Posted: 9 years ago
 "Why We Shout In Anger"

A Hindu saint who was visiting river Ganges to take bath found a group of family members on the banks, shouting in anger at each other. He turned to his disciples smiled n asked. Why do people shout in anger shout at each other?'

Disciples thought for a while, one of them said, Because we lose our calm, we shout.' But, why should you shout when the other person is just next to you? You can as well tell him what you have to say in a soft manner.' asked the saint.

Disciples gave some other answers but none satisfied the other disciples.

Finally the saint explained, . When two people are angry at each other, their hearts distance a lot. To cover that distance they must shout to be able to hear each other.

The angrier they are, the stronger they will have to shout to hear each other to cover that great distance.

What happens when two people fall in love? They don't shout at each other but talk softly, Because their hearts are very close. The distance between them is either nonexistent or very small...' The saint continued, When they love each other even more, what happens? They do not speak, only whisper n they get even closer to each other in their love.

Finally they even need not whisper, they only look at each other n that's all. That is how close two people are when they love each other.'

He looked at his disciples n said. So when you argue do not let your hearts get distant, Do not say words that distance each other more, Or else there will come a day when the distance is so great that you will not find the path to return.'

Nice ...tfs it with us...but I love it when Ashu shouts in Anger...esp at Nidz...he looks so hot then..I love the fight thay had over MAllu...the hone wala baap fight
Originally posted by Vidishaa

Nice ...tfs it with us...but I love it when Ashu shouts in Anger...esp at Nidz...he looks so hot then..I love the fight thay had over MAllu...the hone wala baap fight

me too ditto๐Ÿ˜Š
I think we raise our voice to make our point heard to others...

But, Ashu had demonstrated his anger by being ultra quiet and non-responsive also. So, pata nahi whther we shout always when we are angry.๐Ÿ˜ณ

A very nice story Rajani. Thank you for sharing it.๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by mudraswathi

But, Ashu had demonstrated his anger by being ultra quiet and non-responsive also. So, pata nahi whther we shout always when we are angry.๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes ...he has done it...esp with Mallu ...(during Nidhi's firing incident)...but I like him in his red hot gussa avtar...wonder why he never shouted at Mallu...she would have ran away much before their friendship reached the 12 saal mark๐Ÿ˜†

I learned these stories in a training . Loved it . So sharing it. If I add AshNi pics I can connect it to forum๐Ÿ˜†

yes ...he has done it...esp with Mallu ...(during Nidhi's firing incident)...but I like him in his red hot gussa avtar...wonder why he never shouted at Mallu...she would have ran away much before their friendship reached the 12 saal mark๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†

He didnt shout at Mallu but remember that SLAP๐Ÿ˜†

@ blue
Its may be because he was in love.๐Ÿ˜ณ
I have controlled my anger to great extend . I can no more afford to shout if I have to keep my BP in limits๐Ÿ˜†
Very good story Rajani..in anger we often say things that can be away of no return