Is this a story? -Epilogue page 57

Posted: 9 years ago
hello Girlies... I am starting a story. Anjani said, somehow we must call back people...and since the forum responds well for romantic numbers, I am planning of starting a story containing delicate romance ... it could be some what famous (or infamous??)phomance only... some shreds of comic touch. So in all, a masala bollywood movie...

Oh yeah... I forgot... here no funda of age gap... Ashutosh is self made, rich, lanky, adorable, s**y, energetic, dynamic, intelligent (should he be?..is it necessary?), buddhu, musician (plays atleast two instruments), disciplined... etc..etc...you name it.. he has it... he is 27 year old... and please please!! donot ask me... when he had time to learn everything...

And Nidhi is a strong (karate black belt) physically and mentally even. She is responsible, bubbly, knows fully well how to dream and what to do to achieve them. Yes I forgot the main important thing. She is very pretty.... especially when that hair lock falls on to her face she is irresistible. So many competitors to Ashutosh in this aspect are Daksh, Rohan...etc.

One new thing here is there is no villain... that means no dishoom..dishoom...only they all love or like or lust ...but never cross a line.

Aur, baaki infrastructure is in place... that means,  feel free to use names of Shyama, Armaan, Lakshmi bai... vagera... (YOU SHAITANI DIMAGS... vagera means etcetra...not what you think)

I think I have given enough introduction...

Oh..no.. ek important thing batana bhooli gaya... This story will be written by all of us... so whatever suggestions are there, they  will be implemented in the next immediate episode itself...

So let us all start writing.

Since this story is to call back (non)responding members, Let us start our first chapter only after seeing enough response to this post...

PS: I suck at music..especially at bolywood music... a fulltime musician should have to be recruited immediately.

Index:

Part-1: here

Part-2: Nidhi's arrival

Part-3: Ashutosh

Part-4: New beginning

Part-5: DB-Mission Milao Ashni

Part-6:  The First Date

Part-7: Sweet Nothings

Part-8: Sudden turn

Part-9: Mallika bani Bride

Last Part: The End

Epilogue

Title suggestion: On page 54
Edited by mudraswathi - 9 years ago
Good start. Hope we will get lot of ideas to continue with it. I am good at reading stories but writing is something I have not tried.
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Good start. Hope we will get lot of ideas to continue with it. I am good at reading stories but writing is something I have not tried.

You have done it many times Rajani. May be unknowingly.. So keep pumping in the ideas and lets see how it takes a shape.πŸ˜ƒ
Two innovative  things I liked most are
1. Ashu is intelligent as well as buddu
2. Nidhi is Karate Black Belt
Bye girls. Enjoyed being with you.
Very good teacherji waiting for the story .. Me like Rajani only reader

And I think you do someone to read na..
@Mudraji good start acutally.Good choice of profession.
want to read more from you.Please cont kijiye na?

etc..etc...you name it.. he has it...
he is 27 year old... and please please!! donot ask me... when he had time to learn everything...This is  too funny πŸ˜†

And Nidhi is a strong (karate black belt) 
Not bad Mudra hope we can see this karate Back belt champion Nidhi in KTLKseason2πŸ˜† physically and mentally even. She is responsible, bubbly, knows fully well how to dream and what to do to achieve them. Yes I forgot the main important thing. She is very pretty.... especially when that hair lock falls on to her face she is irresistible. So many competitors to Ashutosh in this aspect are Daksh, Rohan...etc.( I forgot this line up thanks )πŸ˜†

One new thing here is there is no villain... that means no dishoom..dishoom...only they all love or like or lust ...but never cross a line.(
What  

Aur, baaki infrastructure is in place... that means,  feel free to use names of Shyama, Armaan, Lakshmi bai... vagera... (YOU SHAITANI DIMAGS... vagera means etcetra...not what you think)

I think I have given enough introduction... Oh GOD THIS MUCH INTRODUCTION πŸ˜²

Oh..no.. ek important thing batana bhooli gaya... This story will be written by all of us... so whatever suggestions are there, they  will be implemented in the next immediate episode itself...( hurrahπŸ₯³ never thought to be a writter but hope i can learn and write from today thanks Teacher ji πŸ˜†

So let us all start writing.

Since this story is to call back (non)responding members, Let us start our first chapter only after seeing enough response to this post...

PS: I suck at music..especially at bolywood music... a fulltime musician should have to be recruited immediately.

Oh God where 's the story πŸ˜• Ididnt read other's comments feel i made a mistake what to do Mudra have to post πŸ₯±

[/QUOTE]
Originally posted by Vidishaa

continue

where is yours?