The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

a modern Cinderella story (rahi os)

sruthi.r thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hai tbp members it has been since I post here.I with a new os on rahi I hope enjoy it 😊 it is adapted for a English movie a Cinderella story (performed my Hilary duff and chad Murray) I love both of them so I thought how it would be if our rahi was in their place
                                                                A MOdern Cinderella story
narrator:panchi (to the readers)
long long ago in beautiful castle their lived a princess...,,,, (ok it was not every long ago it was me panchi and the princess is me the castle is my home) back to the story. I lost my mom when I was little for me everything was my dad he loved me so much and loved him to .my dad own a restarunt"take a break"on my 11th birthday my dad arranged a party at our restarunt I was happy all my friends and the worker of the shops gathered around me with gifts and were singing b'bad songs my father asked me to cut the cake which was in front of as I blowed the candles ho was taking pictures of us when he suddenly crashed in a lady and as she was about to fall he holed her I was looking at them hell shocked as the were smiling at each other and give lovely stares.that's it it was the end of my happiness my dad thought I wanted some to looking mafter and so he married that lady.the lady sorry my step mom was called Florida she is divorce and have two daughters of my age pinky and Tina. I my dad used to read me a book a Cinderella story on one such night as he finished reading it"dad when can I find my prince...""oh sweet u would find when we grow up he will wait egarely to meet u too"and he always says to me this book contains some important message in it and he asked me to keep it safely. on the same night my dad passed away as he had some heart problem and he had an heart attack. .

7 years later. ...
a girl was lying on the computer table when the speaker near her started to shout"panchi u lazy goose bring my breakfast soon I am hungry"it is me panchi I an 18 old now it was Florida who shout through the speaker she has arranged it I my room so it will be easy for her to give orders...after my father died all the properties were given to Florida as my father had not written any bond. ..now I have to do all the household works and go to my shop and do part time so that Florida give me money for my college"u lazy come down soon""oh my god I am late for ky college and I have go to the shop also"panchi ran down and gave breakfast to FLorida .she rushed to the shop and was cleaning the table when one of the worker of the shop aunty Lora (my best pal) came to me what r u doing her panchi u will late for ur college"" I know lora but if Florida came to know I did not come to the shop then that's it""first stop cleaning the table give the cloth to me I willlook aafter it and u go to the college""thanks lora love"panchi rushed to her car and picked up her piddi on her way to college and as she was about to park her car another car came in full speed and occupied that place it was none other than amisha the college divq and here stupid friends."oh amisha looks so beautiful and she really loves me" blabbered piddi"what amisha loves u piddi did she say it to u?""ya in my dreams she want me very badly"their was another place as I was to park my car there another car raced and ocuppied that place"omg my these people r doing this to me"and out the car cane the college heart throbe ranveer and his friends both amisha and her frnds greeted ranveer and his frnds amisha was ranveer's girlfrnd    ...
to be continue
sry guys in a hurry continue later
pls give ur reviews love...