Cute MayanEmbedded image permalink
milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Cutest on SSLK GunjanEmbedded image permalink
_angelmini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shayl says that Mayank has filled energy in us. Mayank suggests we must dance on a good song. Mayank and Gunjan begin to dance, while Prabhu joins him too. Dayal comes there, and everyone stops looking at him. He comes to Shayl and begins singing; leaving everyone shocked while Shayl shy. Dadi comes home, Dayal tells him it is because of Mayank's job. Shayl says that we are thinking about keeping a hawan. Dadi says we came here to say something important, as for some really important work KT had to leave for Paris. Mayank interferes that what was that important work; Gunjan comes forward and says that KT has selected Rachna as she is a diamond
Mayank and Gunjan tell Shayl that there is engagement at home and it is getting boring. They all goes against Mayank's song choice while Gunjan suggests for some slow song. Mayank asks Dayal for some song suggestion, but he says there must be a song for an irresponsible groom. Gunjan thinks about correcting the mood of Dayal. A baby cries and a lady carrying it comes to the door.πŸ˜†Gunjan introduces the family with the lady as her friend. She had a habit of saying don't mind'. Dayal asks for the baby as she was continuously crying. Seema says that as soon as he got the baby, the anger was all gone.πŸ˜†

PRECAP: Gunjan's friend tells her not to have a baby, at least now. Gunjan looks for the crying baby all night but in the end is successful in making it happy.πŸ˜ƒ

tht baby girl is soo cute...gunjan n baby look sooo cute togetherπŸ€—
milla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _angelmini_

<font color="#3300cc" size="4">Shayl says that Mayank has filled energy in us. Mayank suggests we must dance on a good song. Mayank and Gunjan begin to dance, while Prabhu joins him too. Dayal comes there, and everyone stops looking at him. He comes to Shayl and begins singing; leaving everyone shocked while Shayl shy. Dadi comes home, Dayal tells him it is because of Mayank's job. Shayl says that we are thinking about keeping a hawan. Dadi says we came here to say something important, as for some really important work KT had to leave for Paris.Mayank interferes that what was that important work;Gunjan comes forward and says that KT has selected Rachna as she is a diamond</font>

<font color="#3300cc" size="4">Mayank and Gunjan tell Shayl that there is engagement at home and it is getting boring. They all goes against Mayank's song choice while Gunjan suggests for some slow song. Mayank asks Dayal for some song suggestion, but he says there must be a song for an irresponsible groom. Gunjan thinks about correcting the mood of Dayal. A baby cries and a lady carrying it comes to the door.πŸ˜†</font><font color="#3300cc" size="4">Gunjan introduces the family with the lady as her friend. She had a habit of saying don't mind'. Dayal asks for the baby as she was continuously crying. Seema says that as soon as he got the baby, the anger was all gone.πŸ˜†</font>

<font size="4" color="#ff0000">PRECAP: Gunjan's friend tells her not to have a baby, at least now. Gunjan looks for the crying baby all night but in the end is successful in making it happy.πŸ˜ƒ</font>

<font size="4" color="#ff0000">tht baby girl is soo cute...gunjan n baby look sooo cute togetherπŸ€—</font>

Oh nice precap I which here uses to get precap
_angelmini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: milla

Oh nice precap I which here uses to get precap

i saw today's epi.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›..dunno where u got to see precape...whn gunjan frend said don't hve baby nw gunjan's face🀣
milla thumbnail

i saw today's epi.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›..dunno where u got to see precape...whn gunjan frend said don't hve baby nw gunjan's face🀣

I didn't see precap I wish I did πŸ˜†
milla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pookhi

Very true. Mayan rock:)

Very very true Mayan rocks πŸ‘
milla thumbnail

I am sure Gunjan face will be priceless Roop got the cutest facial expressions πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