Sakshi Tanwar: No Serial For Ekta Kapoor At The Moment - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Oopppsss Sakshi we were desperately waiting for you to say YES... anyways keeping hopes alive and waiting for you to meet EK and talk and discuss and phata phat say YES... please ji missing you terribly.
Balh.. humare toh zindagi mein ek khushi chod gayi jab usska The End hua.. aap nahin jaante aap ke saath saath aur kitne dil roye.. But as we can compensate that with one more soap please aap haan kehdo. We just love to see you back again.
Waiting with all hopes just dont break our hearts.

Rosi sad news tha lekin ummeed nahi tuta abhi bhi.. share karne ke liye shukriya...
Originally posted by rosinagoor

SAKSHI TANWAR:  NO SERIAL FOR EKTA KAPOOR AT THE MOMENT

Sakshi Tanwar

After the end of Bade Achche Lagte Hain(BALH) rumours of Sakshi Tanwar joining hands with producer Ekta Kapoor have been doing the rounds.The most recent being a serial with Ronit Roy apparently entitled Itna Na Karo Mujhe Pyar.

Turns out, there is no such offer. In fact Sakshi Tanwar  has  said no to a serial offered to her by Ekta when BALH came to a halt.

A reliable source told to SKJ Bollywood News, "Ekta Kapoor was very keen to  sign Sakshi for another serial and offered her something powerful and author-backed. But Sakshi Tanwar was not too keen on doing another long-running serial after BALH. She  declined."

Sakshi Tanwar has on fact moved to Delhi to be with her parents.

She spoke of her future plans from Delhi exclusively to this writer.

Says Sakshi Tanwar to SKJ Bollywood News, "I've been in Delhi with my parents  ever since BALH  got over.Ekta has asked for a meeting when I return to Mumbai. But as of now  I've no clue what  it is for."

The serene actress admits she was approached  for a show by Ekta earlier. "This was  was for another show before BALH ran its course. I had to regretfully say no to that offer. At that time I wanted to take a break. Ekta was a real sweetheart about it. She said, You let me know when you're done with your break and we'll do something together."

At this point of time Sakshi says she has no idea what Ekta has in mind for her. "Until I meet her I can't really say what we'll do together."

Sakshi still regrets the end of BALH. "Bade Achche Lagte Hain was a beautiful journey filled with happy memories. But like they say, All good things must come to an end.' I suppose every end is a new beginning."

http://skjbollywoodnews.com/2014/08/sakshi-tanwar-serial-ekta-kapoor-moment/4120616.html

This is sad news for fans 
but hopefully Ekta make her agree ðŸ˜† 

always be positive 

thanks for the news 

Originally posted by armanz

Oopppsss Sakshi we were desperately waiting for you to say YES... anyways keeping hopes alive and waiting for you to meet EK and talk and discuss and phata phat say YES... please ji missing you terribly.
Balh.. humare toh zindagi mein ek khushi chod gayi jab usska The End hua.. aap nahin jaante aap ke saath saath aur kitne dil roye.. But as we can compensate that with one more soap please aap haan kehdo. We just love to see you back again.
Waiting with all hopes just dont break our hearts.

Rosi sad news tha lekin ummeed nahi tuta abhi bhi.. share karne ke liye shukriya...

Yes hoping to see her meeting with EK turns out positively 
and i want to hear YES from her 
that tooo soon 
missing sakshi terribly 

Originally posted by luvsakshi

This is sad news for fans 
but hopefully Ekta make her agree ðŸ˜† 

always be positive 

thanks for the news 

Hope for the best
May be it will take two three months