Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome OS sweet & cute..loved it...
Do continue it plzzz
Edited by cool_sri - 9 years ago
k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome yaar...!!!!! this was like the grin on my face didnt vanish for even a second... πŸ˜ƒ
uv-crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Hayeee that was such a sweet sweet OS Azra...totally loved it...Madhu and RK playing 10 questions 

I read it again and again...and fell love with it more and more...

feels so nice reading something after such a long time...great job sweetheart 

shriyakadge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow ! this was just so cute 
hats of 2 ur idea man ! πŸ‘
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely OS..
thanks for pm dear
My_VivJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Update
update
update
update
AzraZaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi everyone πŸ˜ƒ
I am back with a part 2 for this !!! πŸ˜‰
This is dedicated Shreya for her birthday
 and for Suru for always being with meπŸ˜ƒ
Hope you all enjoy reading this β­οΈβ­οΈ

Part 2 

I was having fun taking pictures with my friends in the dressing room at back stage, the most awaited fest has arrived we were ready for our performance but we still had 10 minutes for it my phone was buzzing but i decided to check it later as I knew it was Rk's message and if I start replying to him now , my friends will start teasing me again they say if he is not with me he is either messaging me ,its almost 3 weeks now that me and rk are together. A volunteer of the fest came and informed that we need to be near the stage as our performance was next. We were going out but then i remembered I had to give my handicam to my friend to take the video of our dance, i took it and thought to check my phone. As i guessed there were 4 messages from rk i opened the last one 

-Madhu if u don't reply now i am coming to the backstage in two minutes

I checked the time it was three minutes ago, Rk must be coming here its better I wait for here for him. I packed all my stuff in my bag and then i heard a knock "Madhu you there inside" "Yes I am here come in " "I was messaging you but you dint reply" "I was getting ready for the performance" "Ok no problem but did i tell you that you look beautiful" "No you dint" "So let me tell you" saying this rk kissed me i was going to respond back then i remembered my makeup , he was ruining it "Rk stop my makeup !!! The next performance is of our group" "Sorry" he said then gave me a quick peck. "What was this for?" "Its for your good luck , Go and rock the stage" "Thanx Rk " "All the best again" rk said. I ran near the stage my friends were already waiting for me "Where were you madhu ?" trishna asked. "I went to get my handicam. I want to record our performance" "Ok i will give it riya" "No we cant go now , lets ask mukund to give it to riya" "Ok as you wish" she replied to me. Trishna called mukund and asked him to give it to riya "Madhu did you meet rk he was searching for you" mukund asked me "Yes i met him thanx" "Ok all the best for your performance and don't forget about the party tonight at my place" "Yes i wont forget" i replied to mukund , after all the hardwork we have been doing we deserved a part and then the announcement was made for our performance.

The performance went very good , rk has also joined us now we were going to the food stalls. Everyone on the way praised us for our performance and the came deepali . Grrr... I hate her , I know she doesn't want to talk she came here only for rk. I signaled trishna and mukund to do something I don't want her to spoil my day i was having so much fun. "Hi rk , can i also join you all" deepali asked rk looked at me I knew how could refuse her on her face just like that "Yes deepali you can by the way we are going to food stalls" "Oh!! What a coincidence i was also planning to go there "deepali replied. Why does she have to join cant she go with her bimbo friends, I know this is no coincidence. "Hey madhu your performance was also good" "Thanx deepali, It had to go good as Rk has wished me luck in his style" saying this i winked at her and hugged rk sidewise. We were at the stalls when riya called me and got up and went to her "Madhu our performance was superb and yes i have recoded everything in your handicam. Take this do check and tell me later" "Thanx riya come join us" "Next time madhu the performances are still going on and i have to be there" "Ok" saying this i put my handicam in my bag and turned towards our table, Deepali has taken my place beside rk now i need to do something. "Deepali , Sulthan is searching for you it seems" "Oh why??" "I don't know , Riya just said me" "Ok i will go now will catch you guys later" "Yes yes you go deepali " I said with a wicked smile on my face and then i sat happily beside my rk again. "Someone looks Jealous here"rk said "No rk i am not jealous why will i be jealous" "Madhu i never took your name, you just confessed yourself" I was caught why cant i just control my mouth why di i have to say whatever comes in my mind. "Lets leave that Rk" "I like this jealous Madhu like jungli billi" saying this rk winked at me i decided to ignore it .

