Bade Acche Laggte Hai

TC : Hiten Tejwani to join Ronit and Sakshi for Ekta's next?

tellylover202 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Hiten Tejwani to join Ronit and Sakshi for Ekta's mature love story on Sony?

21 Aug 2014 01:58 PM | DhariniSanghavi

Hiten Tejwani is a known name in the world of 

entertainment
. The Pavitra Rishta actor undoubtedly is one of the finest performers the industry has seen till date.

A Balaji Telefilms loyalist, it seems that Hiten will go on to act in another project of TV Czarina Ekta Kapoor.

As per media reports, post Bade Achhe Lagte Hain on 

Sony
 Entertainment Television, Ekta is all set to roll out another mature love story on the same channel, tentatively titled, Itna Na Karo Mujhe Pyaar, featuring Ronit Roy and Sakshi Tanwar.

Our sources further informed us that the plot will be a love triangle, featuring two men and a woman.

Now, as per information received, the third pivotal character in the love triangle, in most probability, will be enacted by Hiten Tejwani.

When we buzzed Hiten and asked him about the development he said, "Well, I have no clue about it but if at all I get this offer, I would have no qualms to say yes. After all, it's from the house of Balaji."

We also texted Ekta for a confirmation but she did not revert till the time of filing this article.

Tellychakkar.com will soon come up with more information. Till then let us know your thoughts on the pairing of Ronit-Sakshi-Hiten in the comment section below.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail
tfs
uff kitna confuse kar rahe hai sab  πŸ˜‘
will wait for confirmation from Ekta herself πŸ˜†
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS
well achi story banegi love traingle..
lekin Sony had already decided they will telecast only crime and suspense, thriller na??
why a 360 dgree turn suddenly.??😑😑

I don't want sakshi's show to be on SonyπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• they do not know how and when to promote their shows
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpatil3

TFS

well achi story banegi love traingle..
lekin Sony had already decided they will telecast only crime and suspense, thriller na??
why a 360 dgree turn suddenly.??😑😑

I don't want sakshi's show to be on SonyπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• they do not know how and when to promote their shows

they should telecast show either on star plus or colors kyunki unke bakwas shows ki bhi TRP  bht acchi hoti hai πŸ€£
bpatil3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: peeyara

they should telecast show either on star plus or colors kyunki unke bakwas shows ki bhi TRP  bht acchi hoti hai πŸ€£

Haan my choice would be Rishtey of colours kyunki nyi channel hai , aur khoob mehnat karrhe hai colurs wale usspe bhiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  
if no time slots avialabe in SP n Colours
Edited by bpatil3 - 9 years ago
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpatil3

Haan my choice would be Rishtey of colours kyunki nyi channel hai , aur khoob mehnat karrhe hai colurs wale usspe bhiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  
if no time slots avialabe in SP n Colours

πŸ˜† but uspe saare ols shows aate hai shayadπŸ˜†
bpatil3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: peeyara

πŸ˜† but uspe saare ols shows aate hai shayadπŸ˜†

haan abhi toh saare old shows chal rhe hai...
rishtey is my 3rd choic ebtwπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
argggh this is ssooo confusing. where do these websites come up with their info man seriously, no offer to sakshi or hiten and they're already posting articles...grrr
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It is yet to be confirmed 
Feel very happy if Sakshi Tanwar will do the show
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tfs...
but i am confused.πŸ˜•.. hope soon this news b confirmed..