FF- Tumse Yun Mile ! part 4 page 5 by @Kour Amrit - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
nyc part..!!
hahaha...love the scenes b/w raya...
aww priya ram k compny mai interview keliye.. eagerly waiting..
updatee soon...
Edited by jodude - 9 years ago

FF- Tumse Yun Mile!Chapter 4 !

Here's the new update...many would find it boring..you need to bear somehow *tongue* Its pretty long as many wanted! So you guys remember the story! Priya had left and decided not to face Ram in the interview... Ab aage! Lol

Happy Reading!

Priya wanted to leave the place as fast as possible. She cursed herself for coming there, it wasnt nice at all. She hurried out of the building and the first thing she did was dialled Shruti's number!

"Priya,have you reached? Has the interview started? " shruti fired the first question!

"Yes it has started, but phewww I am not going to give this interview okay! " Priya was pissed off!

"Arreyy, what happened? You were so excited for this, right? "

"I was..but you know mera boss na wo hai"

"Who? ""That stalker wo paagal.""That mall guy, Whom you misunderstand?""Yes..so this job is down I'll look for another.. I am coming home right now! "

"Arey Priya, have you lost your mind, its not about getting the job or not, its just about going for the interview, atleast give a try! I am sure he wont be eating you"

"What rubbish, you telling me to face him again, give me a break Shruti! "

"Yaar this is your first try na, bhale job mat lena getting appointed is another part, atleast gain some experience, you need it darling! Come on, now be a good girl! "

"You know what! I hate you! Its not the last job left on the planet.. Kaunsa main mar rahi hu itna to get work! I am sure I'll get much better one! "

"Are you afraid to face him? Why Priya? In your life you would come across so many people whom you dont like! But still you need to deal with them"

"Goshhh, tu kitna lecture deti hai Shruti, okay fine !! Am going now.. But I promise I wont take up this job! "

"Han baba this would be your decision completely! Chal ab jaa bhi.. Good luck sweety! "

"Hmm thanks, i need it! " Priya pouted.

Somehow she still wasnt convinced to go. She just wished the day to come to an end. Priya went inside, next was her turn only! Her heart was dancing inside, she dug her nails deep inside her file only to suppress her nervousness! She sighed and got up a few minutes later. "All will be good.."she thought and went inside Ram's cabin!

Ram was facing the window! There was a knock at the door, he told the person to come in. I had nevethought bhagwan mujhe ye din bhi dikhayega! Priya thought as she saw Ram! She was sure he would throw her out the moment he looked at her!

Ram turned to face the next interviewee. He was dumbstruck! He realized, that same stupid girl stood infront of him for real!"You? " he stood up!Priya's eyes didnt leave his face! She bit her lower lip as she had nothing to say! Moreover, she had no plans of getting whacked infront of so many people! So the most favourable option was to keep mum!

Ram was the smarter one, he realized the place and ocassion and calmed himself down."Come, have a seat" Ram too sat down!Without opening her mouth, Priya sat down!

"So.. Miss..ermmm you too are here! Wow thats great! " he had an evil grin on his face!

Priya was filled with anger by then, she lifted her file up! "here are my papers, it has everything about me! And my name is Priya Sharma! My friend had shortlisted this company so I landed up here! "

"Damn! She speaks so much" Ram thought! he took the file!

"When is it ending yaar.. Shruti wait till I get back home !! Its so embarassing here! " Priya gritted her teeth!

Her eyes were stuck on Ram noticing his every move, but he was well engrossed in the file, "Stop it you jerk!! I am not coming back ever again whats the point in reading the papers so carefully! " she again thought!

After five minutes, Ram kept the file aside!"Your record looks impressive, I must say..finding a nice job wont be tough for you! "

"Aah thanks, even I feel so! " she spoke as if doing a favour to him!

"Do you always flaunt your overconfidence or is it just me who gets this golden chance? " he smirked!

Priya rolled her eyes, this was getting too much!"Anyways let me ask you some general questions, expecting decent answers! "

"Well it depends on the question, sir! " and went silent after it! Ram didnt pay much attention to what she said.

"Why are you here, I mean do you really need this job? "

"Yes, I do. But I was unaware of the fact that this company is yours, otherwise I would have never showed up! "

"I see.. Okay tell me! What if you get the job, will you be working here? I mean knowing the fact that I would be your boss! " he smiled.

Priya paused for somtime before she answered it!"It depends on a lot of things sir, the salary I would be getting, the facilities you would be offering me! I am a young girl, I dont have any experience! Its just that I want to start from somewhere.."

She paused, then again continued.. "And yeah, more than anything I am excited to earn, I always dream of earning my own money and spending it lavishly! " 

she stopped! She was sure she was done with her talking, felt victorious after a politically diplomatic answer!

"Thank god she has given one to the point answer" he thought!

"Good to know that! Well I want to make a few things clear to you and to everybody who is coming here! "

Priya changed her expressions pretending as if she were really interested to know!

"I have a few bad habits"

"What nonsense!! What would I do knowing all this crap! " she thought!

"My employees are like my family, I believe when we develop friendly ambience its always easier to work!"

He paused, she simply moved her head permitting him to speak further!

"I like people who are completely dedicated towards their work! If you're ready to give your best! I will be more than happy in giving you all that I can!"

By now Priya was engrossed in his talks! It was something that they both wanted!

