari manyata afterall. We should expect such statements comng from her πŸ˜†
You'll see way more of their tom and jerry fights πŸ˜‰
Both are supporting their in laws. Komal supporting her son in low and uday's mom supporting her daughter in law
He will confess but theres a long way to that. Hes gonna make manyata fall for him frst then confess.
But he will be giving manyata a tough time due to his love πŸ˜ƒ
Awwe im glad you found it intense as thats what i wanted it to be.
Yup hes too much and he'll never change.
Awwe even i miss manveer while writing but then it just makes me write better when i think abt the show
I will cont soon 😊
Thank you for the lovely comment
roshni101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hande

really awesome chapter..i love it ..update soon😳

Awwe thank you sooo much 😳
Glad you loved it
I will update soon
roshni101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angleroops

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff0033">HI ANANAYA</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff0033">THE UPDATE WA 10 ON 10</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff0033">UDAY IS REALLY A BESHARAM</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff0033">WOW MANVEER ON MEETING</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff0033">woow uday biting manyatas finger wa cute</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff0033">seriously i am becaming big fan of yours</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff0033">plsss update soon</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff0033">tahnks for pm</font>

Hey roopali, i hope im right with your name πŸ˜†
Awwwe thank you sooo much 😊
This really means alot
Yup manveer on a meeting and it will somehow be a step towards their friendship πŸ˜‰
Glad you found it cute
Awwe thats one of the sweetest things you have said.
Im a big fan of yours , so hearing this from you made my day 😳
I will update soon
And no thanks please. Its my duty 😊
roshni101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priya46

Just finished reading all 3 updates and let me tell u it was freaking awesome right I have one of those silly smiles on my face

Thank you sooo much 😳
Lol im glad i was able to put a smile on your face through my update 😊
jagz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good story my friend. Please update soon.All my other di buddies seem to have left their work unfinished.
roshni101 thumbnail
Chapter 7

Manyata: Uday b na. Hes an idiot. And soo besharam.

Then she also leaves to get ready

Manyata is wearing this for the meeting:

Uday comes back after an hour and goes to Manyata's room. He sees her standing and looking at some files. He keeps staring at her intensely as shes looking drop dead gorgeous.

Manyata feels someone's gaze burning her back and turns to look, she finds Uday staring at her passionately which makes her feel uncomfortable. Before drowning in his eyes, she says:

Manyata: so Yuvraj of Jaigarh is checking me out huh? Not bad.

Uday is brought back to reality.

Uday: me checking you out? Oh please. Stop dreaming Manyata. Dont pacify yourself by saying this πŸ˜†

Manyata: shut up and im not dreaming 😑 i saw you staring at me.

Uday: yeah i was staring at you. You know why? He says moving very close to her. He takes a strand of her hair and puts it behind her ear and caresses her cheeks.

Manyata: wh.. w... why? she stammers because of his closeness

Uday: what happened princess? why are you stammering? Kuch kuch ho raha hai kya?

Manyata closes her eyes for a second, gets a grip on emotions, and answers back.

Manyata: kuch kuch ho raha hai kya princess' she mimicks in his voice. "My foot. Im perfectly fine"

Uday: yup totally fine. I can see how fine you are πŸ˜†

Manyata: shut up Uday. Lets go, we're getting late.

She moves past Uday but just in time he grabs her wrist and pulls her back to himself so that their chest collides.

Uday: you're always telling me to shut up, if you're sooo in l getting me to shut up, why dont you make me 😈

Manyata in her mind: God, this idiot never leaves a chance to flirt. I wonder how'd it be like to actually kiss him to make him shut up. Im rajkumari manyata after all, its not hard for me to do that. Oh wait why should i kiss him. Many have said this to me but i have paid no heed. But then this is Uday, hes different and so annoying. I should teach him a lesson. He probably thinks im scared and will back off. I will have to prove him wrong.

Uday snaps his fingers infront of manyata

Uday: where are you lost princess? thinking abt kissing me? well i know you're scared. You wont be able to kiss me, that too willingly, you dont have the guts.

Manyata: lol you're sadly mistaken Uday. Sorry to burst your bubble but im not a scardy cat. You're messing with the wrong one. πŸ˜‰

Uday: fine, then prove it.

Manyata: dont you get tired of the prove it game? Im not proving any thing.

Udays grip on manyata's weight becomes tight. He gets closer to her and whispers huskily in her ears.

Uday: then just admit your scared and cant do it baby.

Manyata's breathing gets heavier. She closes her eyes and thinks to herself.

Manyata: Kuch toh karna parey ga. I have to prove myself right. I wont let this Uday win. Manyata concentrate, dont loose control.

She jerks him away and stares at him.

