Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lee_Ashni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What a start.!⭐️⭐️
Beautifully written.πŸ˜ƒ
I hope you will only be able to take the story forward in interesting way. Continue dear.
Hats off. Mudra, the writer.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Great!!! Thank you Aarti... Now cooking oats as wellπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hehe great! When will that be Mudra? πŸ˜³ Waiting for Part 2... 

Part1 was hilarious, a laughter riot! πŸ˜†  It was sort of fun to see Ashu as a spoiled brat... Raja beta! πŸ˜‰  I can see the formation of a rebel here... So he hates the mention of Nidhi... lets see! And his mother is Nandini this time... nice... and a dietitian to boot! πŸ˜›

So Ashu seems tad reckless... maybe he rides a motorbike and has a music troupe ?? πŸ˜ƒ  But DJ and run his own recording studio?  Is this possible? πŸ˜‰

You have been away for a few days, hope to see you soon πŸ˜ƒ
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ariyadasa

Hats off to u Teacher ji 

mind blowing creativity πŸ‘

Thank you for reading Ariya😊
mudraswathi thumbnail
Originally posted by: parmarA

Waah ji.Nandini is Ashutosh's mother and Ashutosh's father is cooking expert.Means Cooker expert.Hahaha

Plaan for Dosa?great.

Nandini calling Ashutosh Raja.Nidhi aayegi bajane baja.

So Nidhi is arriving with her parents.So he will have to lose his bedroom so started hating her.Yeh toh koi baat nahi hui!hate karne ki.

How can one cook food so scientifically?

Great Mudraji.Waiting for Nidhi's arrival

Oh..oh.. A great mistake... Nandini is BB's daughter in the show.
Thank you Alkaji for pointing out this. I will correct it in the next part😊
Raja- Baja.. rhyming acha hai jiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nidhi aa rahi hai.. just one or two days meinπŸ˜†

Thank you AlkajiπŸ˜ƒ
mudraswathi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidishaa

Wow Mudraji...loved it...Ashni with comedy ka tadka...btw what is Ashu's profession...why aren't the Verma's considering Ashu for Nidhi?

Hmm.. yes.. you have given me something write in part two..
Ashu's profession is coming up in part 2πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you very much Vidisha😊
Edited by mudraswathi - 9 years ago
mudraswathi thumbnail
Originally posted by: rrdsu

Ashu is spoil sports here..

i had a big smile thru reading. enjoyed nandini's lecture.. πŸ˜†

Superb mudraji.. eagarly awaiting for second episode..πŸ˜ƒ
thank you for starting... Rom-Com story..

Thank you heenaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Ashu.. is a buddhu as I have told you in the intro... might be a well respected official outside.. But cannot do anything at home against mom.πŸ˜ƒ
mudraswathi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjani9

You are going again?????

Going to come back only😳
mudraswathi thumbnail
Originally posted by: lee_Ashni

What a start.!⭐️⭐️

Beautifully written.πŸ˜ƒ
I hope you will only be able to take the story forward in interesting way. Continue dear.
Hats off. Mudra, the writer.πŸ‘

Thank you Leena ji.😊

I cannot write without the help of everyone.😳

Aap bhi aapka farmaish batayiye.. I will incorporateπŸ˜†
mudraswathi thumbnail
Originally posted by: aardhan

Hehe great! When will that be Mudra? πŸ˜³ Waiting for Part 2... 

Part1 was hilarious, a laughter riot! πŸ˜†  It was sort of fun to see Ashu as a spoiled brat... Raja beta! πŸ˜‰  I can see the formation of a rebel here... So he hates the mention of Nidhi... lets see! And his mother is Nandini this time... nice... and a dietitian to boot! πŸ˜›

So Ashu seems tad reckless... maybe he rides a motorbike and has a music troupe ?? πŸ˜ƒ  But DJ and run his own recording studio?  Is this possible? πŸ˜‰

You have been away for a few days, hope to see you soon πŸ˜ƒ

..πŸ˜†

Sochti hoon... yes.. This isa  good idea🀣

Thank you Aarti for likingπŸ˜ƒ
mudraswathi thumbnail
Part -2 : Nidhi's arrival

Ashutosh saw no conclusion to this 'polite' exchange of views since his childhood!! Resigned to the fate and helped himself with a bowl of cornflakes, milk and fruit. Settled infront of the TV.
Yuk!!! this disgusting  nonsense he eats everyday in US... desperately yearning for something called a real breakfast!!! as if on cue,

'Tringgg..tringgg'

BB opened the front door.
'Hello Mallika Beti! please come in '

'Ashutosh! would you like to taste my khichdi? I have specially made it for you with ghee tadka and  have been preparing it since yesterday'.. she ignored BB almost.

'Tadka with ghee?.. fantastic!! I have never heard this variation for khichdi. You will make a celebrity cook dear!.. when did you add tadka? just before serving?
..' ..BB was eager to adopt this new recipe.

But, Mallika was  literally drinking in Ashutosh's bare legs with her eyes (I mean, only shorts clad legs) and there was no response.

Parents are always the last ones to realize about their son attaining marriable age. Neighborhood Mallikas take the responsibility and sincerely they do  this service.

Nandini was irritated with her husband and Ashutosh's bare legs and this khichdi.

'Mallika! we have already finished our breakfast. By the way, Ashutosh is interested in instant oats that cook in 12 seconds rather than khichdi which take 12 hours preparation'.

Ashutosh, ignorant of all this drama, was blissfully watching TV.

'Ashutosh! wake up... '
'Mom.. please let me sleep... for a while'
'our guests are here'
'Oh my God! mom! you said, they are expected after eight!!!'

But a Grand mother entered inside and looked at Ashutosh disapprovingly. 'Nandini!  children always appear as kids to parents' eyes... but that doesnot mean, you can hide your son's age by asking him to wear only a chaddi... girls are here... tell him to wear something decent and cover himself fully'

Ashutosh was speechless. Anger was crossing a threshold inside... He walked to the other room. Found two middle aged men along with another lady discussing happily about  Lucknow-ki-biryani with BB.

He entered into his room to pick up his clothes..only to find colourful silk scarves and sarees covered all over the bed. Two suitcases were left open on the floor. Several pieces of jewellery and makeup kits were scttered on the dressing table. He looked around with disbelief... and there was luggage almost everywhere in the house on almost every piece of furniture.

This is too much... he went to the kitchen. A short young man and another old person were busy in making tea and snacks...

'Mom! who are all these people?'
But before Nandini could utter a word, DB took over. 'Solanki and Shyama are our family friends. Nidhi cannot do without her friend Anji. Kal ladke wale aarahe hai...'

'Bride groom is coming here?'
'Where else? yeh apna hi ghar hai'.. DB gestured Ashutosh to pull a chair for her and settled comfortably on it...'Nandini! mere liye chai leke aao... aur haan.. Nidhi likes only black tea no milk for her'.

'Hello... Armaan... please come and rescue slaves... I mean ..me from here'
'What happened?'
'Queen Elizabeth has invaded... arrived with her complete entourage... and 50 tons of luggage..and
biting my head off.'
'Wow!...Prince Charming is in trouble? I cant imagine that... But ofcourse, charm may not work on tadbit old women probably...'
'...'

Just then, Nidhi came out of the room... DAZZLE...She is still in the travel clothes... but a lock of hair on the front of her face!!!!!!!!... Oh my God! Ashutosh forgot that he needed to breathe for living.. Temporarily all faculties of his brain became non-responsive...

'Ashutosh'
'...'
'Ashutosh!  are you there?'
'Armaan! Queen Elizabeth brought  Kohinoor with her!'