Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Why We Shout In Anger - Page 3

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mudraswathi

I think we raise our voice to make our point heard to others...

But, Ashu had demonstrated his anger by being ultra quiet and non-responsive also. So, pata nahi whther we shout always when we are angry.😳

A very nice story Rajani. Thank you for sharing it.😊

@Bold: Maybe because he wanted her to understand his silence. When Mallika left for Australia forever, she had come to meet Nidhi  in KGH and had given an invaluable advice to Nidhi as her elder sister. Mallika told Nidhi that Ashutosh never talked about his problems, his hurt and anger but always wanted others to understand his silence (and emotions contained in that silence as well) w/o him speaking anything. He always used to go in his shell whenever his feelings were not understood the way he expected.

Or maybe he knew that Nidhi loved him unconditionally and knew that his silence would hurt her more. This is also a wellknown way of making the dear ones (Esp. spouse) suffer: Give punishment to ur ownself so ur spouse who loves U so much, is bound to suffer seeing U punishing urself. This silent punishment causes more hurt to ur spouse then heated arguments.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
TFS Rajani.  Nice story.
I don't shout when I am angry. Mostly because when I am angry, I lose the connection between my mind and my tongue.  Words once said can never be recanted. So I keep very very quiet until I cool down and then only talk. So no shouting for me. Very few instances where I couldn't maintain the silence and just shouted. I can count those with fingers of one hand. 😆

But this silence in anger also increases the distance between two people. My hubby always complains. "I wish you would just shout and tell me what the hell is wrong. Why do you lock yourself down?"  😆

Diksha_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What a lovely post Rajani!!  TFS Nice story. 👏 👏

I am bit short tempered...😳 😆