Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi amrit awesome part n thank u sanju dii for posting the new ff
rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting storyline.
please continue.
i seriously hope that both have not moved on in their life and that was just a misunderstanding.😊😊
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woww!!! its really interesting stry...and nice start...πŸ‘
continue soon kour amrit...
i like it very much...
i am eagerly waiting for it...πŸ˜›
update soon...
thnks sanju di...for posting it here...
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pm me evry time whn u update...πŸ˜›
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
another new ff 
good to read ..
the intro was too good .. and two are in love iwth eachother but not compramindina ,,
hawww the way past and presetn colliades is beautiful .. 

try to pm me ,,,

P.s:Amrit but this story sounds familiar to me πŸ˜‰ but lets see if i will read second part than i can tell wether what im thinking[familiarity ] is correct or not ..  πŸ˜› 
-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey, I really enjoyed reading the first part... nice start, I must say... would love to read more of it. I hope you will continue this story.
zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow, nice!!
Enjoyed this part a lot...
Hopefully you'r gonna continue it...
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
FF- Tumse Yun Mile.. Chapter 2 !

Thanks everyone for the response.. I am overwhelmed with the comments and messages! Happy that you guys liked the prologue cum first part..Here is the next chapter.. Hope you guys like this one too..Thanks Pooja for the input *tongues* this particular part has really trolled both of us !
Happy Reading people !!!

Priya had her eyes dug on the floor. What had just happened? She knew she was surrounded with people, what they must be thinking! How loudly she behaved infront of all. The white tee guy had disappeared! Arggghhh god please help me out! She prayed.

"Aiyoo you've gone bonkers Priya, what did you just do"
Her friend,saviour her soulmate her only support in the big city..Shruti came to her rescue! She pulled her to a corner.

"What was that, how stupid it was, it wasnt anything serious the way you took it"
"Hold on hold on put a full stop.. I know it was stupid but it wasnt completely wrong didnt you see he was stalking me"

"No he wasnt, it was your mistake accept it"
"Oh hello tu meri friend hai ya us stranger ki, itni chinta hai to jana uske paas I dont regret anything"
"Aaah as expected! "
"I know these boys, ladki dekhi nahi neeyat fisal jaati hai"
"Hahaha as if boys are born to chase you no? "
"Tu le rahi hai meri, stop it yaar" Priya pouted!
"Okay Okay meri maa.. Now forget whatever happened! Lets go have some fun, its my holiday yaar"
"At your service Shruti ji"
Both of them left for what pleases every girl... Shopping !!

Ram was fuming with anger. What was that, Can girls be this stupid? How dare she behave like that with me? He thought! Near the exit he saw his best friend constantly giggling. Ram's face was swollen like a potato! "Whats making you laugh Vikram" Ram gritted his teeth!

"I was about to get myself coke and popcorn,the sight would have been so interesting to see you getting beaten up in public"
Vikram always enjoyed pulling his best friend's leg!

"Tujh jaise dost se dushman bhale.."
Vikram couldnt stop laughing hearing this!
"Stop it saale it isnt funny at all. That girl was such a nutcase, next time she comes infront of me,god save her! "

"Chill Mr Not so sweet.,,sabke saath hota hai yar aisa so what if it was your first time! Bhool ja! "

"Waise bhi My time is too precious to be wasted on her.. Lets go and have some coffee! " 

Shopping with Priya was an experience! She was one of those girls who loved spending time and money in buying things! Small things always attracted her she found them very cute.. If she liked something, she didnt give a second thought and would buy it! Priya had a great taste, though she stayed with Shruti in her flat..almost everything for the house was bought by her ! Shruti too never made her realize it wasnt her place! She had found a huge support in form of Priya! Whenever Shruti got a day off, Priya never left a chance to pamper her!

