Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-purpleorchids- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Loved the picturization of the song and it is catchy too. Looking forward to Haider,for sure
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Who did the choreography? excellent!
VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This movie looks amazing, I hope Shahid finally gets his due...
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Shahid makes dancing looks so easy. 😆 I think, that's his best quality!
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: you2

Who did the choreography? excellent!

Some Sudesh from Norway :) 
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Does anyone has a translation of this song
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Bismil Bismil Bulbul-E-Bismil, Bismil Bismil Bismil...O wounded nightingaleMat Mil Mat Mil Gul Se Mat Mil, Mat Mil, Mat Mil, Mat Mil...Don't meet the flowerAye Bismil Bismil Bulbul-E-BismilO wounded nightingaleMat Mil, Mat Mil Gul Se Mat MilDon't meet the flowerBismil Bismil Bulbul-E-BismilO wounded nightingaleAye Dil-E-Bulbul-E-Bulbul-E-BismilO heart of the wounded nightingale!Mushkil-E-Dil Bhi Mushkil Hoti HainEven the worry/anxiety of the heart is a worry (that one should pay attention to)Dil Dhadke Dil Dil Dhadke Toh (x2)When the heart starts beating fast (due to worry)Dhadkan-E-Dil Bhi Harqat-E-Dil Hoti HaiThat heartbeat is also an act of the heart (to show that it is worried/anxious)Khushbooein Gul Mein Ishq Bhara HaiIn the fragranced flower love is filledMat Mil Mat Mil Gul Se Mat MilDon't meet the flowerAye Bulbul-E-BismilO wounded nightingaleMat Mil Mat Mil Gul Se Mat MilDon't meet the flowerAye Bulbul-E-BismilO wounded nightingaleHa Ha... Hey Ha...Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha...Ho... Sunle Zamaana Samjhaata HoonListen to what I'm saying, O people of the world! I'll make You understandTeri Kahaani Dohraata HoonI'll retell Your storyAye Dil-E-Bulbul, Bulbul-E-Bismil (x2)O heart of the wounded nightingale!Ek Joda Tha Nar-Maada KaThere was a (nightingale) coupleBholi Thi Bulbul, Nar Saada ThaThe female nightingale was innocent/naive, and the male was also simpleEk Joda Tha Nar-Maada KaThere was a coupleBholi Thi Bulbul, Nar Saada ThaThe female nightingale was innocent, and the male was also simpleBarf Gira Karti Thi Jab Bhar Jaati Thi Kohsaaron MeinWhen it used to snow, snow would get filled up in the mountainous regionEk Baaz Bada Badneeyat ThaThere was a hawk/falcon with evil intentionsHaan, Ik Baaz Bada Badneeyat ThaYes, there was a hawk with evil intentionsUdta Tha... Sabza Anzaaron MeinHe used to fly over the green landsPankhon Mein Uske Maut Chhupi ThiIn his wings death was hiddenMehfil Mehfil Dhoondh Raha Tha, Mehlon Ki Manzil (x2)Gathering after gathering, he was searching for a way to get into the palaceBulbul Ke Khwabon Mein JaakarAfter getting inside the dreams of the female nightingaleZeher Ke Dank Lagaaye TheyHe filled them with poison using his a poisonous biteKhushboo-E-Gul Mein Zehar Bhara...In the fragranced flower he filled poisonAur Maada Ko Bhijwaaye TheyAnd then he sent the female nightingaleZeher Ke Dank Lagaaye TheyHe filled them with poison using his a poisonous biteBulbul Ke Khwabon Mein JaakarAfter getting inside the dreams of the female nightingaleMada Ko Bhijwaaye TheAnd then he sent the female nightingaleZehar Ke Dank Lagaye TheHe filled them with poison using his a poisonous biteO Ooo... Waadi Me Chhidka BaaroodHe spread gun-powder in the valleyJheel Mein Jaal Bhichha DaaleAnd spread his net in the lakeChhuriyon Se Bechare Nar Ke...Using daggers, of the poor male (nightingale)Chhuriyon Se Bechare Nar KeUsing daggers, of the poor maleDono Pankh Kata Daale...He cut off both the wingsArre Dil Dil Dil Dil Jhoot Kahe YeO my heart!Jhoot Kahe BuzdilThis coward is speaking liesMat Mil Mat Mil Gul Se Mat MilDon't meet the flowerAye Bulbul-E-Bismil, Aye Bulbul-E-Bismil, Aye Bulbul-E-Bismil...O wounded nightingale! O wounded nightingale!Zakhmi Nar Ko Qaid Kiya, Qaid Kiya, Qaid Kiya...The poor male (nightingale) was imprisonedZanjeeron Mein Bandhwaya...And bound in shacklesBaramulla Ke Sheeripull Se...From the Sheeri bridge of Baramulla(Sheeri is a village in the Baramulla district in the state of Jammu & Kashmir in India)Phir Paani Mein Phikwaaya...He was thrown into the water (of the river Jhelum)Jhelum... Jhelum...(Jhelum is a river that flows in the Northern parts of India & Pakistan)Laal Laal Hua, Laal Laal Hua, Laal Laal Hua LaalBecame red (due to the blood of the male nightingale)Jhelum... Jhelum..Laal Laal Hua, Laal Laal Hua, Laal Laal Hua LaalBecame redKashmir Ke Paani Ki TaasireinDue to the effect of the waters of KashmirKhul Gayi Zanjeerein TaqdeerinAll the shackles and destinies have been unlockedZinda Hai Woh Zinda HogaHe (male nightingale) is alive, he will become aliveMujrim Bhi Sharminda HogaThe murderer (hawk) will be humiliated/shamedZinda Hai Woh Zinda HogaHe is alive, he will become aliveMujrim Bhi Sharminda HogaThe murderer will be humiliatedZinda Hai Woh Zinda HogaHe is alive, he will become aliveMujrim Bhi Sharminda HogaThe murderer will be humiliatedHosh Mein Aa Jaa (x2)Come back to Your sensesAye Bulbul-E-Bismil (x2)O wounded nightingale! Khushboo-E-Gul Mein Zehar Bhara HaiIn the fragranced flower poison is filledHosh Mein Aa Ja, Hosh Mein Aa JaCome back to Your sensesAye Bulbul-E-BismilO wounded nightingale! Hosh Mein Aa Ja, Hosh Mein Aa JaCome back to Your sensesAye Bulbul-E-BismilO wounded nightingale!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The more I see of this film the more I can't wait till its release, I love the combo of Vishal-Sukwinder...powerful! Great song as well :)
-LOV3- thumbnail
The colorful thing on Shahid ' s head . ðŸ˜† 
The film promo , songs till now looks very boring . For Shahid ' s sake , hope it is a hit at least .
gustave154 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
shahid gonna bag the best actor award this year...