Manyata: You seriously have no idea who you're messing with and what hit you yuvraj sa. Im not scared and i can prove you wrong in no time.

Uday: trust me sweetheart, i do. You and me are the same. Enough of talking, prove it now.

Manyata feels annoyed and decides to end it once and for all. She gathers the courage and snakes her arms around his neck. She pulls him closer and tilts her head abit. Uday smirks knowing whats coming next and is glad. He moves closer and their lips just touch abit, both feel currents and want more but the moment has to be ruined. The maid calls out to them and knocks the door. Manyats moves back and looks at an annoyed and angry Uday. She feels happy seeing his disappointed look but somewhere in her heart is upset that the kiss was left incomplete.

She goes to open the door.

Maid: sorry to disturb you Rajkumari sa but rajmata is saying you and yuvraj sa should leave as you're getting late.

Manyata: ok seema jee.

Seema jee bows her head and leaves. Manyata looks back at Uday.

Manyata: Uday lets go. We are going to get late.

Uday: ok πŸ˜” and btw manyata dont think you've gotten away with this. Kiss toh main leke rahun ga after we come back πŸ˜‰

Mantaya blushes and leaves the room. Uday follows

At the hotel Manyata and Uday are waiting for Karan oberoi. He enters and the girls there start drooling over him. Manyata could see why girls were going gaga over him. He was a handsome young man, everything about him screamed out class. Uday was hating this guy already. He was aware about Karan being a flirt and was adamant to keep him away from Manyata.

Karan made his way towards Manayata.

Princess Manyata? he said.

Manyata: umm yes.

"Karan Oberoi." He announced to her with the pride evident in his voice and held out his hand to her. Manyata stared at him and then his outstretched hand. . There was something about this guy that was giving her a bad impression. She was getting cold vibes and there was something about him she didnt like. She didn't know whether to take the hand or not. She turned her gaze to Uday, who in return nodded his head at her. Manyata took the hand in front of her but was left flabbergasted when he kissed the back of her hand. Udayveer wanted to punch him on the face but apart from him someone else was boiling with anger. Manyata had the urge to slap him but remained calm not wanting to create a scene. Manyata pulled her hand away from Karan.

Karan looking at Uday.

Karan: you must be Yuvraj Udayveer Singh. Nice to meet you.

Uday: "Yes, im yuvraj UV singh..."
"But its not a pleasure to meet you" he muttered under his breath so that only manyata can hear.

They proceeded towards the meeting which went quite well, but Manyata felt her temper rise as every now and then she felt Karan's eyes on her. She excused herself. Uday moved out to attend a phone call and Karan took advantage of the situation and followed manyata. He had a hard time controlling his hormones. He was always attracted towards manyata and didnt want to leave the opportunity to be with her.

Manyata had just come out of the washroom when she felt herself being pulled back. Karan pushed her against the wall.

Karan: Hey sweetheart

Manyata: what the hell, leave me you moron. Why on earth are you following me?

Karan: who wouldnt follow such a sexy rajkumari' he said huskily. and plus you should be honoured that The Karan Oberoi is following you. hayee dil agaya hai tum pe pehli nazar main. I saw you in London, 2 years back, tb se im in love with you. I've been trying to get a hold of you but wasnt able to, yesterday was an amazing day as kismat mujhe khud tumhare paas le ayi. My dad came up to me and told me about the meeting with you, i couldnt deny him as i would get to spend more time with my love so ab kaise chor dun?

Manyata: Just shut up Karan. If you think you have a chance then you are mistaken. Im not interested so keep the crap to yourself. Leave me.

Karan: you think my love is crap 😑

Manyata didnt answer and pushed him away. She was about to move away but he blocked her with his own body. Manyata was finding it hard to keep a distance due to his strong body. She found the opportunity and elbowed him in the ribs. He winced in pain and let her go. She made a run but he was too fast for her and grabbed her.

Karan: How dare you 😑 you will pay for this manyata. Nobody rejects Karan and gets away with it. If i want something i get it by hook or by crock. I've always liked you but never got the opportunity to meet you, now that i have, im not leaving this opportunity.

He tries to forcefully kiss her. Manyata moved her head sideways in tears which pissed Karan off. He grabbed her chin and made him look into his eyes and was about to proceed further but found himself yanked away. Manyata opened her eyes and was shocked to see her saviour. She leapt into Uday's arms. Uday hugged her tightly. He could feel her tears soak his shirt.
Udayveer was angrier than ever. He could feel his blood boiling.The only thing playing on his mind was manyata's cries and Karan forcing himself on her.

