FF- Tumse Yun Mile ! part 4 page 5 by @Kour Amrit - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Oh finally you updated the next part. I totally forget about this but the whole part was so good i enjoyed reading it.
Seems Priya is full of life and Ram seem to be a guy every time involve in work. Both Shruti and Vik enjoyed Raya encounter of little fight. Seems one more mu between them instead they don't want to see each other faces. But pata hi nhi chala upadte kab finish ho gaya...
Nice one 
lol priya totally mu Ram ðŸ˜† 
lovely one 
i like priya s life style ..so girly .. 
waiting for next 

very nice read two parts at a time...hope to see the RAYA track soon...mujhe na pura story eki bhaar janna hai utna excited rehthi hu mai phir FF tho itna lengthy hotha hai jaldi likhiye na next part
continue ASAP 
Awesome part!!!
Please continue soon!!!
very nice...
pls continue soon...

Here comes the next part...much before you peeps could complain *tongues* I hope you guys remember the previous part, if not then go back and read it first -.- Btw next part will be up by Saturday pakka! Its almost done..so you guys dont need to complain! Too much of RaYaness is promised in the next parts! Happy Reading anyways !!

Ram came back home after having a nice time with his friend. As he entered the hall, something caught his attention..His home smelt delicious, it was just heavenly.. "aah something fantastic is cooking in the kitchen..daadiii" he called for his dadi as he reached the kitchen ! "Aa gaya mera golu puttar.." Ram went to her and hugged her briefly! "Mera favourite moong dal ka halwa..how did you know that I was craving for it" "Teri daadi hoon main.. I know you better than you know youself.. Mera bachha kitna kaam karta hai thak jata hai...isliye uska favourite halwa"

Ram's granny..lady in her seventies..her grandson was the apple of her eyes. Though Ram was no more a golu but she loved calling him golu.Ram was closest to his dadi..he could do anything for her to make her smile..If his dad were his strength,his granny was his weakness!"Raam..mujhe kal mandir le chalega puttar""Ji ofcourse daadi..but we'll go in the morning itself.. Fir I am having a long day at the office! Kal kuch employees ko appoint karna hai so I'll be busy" he smiled at his dadi !"No problem beta.. I'll be ready on time.""Daadi I'll go and get fresh! Fir aata hoon"Ram left his dadi and walked out!

Later in the evening.. Priya stood at the balcony of her room gazing aimlessly at the streets! She didnt feel normal like before, something was strange! She was a bit disturbed..though she didnot know the reason exactly! Shruti came in with her favourite chocolate milk shake. Whenever anything went wrong with Priya, Shruti was always the first one to find out!

For Priya, Shruti was her angel..they were not only best of the friends but soulmates !! "Whats wrong madam..vomit out"

"Argghhh the problem is.. I dunno what the problem is !!" Priya rested her back at the railing ! "You know Shruti I just realized.. I better start doing something, I mean I should work na..how long I can be a parasite to my dad! I have loads of things to do yaar so much to do with my happy life !! For that I need money.. Now look na.. I cant extend my hands everytime to my parents! Achha nahi lagta yar not that they would say anything but.. Tu samajh rahi haina what I am trying to say! "

" Yes ofcourse.. My nutcase is talking some sense today its such a good thing.. You're on the right track darling! 

" I need to start from somewhere, kitne din I can behave like a 15 year old girl !! Tu hi bata where to start from"

"I am so happy for you Priya, dekh I am always there for you! Why dont you just go with the flow..find some job..man lagaa rahega tera"

"Job !! Kaun dega mujhe job.. Yaar kabhi kuch karne ka socha hi nahi maine! I've always taken each day at a time! "

"Idiot! Leave that to me! I'll tell you where to go what to do! Just trust me and be ready tomorrow! I am sure you would find a great job! "

Priya was somehow assured! She trusted Shruti completely! To add on, she was excited for the whole "Finding a job working and earning" thing !! Who wouldnt be! Afterall.. !

