Is this a story? -Epilogue page 57 - Page 47

Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Mudra di. I read the full story now. What a brilliant work.πŸ‘ This is the first story i think, that has taken up the reviewers or readers' views and wishes in the updates. Hats off for taking up this fab responsibility. I loved the story where the daughter's wishes are noticed and her wishes means like anything.  πŸ‘πŸΌ
Mallika's YES for Rohan -- it was a new idea, ( thanks to NR ) and i got amazed on her thoughts that she has never liked Ashutosh that way. Based more on the tastes ----- the dining tastes, the tastes of settling down with full vision of living a secured life as Nidhi took it. And also, the tastes of diferent tastes. BB and DB have made things fine and better for many. 
It was fun to see Ashu raising the amount finally to 1116 πŸ˜† and took Nidhi with him to settle the course with God.. The total atmosphere of the story is like we are witnessing all the detalis of the show once again, with another pen and broad views by you. πŸ‘πŸ‘Talking about girls taking up the things more realistic and detailed way, it's a truth in very aspect though girls' POVs are taken as the last views only. Nonetheless, i loved the story and the Epilogue made me see the AshNi pair into the romantic game after marriage. Nidhi is here with good reasons to smile and feel great. Poor Ashutosh, he'll have to earn more or is it another business deal with God, again.πŸ˜› 
Good to feel and see AshNi together, but this FF stopped so soon.
I feel a bit low that i was not here when the story was on air. Sooner the better, i enjoyed the story and loved the fun titles some members have given. Thank you very much Di, loved your fab show. 
Hope to see many and that so soon. πŸ€—
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by babita68

Hi Mudra di. I read the full story now. What a brilliant work.πŸ‘ This is the first story i think, that has taken up the reviewers or readers' views and wishes in the updates. Hats off for taking up this fab responsibility. I loved the story where the daughter's wishes are noticed and her wishes means like anything.  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you for liking the story Babita. and thank you for sharp observation. Yes indeed I have taken readers views into consideration and took some pains to integrate them into the main line story. Thank you for everything. Daughter or son should be happy after their marriage. Very  important to consider their wishes

Mallika's YES for Rohan -- it was a new idea, ( thanks to NR ) and i got amazed on her thoughts that she has never liked Ashutosh that way.

Mallika had to be given a proper closureπŸ˜ƒ

Based more on the tastes ----- the dining tastes, the tastes of settling down with full vision of living a secured life as Nidhi took it. And also, the tastes of diferent tastes. BB and DB have made things fine and better for many.

Thank you once again. You observed the real meaning of the tastes convoπŸ˜ƒ

It was fun to see Ashu raising the amount finally to 1116 πŸ˜† and took Nidhi with him to settle the course with God..

πŸ˜†.. we remember God only when we are in trouble and forget him once that passed

The total atmosphere of the story is like we are witnessing all the detalis of the show once again, with another pen and broad views by you. πŸ‘πŸ‘Talking about girls taking up the things more realistic and detailed way, it's a truth in very aspect though girls' POVs are taken as the last views only. Nonetheless, i loved the story and the Epilogue made me see the AshNi pair into the romantic game after marriage. Nidhi is here with good reasons to smile and feel great. Poor Ashutosh, he'll have to earn more or is it another business deal with God, again.πŸ˜›

Good to feel and see AshNi together, but this FF stopped so soon.

Actually, there were not many readers and hence no ideas. so stoppedπŸ˜ƒ

I feel a bit low that i was not here when the story was on air. Sooner the better, i enjoyed the story and loved the fun titles some members have given. Thank you very much Di, loved your fab show. 
Hope to see many and that so soon. πŸ€—

Thank you so much BabitaπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—