Uday in his mind: How dare Karan force himself on my princess. He will have to pay for this 😑

Uday made Manyata move out of his arms and wiped her tears. He gave a peck on her forehead. Karan was hurled to the pavement with all of Udayveer's force, but Uday was not ready to leave him. Uday moved away from manyata and before Karan could even make his way upto his feet, Uday pulled him up from his collar and punched his face. He kept punching Karan in the gut or his face and atlast kicked him with all his strength. He held him by his shirt and was about to punch him again but he heard Manyata's panicked voice. She was afraid to see Uday's anger and Karan's state. Uday would have ended killing Karan and manyata knew she had to stop him fast.

Manyata: Uday stop. Tumhe meri kasam hai please stop. Leave him 😭

He was still blinded by his anger but Manyata had giving him her oath so he stopped in his tracks. He pushed Karan to the ground who winced in pain. Uday grabbed Manyata's hand and made his way towards the car. Uday was still angry and banged his hand on the car door. Manyata got worried and called out

Manyata: Uday, please calm down.

Uday: how can i? how dare he? this is all my fault, i shoudnt have left you alone. 😑

Manyata felt like crying but controlled herself to avoid Uday from getting more angry. She hugged him tightly and even Uday tightened his arms around her. Uday broke the hug after a few minutes and stared at her in the eyes. He wiped the pearls that had just left Manyata's eyes.

Uday: no tears Manyata, please, i cant see you hurt like this.

Manyata noticed the sincerity in his voice and was for the first time glad to have Uday in her life.

Manyata: Uday, thank you soo much. I curse you so much and still you saved me. I was so wrong about you. You're a sweetheart. And im sorry for everything. Im glad to have you in my life. But i dont want you in my life as an enemy but a friend. Can we be friends?

Uday was happy hearing this from his princess.

Uday: princess you dont need to thank me. Its my duty, i would never let any harm come your way. And about cursing me, dont worry about that, i enjoy every bit of it. We might fight with each other and annoy each other to the core but then we cant deny the fact that we have a special connection. You're a sweetheart yourself and i'd be obliged to be your friend 😊

Manyata moves abit closer to Uday and plants a kiss on his cheek. Uday feels out of the world. Manyata moves back.

Uday: what was this for? he asks with a smile.

Manyata: it was my way of saying thanks. You were there for me and im happy.

Uday: awwe if i always get such a lovely gift, i'd be with you 24/7 and never leave your side πŸ˜‰

Manyata smacks his arm. Both smile at each other.

Manyata: Uday can we please go to the beach? i dont feel like going home.

Uday: sure princess, apka hukum sar ankhon par.

They both sat in the car and made their way to the beach. On reaching there, both sit on the car bonnet.

Manyata: Uday?

Uday: hmmm? he said staring at manyata

Manyata: life is soo weird na?

Uday: why are you saying this?

Manyata: till today morning i thought you're my enemy, and that you are a villain in my life but look the tables turned. Now i think you're a blessing in my life.

Uday: villain? lol never princess. Hum humesha tumhari team main hain. So i can never be your enemy. Waise you're soo lucky that you have such a hot, sexy, intelligent yuvraj as a friend. πŸ˜‰

Manyata: and here we go again with the self praising πŸ˜ƒ you're still a self obsessed halkat veda.

Uday: yeah, your personal halkat veda πŸ˜†

Manyata: now that we're friends, tell me something i dont know about you, or something about the both of us? We used to be childhood buddies but i dont really remember quite alot of stuff.

Uday becomes silent and thinks about the roka. He decides to tell manyata the truth as he wants to start a fresh beginning from the truth.

Uday: umm manyata, there is something i need to tell you. Its about us' he said staring at her and in a serious tone.

Manyata: is everything ok? Why have you become serious all of a sudden. Kahi hum dono ki bachpan main shadi toh nhi hogayi πŸ˜†

Uday: kuch aisa hi samjhlo.

Manyata: what 😲

So guys this was it for chapter 7.
I've rushed this part abit as i had to move the story forward and make manveer friends somehow but I hope you guys enjoyed. Please hit the like button and leave your cmments. Thank you 😊
roshni101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jagz11

Good story my friend. Please update soon.All my other di buddies seem to have left their work unfinished.

Thank you soo much 😳
I've updated.
Yeah many have left their work unfinished. The forum has also become deserted.
jagz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for updating. Looking forward to new chapters. Xx
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! lovely update...just awesome...
preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
roshu meri jaan an amazing awesome update really loved it...   loved how  uday came to manyata room wand was looking at he passionately... omg hate this karan already who is calling his obsession love im glad how uday came on time and loved how he hugged manyata tightly and kissed her forehead that was cute gesture... glad that uday black and blue... like how manveer became friends... oh now im scared uday is going to tel manyata about the rokha really cant wait to see how she is going to process the information please update soon and thanks for the pm