New day peeped in..The Sun began to rise up! Priya woke up early as it was her custom! She welcomed each new day with the brightest smile possible. She got up from the bed and looked out of the window. The Sun was casting golden prisms through the early morning haze.. She smiled and opened the balcony door to freshen the room! Sometime later she got herself ready for jogging! This was something she always loved! Not that Priya was conscious about her fitness, but she loved spending time with nature, alone with earphones plugged in!

Her favourite music turned on and her pony dancing madly on her back! That day was no different, the same place same time same routine.. But as it is said..there is always start to everything! Something unexpected happened that day!At some part of the same park..Ram Kapoor young and charming drop dead gorgeous guy was sitting on a bench and tying his laces! That was the first time he was in that park, before that he used to spend his early morning hours in his gym itself! But the very first experience in the open air turned out to be big disaster! The moment he got up someone as light as a feather bumped into him! Who else it could be? Ram always believed he was God's most special child ! God always tried out the wierdest things on him! How can he be spared this time? "Aah I am so sorry" came out a sweet voice! Ram turned around to look who the girl was.. "No need to be sorrr" he went silent seeing Priya in front of him!

Priya looked up at Ram !! What the hell! Priya cursed herself a zillion times in that very moment.. What was exactly happening with her! This was so not done, she hated herself for that! Why on earth he was there infront of her eyes!

"Actually.. You should be sorry! Sorry for today and sorry for yesterday too!" Ram raised his eyebrow !

This made Priya go nuts! How dare he even talk like that! It was just a mistake afterall!

"Excuse me Mr.. Whatever, it was just a mistake thats it! "

"Ohh..so your hobby is to commit mistakes.. I see" Ram folded his hands across his chest!

Priya fumed with anger..She hated him so much, she couldnt help but point out a finger at him! "Dont you dare cross your limits warna..."

Suddenly a naughty smile covered Ram's lips! Before Priya could understand anything.. Ram pretended to eat up her finger! Priya was shocked !! Within fraction of second, she withdrew her extended hand!

"Warna you'll shout..Come on! Go ahead!" he smiled again !

"You..you ! " Priya felt embarassed ! He stood cool in front of her and kept on smiling as if nothing affected him! He was just making her fun..She stood frozen there looking away! Ram didnot say anything more.. He turned his back towards her and walked away!

"Pagal kahin ka..What does he think of himself! Do second aur rukta I would have shown him his right place"Priya took a deeep breathe shook her head a bit and moved ahead !!

The next few hours of the morning flew like anything! Priya had to go for the interview.. Shruti had already told her the address of the first place! This will be great fun.. Priya told herself and got ready !!Priya got dressed in a formal shirt and trousers, she was almost prepared for the interview! She reached the place before time.. She wasnt nervous she knew if not this job she would crack some other one! Thats just not the end of the world ! Priya went in confidently and joined the interviewees!

She felt strange other people present there they wanted the job anyhow at any cost! They were needy but she wasnt! She was sure of only one thing.. If she got any job her dad would be really proud! That would be the pleasantest thing for him! But..to note..her journey wont be that smooth and spread with roses.. Destiny had already made some plans for her! Who was the one she would be facing? The boss sat inside his cabin all set to start the driling session! Ram Kapoor not so known in the corporate world had made lots of plans for his future for his newly started company! He wanted to take his business to heights, for that he wanted the best team thats why he didnot want to take any chance, no compromise with the quality of the employees! He remembered something, he stood up and went to the reception! People who had come for the interview saw him and stood up.. He is the boss..said someone !! Priya moved her eyes to look at him !

Why o why this had to happen to her!! She couldnt believe her stars.. Not again..Priya tapped her foot on the floor! She hid her face with the file she had in her hand so that the guy couldnt see him ! "Baahar nikal jaa Priya..this is horrible!!! You cant stand him for a minute forget about facing him in the interview! " Muttering this she stormed out of the place !!

* * * *Next part on Saturday pakka! Do tell how was this one! Waiting for the feedback!*fingers crossed*-Amrit !

This is gonna be fun!! 
Especially Ram catching Priya & taunting her for running ;^)
Awesome Update
Continue soon 😊
Ram Priya second meeting in park was quit interesting
it will be fun to watch if Ram spot Priya in his office or not 
seem destiny also wants to meet them everytime...
Awesome part di pls send pm naa