Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Why Shivansh Lohitang should be saved!! - Page 2

Shivmallik thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Why no one tells Lohitang that the easiest way to defeat Mahadev is through devotion?
Thinking of God all the time with thoughts of enemity already has precedence from stories of Kams and Ravan etc.. It too leads to liberation bu through destruction not through unity, right.

Now the reason these shivansh emerge and play out are mahadev's own moments of doubt and as such each one is a psychological mess which gets resolved as Mahadev churns and burns. We are all minidev if not mahadev with our own doubts playing out in our lives - I think. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shivmallik

Why no one tells Lohitang that the easiest way to defeat Mahadev is through devotion?

Thinking of God all the time with thoughts of enemity already has precedence from stories of Kams and Ravan etc.. It too leads to liberation bu through destruction not through unity, right.

Now the reason these shivansh emerge and play out are mahadev's own moments of doubt and as such each one is a psychological mess which gets resolved as Mahadev churns and burns. We are all minidev if not mahadev with our own doubts playing out in our lives - I think. 

@ Bold: and that is exactly what Asuras want to know.. y is it that they always have to be subordinate beings to Devas & its not like Devas havnt done any horrible things.. so why this partiality?.. i think it is a very valid question..unfortunately,the answer too is very easy- there is NOT one Asur who asked such questions & didnt end up regretting it - reason- sooner or later they turn to adharma owing to their taamsic asuri nature, they just cant help it, can they?.. Asuras are supposed to be bad so they WILL be bad unless they surrender to Devas..its such a depressing situation.. sometimes i really feel bad for the asuras.. i just wish there was atleast one influential (among asuras) & good asura who changed the entire species fate.. bcoz being in patal lok & enving Devas enjoying in heavens is enough to turn anyone ugly.. but then again, its not like they werent given chances- they just failed to optimize it..