Rishabala TS: Surprise Pack Love (COMPLETED)

Posted: 9 years ago

Hi everyone 😃
I am back with a OS again !!! 😉
This is for SuRu again for helping with the formatting, I was so confused and again she came in a shinning armor to help like always 😳 Love you Suru ❤️
Hope you all enjoy reading this ⭐️⭐️

Surprise Pack Love

It has been a very busy day. The preparation for the college youth festival kept me busy all the day , now i just feel like sleeping but i have to wait till i reach home. It almost takes me an hour to reach home. I decided to play some game on my mobile.

"Lets play 10 questions madhu ?"

That was the first thing i saw when i opened my mobile. I didnt recognize the number but replied anyways.

- "Who is this ?"

It took only a moment for the reply to come.

"will tell you surely but at then end but only if u agree to play with me"

I thought for moment before replying 

"Rules??"

"None" came the instant reply.

"Fine but I start though" I texted back, normally i would not reply to strangers but this person knew my name and i still had half an our on the bus to get home and i knew this was someone i knew because today only in college canteen we played 10 question.

- "As you wish"

I decided i would start trying to guess who it was so i asked ,

"1.Do i know you ??"

It took longer for the reply to come. So i closed my phone and started looking throught the windows enjoying the breeze. Then my phone finally buzz, I opened the screen and saw the reply .

"You know me but not well, My turn now...1.Whats ur fav colour?"

I replied instantly

- "Blue,my turn now , 2.Are you a boy or a girl?" 

I thought it could be one of friends who were trying to just have fun with me.Then the reply came it was quicker than last one.

"Boy and single 😉 ok now ,  2. Fav pastime ?''

The reply made me laugh someone was eager for giving the information i thought . So this was a boy .

"Oh , giving more information than required. My fav pastime is Painting, 3.Do you go to my college?"

Glancing out of the bus window I realized i still had almost 20 minutes to reach my stop and then a 15 mins walk till the house. I wish i could buy a bike.Then i felt the buzz again 

"Yep , we both are from the same college,  3.Do you any siblings?"

"Yeah a elder brother and a younger sister, 4.Will you surely tell me who you are after the 10 questions?"

"I already told you i will at the start of the game . A question wasted now , 4.Your fav place to hangout?"

This question made me think , to be honest i would go to any nice place but for coffee i would love to go to only one place.

"XYZ Cafe , 5.Fav colour ?"

I asked this question because i was unable to guess who it was only a very few close friends called me madhu other than them everyone called me Madhubala , so this was someone who knew that my close friends called me madhu but then i thought at the end i would get to know who it was , why think so much.

"Copying my question ain't you ? btw this doesn't count as a question and coming to my fav colour its black , 5. Fav Holiday destination?"

I replied with in a second.

"Paris , 6. Fav food?"

"Madhubala ...Aahaan ! You just stole the question out of my head btw i love Pizza with extra cheese and 6.Same question"

"Hahahahahaaa , Now look who is copying . I would prefer noodles anytime , 7. How did you get my number?"

"I took it from Trishna , Dont get angry at her i said i needed ur help in some preparations "

Trishna is my best friend and i would kill her if this guy turns out to be weird one .

"I wont get angry on her as long as you don't try kill me"

"No worries then as i have different plans 😉 , 7. Do you have any crushes ? "

"Getting personal are we ??? But yes I have a crush and i wont tell you who it is !!! 8.Are we from the same batch or are you my senior?"

At this moment my bus came to my stop , i got down and started walking and the buzz again.

"Hahahahaa... don't tell me , I will figure it out sooner or later and i am from your batch only 😉 8.The thing you hate the most?"

I thought he can never find it as i haven't told Trishna still who my crush is and this random guy thinks he would find it out.

" Video games , i hate it when I lose it with my brother, 9. What colour is your hair?(I am running out of ideas 😆 )"

"Not bad i have Black hairs, 9.Will you go to a date with me tomorrow?"

I read the message twice. What the hell has he gone crazy.Oh now i want to reach home and sleep this is exhausting.

"Date?? I don't even know you !!! How do I know you aren't some sort of creepy stalker or a crazy murdered"

- "You would have to trust me Madhu"]

"NO" I replied instantly.

"If you know who I am would you consider your decision again ? Anyway you have one more question left"

"Maybe i would consider it , 10.Who are you ?"

Now I was at the park near my home , I decided to take the shortcut through it and my phone buzzed again.

"Turn around"

"What? That was not a question nor a answer"

"10.Please?"

My legs got stuck on the ground i was finally coming to know who it was . Now the game has ended  but the curiosity of who he was and why he wanted me to turn made me turn and when i turned i found myself very close to a boy. I could see that his jacket fitted him perfectly and it was unzipped a little to show the white shirt underneath.My eyes traveled a little up a strong jaw , sharp nose , brown eyes messy black hair and mobile in his hand.
"Rishab Kundra i mean Rk", I asked in shock. He moved back and gave a heart melting smile then my phone buzzed again.

"Surprise" 

My head snapped back to Rk . So , he was the one texting me. I was shocked.

"Hey , Madhu would you reconsider your decision please!!"

Rk said , I was shocked would be a understatement but was he serious or this was a prank. Why would the most handsome boy of the college like to go out with me. I knew i like him since the day i saw him helping the children at the orphanage he looked so cute and innocent . While all this was going through my head , I forgot that he was waiting for the answer infront of me.

"Are you kidding me?"

I asked. He pulled me towards himself by sliding a arm at my waist.

"Do you think I am?"

rk asked . I was really shocked . The expression on my face made him remove his arm.

"Sorry madhu , you don't have to make fun of it. If you don't want to go out with a simple NO would work".

I could see him start to make a move then i realized he was serious I quickly grabbed his hand his touch gave me glitters , i could feel butterflies in my stomach. Oh!! I thought this only happened in books.

"So, is this a yes?"

he asked me with a smirk. I couldn't speak anything i was feeling shy. He was my long time crush I remember when we were small he used to come at my place to play with my brother and now see where I am.

"Yes rk , lets meet tomorrow"

"Oh! i was afraid you would say no"

he admitted. I chuckled at this how could rk think i would say no.

"Ofcourse not''

i whispered.

And this was just the beginning.

Do like and comment 😃
Buddy me for getting Pms 😉

My Other Works

Rishabala FS :   Unintentional Love    (Completed)

Rishabala OS : Inspiration

Rishabala OS : Beautiful Feelings

Rishabala OS: Surprise Pack Love

Rishabala OS : My Reason to Smile

Edited by AzraZaidi - 9 years ago
Firstly A BIG THANKS dear for this lobby mindblowing surprise pack love story!!! 🤗

Wat to say yaar u r truly a cute OS writer expert!!!
it's totally unique story with damn cute style of proposal scene!!! love it love love it sooo much!!! ❤️
keep it up my jaana!! u rocked!!! 👏

And I maintained my position again!!! me first to comment!!! yiiipppeee!!!! 🥳 Edited by My_VivJaan - 9 years ago
i read this before only 😉but didnt got time to unres anyways now saying a fabulous and Awesome update i loved it well written !! 👏😳
Edited by -ChitraRocking- - 9 years ago
cute & sweet os..
thanx for the pm 😛
Aww this was a cute one..just luvd it 
Amazing OS!!!!
Super cute...thanks for the PM!!!!:)
tnx fr surprise os nyc dear
Good OS Azra Di!Waiting fr next!Pls continue soon & pm Me!
Aww so cute...
loved tis phone qn ...
lvly dear...
do write more...
ll be waitin...

awesome os 😉

loved love the game ...😃