Rest of the day we all had so much fun everything went smoothly we have been preparing for this fest since long time. Rk said he would drop me home I needed to take a nap and then get ready for the party. We were on the way to my home in rks car "Madhu at what time are you going to be there at the party" " I don't know trishna is supposed to me pick me and you?" "I am directly going to mukunds place he needs a little help" "Ok let me call and ask trishna at what she is going to come" i stared searching for my bag to take the phone "Oh No , I forgot my bag at the college I guess" "Where did you keep it " "I don't remember it was with me all the time and i dont know where it is now". I started panicking rk drove back to the college , we searched everywhere but couldn't find it "How can i be so irresponsible" "It happens sometime madhu" "No rk I had very important stuff in it my mobile , wallet , handicam , some important papers and many things" "Relax madhu" "My mobile had all our messages and all the pics took and i lost it " "Madhu now its gone we can do nothing about it, come let me drop you " rk said. At home i was so upset i dint want to do anything all i could think was my bag.

We reached mukunds place the party was happening on full swing. Rk came to me and asked "Are you still upset about the bag" "No" i replied. "Thats good because i have surprise for you" "Thats great what it is " "Madhu its a surprise you will have to wait" rk said and signalled something to mukund, he gave a nod to him and both of them went . I joined trishna and my other friends we were enjoying the party when rk came to me " Enjoying the party" "Yes" "Your surprise is ready do you want come now or later" "Now " i said i was very excited for it . Rk took me to room it was home theater "Rk are we going to watch a movie" "Can you please wait" "Ok" i said. Rk then came and sat beside me "Ready" he asked "Yes". He took some remote and pressed a button. A slideshow of my pictures started I dint know when this pictures were taken in all the pics i was seeing somewhere or doing something there were pictures of me when i was in first year now this was my final year. All these pics were taken without my knowledge but this were beautiful i couldn't believe it "Rk from where did you get all these" "They are my collection" "You clicked all this!!!" I asked in shock "Yes madhu i liked you since the day i saw you in our first year but never got a chance to tell you" The next picture reminded me of a beautiful memory I remembered this scene , it was when me and my friends were playing 10 question in college how can i even forget this day It was the day when Rk asked me out , the next pic was of me replying to rks messages on the first day. These were just not pictures this were beautiful memories. I felt like hugging Rk and telling him that i love him but wasn't it early. Next pictures were of me and rk taking crazy selfies on our first and the picture continued reminding me of all the awesome dates we went there were pics of today's performance also and then the presentation ended with the final pic which gave me shock of my life. The pic was not of me or rk but it was I LOVE YOU MADHU written in rks messy handwriting it brought tears to my eyes i turned towards rk "I Love You Madhu" he said. I pulled him closer and kissed him passionately when we broke the kiss I hugged him tight and said "I love you too rk".

Few months later

I was very angry on rk were was he when i needed him the most. I was calling him from half an hour but he was not picking up my call. I called him for the last time and luckily he picked it up "Hello Madhu" "Hello Rk" "Yes madhu tell me i saw your missed calls , I was busy" "Rk there is small problem a grooms family has come to see me what should i do now" "What !!! Why dint you tell me before" "I also dint knew about it" "So what can i do now , madhu i will call you later dad wants to speak something to me " saying this rk kept the call. My mom again knocked on the door and said "Madhu get ready and come out fast the grooms family is waiting for you". I messaged rk

-You don't have time for now. You be in your office and enjoy and here i will get married

-Madhu darling why are you getting angry!! I have time for you what do you want me to do now. Ok lets play 10 questions

-Rk stop being silly now this is not time for your jokes

-Ok ok so you don't want to play 10 questions no problem we will play 10 requests, What say???

-Rk i am going to kill you

-Oh you seem to get angry, lets lessen the requests how about 1 request. So my one and only request is for now is   1.Get ready fast and come out I am waiting with my family in the living room and don't forget my mother hates late comers πŸ˜‰ 

Edited by AzraZaidi - 9 years ago
My_VivJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yiiipppeee me first πŸ₯³ ❀️
update was mindblowing!! first I thought it's new
OS u sent me but when I opened pm nd saw title I
got happy that u wrote part 2 coz I thought u
wouldn't give next part!!!
coming to update from starting rk's msg then
kiss... madhu's dance performance!!! dips stupidity
then madhu bhagowing her!!! I really really loved it
alll!!! nd the way u mentioning camera I was sure u
will add part about u losing ur bag!! then it came
love the way RK consoled her and give him a
surprise was really sooo cute yaar!!!
then lastly groom cming to see madhu nd she sat
cursing RK otherwise I knew RK is totally enjoying
everything coz he is only coming for her bride!!!
lastly 10 request wowyyy I loved the ending of
part!!!
over all super duper part!!!
most interesting thing is in all this I was thinking
you in place of madhu so tell is there really an
RK?? 'suspicious look'
haha don't get angry just kidding!!
Love You for this amazing surprise pack update !!!
u rocked it!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— ❀️Edited by My_VivJaan - 9 years ago
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely lovely part!!
i loved the last message bit more!! 
such a cute story!! u better continue this surprise pack love & surprise us dear!!
Edited by madhurish - 9 years ago