"As I've said earlier too,I am excited for this whole thing, but at the same time it depends on you, who you would appoint, you may find someone far more capable than me! "

"Absolutely, at the end I am the boss! But I dont want to regret anything thats why things should be clear enough! "

Priya shook her head!"I like hard working people! I want to see my company at the top in future! So I want the best people here.. " Ram rested his back at his chair.

"I understand sir"

"So we are done with it, you may go now. You'll be informed if you get the job! "

"Thank you" she got up to leave. "Just one thing.." she turned back!

"we have been coming across each others path..will that. " Ram stopped her from saying anything further!"You need not worry, I like keeping my work isolated from everything! "

"Yeah thanks! "

Though Priya was confident enough she wont be getting the job...

And if at all she gets it, she would royally say a no! Ofcourse there would be many more opportunities knocking her door!

The moment she took leave, Vikram entered Ram's cabin. His eyes almost popped out seeing Priya leaving Ram's cabin!

"Abbey ye !! What waa she doing here..? " he was shocked!

"Please Vikram dont be melodramatic yar she was here for the interview! "

"aah i see I thought she was here to bully you! Mera bechara dost! " he teased Ram!

"Ho gaya tera.. It wasnt like that! "

"Kya baat hai Ram.. These days she is crossing your path too much! Kuch to gadbad hai! "

"Nonsense.. She was here for the interview like all others who are sitting outside! "

"Achha !! Now dont tell me you have decided to appoint her! Tab to pakka kuch lafda hoga hi! " Vikram laughed.

"Well yes, you know me so well! She is perfect for the job! "

"Oyee aisa kya dikh gya tujhe usmein! "

"She has everything that I need in my employees, she hates losing she never gives up, she's young enthusiastic.. I know she'll work hard for the company this is what I want! "

"Baapre tu to do meetings mein hi lattoo ho gya hai dekh bhai meri bhabhi mat bana dena use! "

"Use!! Not in your dreams even.. In person, you know how much I hate her! Mujhe sirf kaam se matlab hai! But only when she agrees to work "

Ram thought keenly how she would respond when the job would be offered to her!

Priya came back home with a lot of things running through her mind! All she wanted was to talk to Shruti, consolidate her thoughts get things clear frame an opinion and take the ultimate decision. But it wasnt as easy as it appeared! Shruti greeted Priya with a six inch smile!

"Hello sweety, had a nice day?

"Yes, kind of! " Priya entered and made herself comfortable on the sofa!

"So how was it.. Were you a good girl infront of him? " Shruti asked her offering a glass of water!

" Yes.. I was! I was very nice to him! Never been this nice to anybody!"

"Was he nice to you! "Priya thought for sometime.. Yes he was!

"So do you think you would get the job? "

"Offoo I am not even thinking about it! I went only because of you I could never say a no to you! And now this chapter is over okay! And above all, he wont be appointing me! I know him, I mean , if I were in his place, I would have never done so! So chances are pretty low and yeah I hardly care about it! "

"What if you get? "

"Why are you hell bent on this issue yar, I seriously dont care if I get the job! Though the interview was decent went on well! But I really hate him despite how nice he acts in front of me! He's a wolf according to me, I dont think I'll be happy working with him! So my decision is I am not taking up the job! We have seen his dark side isnt it? "

she paused thinking what more to add, then realized nothing more was left to say!

Shruti was obviously the smarter one!"Does that really matter to you? I agree he has a dark side but thats his personal life , no? What are you going to do with it! Its his life let him lead that! Your job is to work get paid and come back! Its crystal clear Priya! "

"Whatever you just said it wont make any difference to me! I believe better things are planned for me! "

"I too wish that, i only what to see you happy! But that doesnt mean I will let my friend have a wrong opinion! There may be many people who may have dark sides and you're absolutely unaware of it! I would still say If this job suits you pays you well lets you shine then dont let go off this chance! Why dont you just give a try. I have nothing more to say! " Shruti concluded with a smile!

But Priya was now stuck in dilemma! On one hand she had made up her mind no matter what happens she wont take up the job, and on the other hand Shruti was right too! Priya ran her fingers through her hair!

Just then her phone rang, she lazily picked it up..not much talking happened from both the ends! After the call ended, Priya only realized the chaotic mess had deepened! The most unexpected had happened!

"Who was it? " Shruti asked!"From that office..crap yaar they've given me the job! " Priya sighed in disbelief!

"Hey thats a good news! ""Good news!!! Yaar I've just got the job that man has appointed me, you know what it means! "

"Calm down, I can guarantee you he's not what you're imagining already! No one ever is! If you want to find out more, just go! But to my mind it shouldnt make any difference! Its just a job he'll paying you good, go for it, grab this chance! You have your dreams in front of you! Think wisely Priya! "

Shruti finished, she got  up and left for the kitchen leaving behind a confused Priya!

I know it was too long so tooo boring! *sobs*Comments are always welcome!

Waiting for the feedback!- Amrit!

Yaar... Long one but a nice one...
Story going well...
Please continue soonπŸ˜›
Thanks for PMπŸ˜›
wonderful update 
awww i thought Ram somehw make priya attend the interview
but  sruthi made her face interview 

how easy the interview was πŸ˜† mera toh  god rounds pe rounds interviews thaπŸ˜‰πŸ€’ 

but so lovely interview between Raya  

superb .. 

waiting for next one 
sanju thanks for pm 
Awww superb part pls continue soon
WOW amazing work πŸ‘ can,t able to resist
Awesome update!!
priya ram k office mainπŸ˜‰
story is progressing well!!