Both would go out and party, go for movie and ofcourse shopping!! Time flew when Priya was around! She was full of life...most of the times she kept on speaking and the rest of the time she would ask why the other person isnt talking !! Both of them kept on switching from shop to shop, entering trying out something, figuring out some faults rejecting it and then exiting from the place ! Shruti felt embarassed, but this was Priya's most favourite thing !

"This is seriously so stupid I tell you" Shruti was agitated !
"Stupid!! This is fun actually"

Aaah.. Shruti threw her hands at her!
"Darling be ready next friday..first day first show"
"Not again Priya.. I am soo fed up of you and your Akshay Kumar saga ! "
"How dare you say that! We are coming and thats final..hum nahi aaye to mera pyara sa Akki bura maan jayega and you want that? " Priya pouted !
"You are impossible Priya !! Ok fine we are coming! I dont have any option left! "

Priya had this soft corner for her dream man Akshay Kumar! She had already married him in her thoughts. She had watched all his movies first day first show and didnt want to break this record..

"After so long we are hanging out" Vikram spoke as he took a sip.
"Urrmm yes, work is keeping me busy! Kya karu wo bhi to important haina"

"Haan bhai kaam to sirf aapke paas hi hai"
"Tu bata kya socha tune! Is janam mein business join karne ka iraada hai? "

"Goshhh what will I do there sitting in my dad's office bol Ram, he has enough money and PR, mere bina bhu he'll be the biggest tycoon of the country! Upar se mere paas tu hai na..to help me and handle my work! "

"And this would go for how long"

"Hmmm I dont know !! But business is something that has never interested me yar! It simply doesnot go with me"

"Yaar am tired of explaining it to you! Life is not a bed of roses..tu kab samjhega! "

"Yaar.. Badaa tujhe banna hai mujhe nahi.. I am happy with whatever i have! Tu aage badhna hai main hu na tere saath! "

Their conversation was interrupted as Vikram's phone rang! His dad had called him and wanted to meet him urgently ! He wasnt too happy with it ! But haaashh couldnt do anything !! Vikram left and Ram too made his way to the parking area!

While the girls reached to the exit of the giant building.. Priya's eyes caught something and he was that same tall guy okay the stalker to be precise ! Priya was filled witg frustration again !

"Look at him see I told you.. I already knew what his intentions were" 
Priya told Shruti to look at Ram who was standing with a girl near his car! Priya tried concentrating a bit,to understand what they were doing exactly !

"Let be Priya, we dont know him! He has his own life.. I think we should leave now! "

Priya stopped Shruti, "No, I find something is fishy,lets go and check"

Ram moved his hands in air trying to make that girl understand something!

"She might need some help, this jerk is not a good guy I guarantee you! "

Priya pulled Shruti towards them! They tried listening to their conversation.

"I did tell you quite a few times,stop chasing me! Its over and out! Stop crying over a dead relationship, that phase is over! Better you move on! "

"Try and understand Ram,its not easy to end.. I am ready for another chance ! Let us meet and give it  a try please.. It may be hard but not impossible... I beg off you! "

"Owww cut it out! I dont want to take any of your nonsense! Everything was made clear to you.. The relationship had no future.. I request you please never contact me ever again ! "

Saying this Ram sat on the driving seat and stormed off !

Priya was startled listening to everything !
"He is such an egocentric male" Priya was filled with anger!

"My heart goes to that girl, why do good girls fall for bad boys"

Shruti was saddened over everything! 

"I just wish this guy never crosses my path, he'll be having a tough time otherwise" Priya told Shruti !

But destiny had some other plans for them ! They kept on bumping into each other..

Waiting for the feedback.. Please shower your comments ! Next part will come pretty soon !

- Amrit !!!a
rosinagoor thumbnail
Wow!!! Superb update πŸ‘πŸ‘ Amrit dear
very very well writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘
Priya totally misunderstood Ram
So Ram have one past relationship
Priya & Shruthi scenes, Vikram & Ram scenes are beautiful
I love this whole update 😊
Very eagerly waiting for next update
Thanks Sanju 😊
Edited by rosinagoor - 9 years ago