New age Gandhari-- Anjali Mehta

Posted: 9 years ago
Pati ke liye tale huye khana ka tyag😆
🤣

Waise pehle ek epi me Anjie madam ne kaha tha ki wo bachpan se diet food khati aa rahi hai🤔

Doctor wali baat hi pata chala mujhe😆 Jab party me khana khata hai tab to kuch nahi hota use nahi Daya ke ghar par use koi prob hota hai. Balki ye to Jetha hai jo churan chatta rehta hai

Wasie mubarak ho doston, Tarak aanath nahi hai. Unki bhi ek maa hai jinhone unka hath Anjali ke hath me dekar kaha tha isko khana khane mat dena😆
Mehta saab, aap ulte bhi kafi irritating bol lete hai. Bohot talented hai aap wasie. Edited by dey.bh - 9 years ago
Daya insulted Gandhari by comparing her with Anjali.🤢

I still remember that episode where Anjali thinks that taarak is having an affair with someone.In that episode she said that it might be her mistake due to which taarak started having an affair.🤢That was a ridiculous statement made by her.

And now when she came to know that taarak gives food to someone else she doesn't feel that the problem is with her food and not taarak.Ok fine taarak's mom told her to take care of his food habits but that she will give him methi,karela and tulsi ka soup in lunch.🤢She can give him less oil and less masala food also.I am wondering how that peon ate that food. 
Taarak and Anjali Mehta story tracks are the most boring ones. Nothing to look forward to. 
Firstly, 'Men will be men', this is the first lesson any wife has to learn to live a happy conjugal life. never mind how good you cook, his mother shall always be a better cook and never mind how good you look, any other random girl is always better looking than you. He shall also crack jokes on you when you are not around. Come on girl, this is how it is.

Secondly, you cannot force someone to go on a diet. Along with mere diet food products one needs to mentally prepare himself to follow the routine everyday. Human mind is unconquerable. 

Thirdly, if his health issues was brought in to please those critics who are tired of Anjali and her diet food charts, it was the worst way to do so. It only damaged her character which was already down to dogs. How come Hathi doesn't know about Tarak's health problems ? He is the one who is suppose to treat the Gd wasis.Be it headache or surgery, isn't he the multipurpose doctor ?

Foutthly, 'Unki tabiyat kharab ho jati hai', so says new age Gandhari about her husband eating oily and spicy food. However, the story tells us that he has been giving away those tasteless tiffin boxes to some other guy for some six months now. He has no complaints as far as health is concerned?

Fifthly, it is a myth that diet foods are tasteless. I don't know how it was before, these days diet foods comes with ample of variety . There are low calorie, sugarfree and sodium free products. Besides, there are some other ways to change the already existing recipes into a healthy one. I know this because we do that at home all the time. 

Sixth, it was shown long before that Anjali has been eating diet foods since childhood. Today all of a sudden she claims herself as Gandhari who gave away all spices and oils to stand by her husband. How ridiculous is that ?

Lastly, I know you are hurt dear but can you keep that to yourself. You are behaving as if your husband has been caught red handed with some other woman. Relax, darling and solve it at home. To other ladies of the GD society, mind your own business please and keep out 

Edited by dey.bh - 9 years ago
tarak should have said aisa bakwaas khana kaun khayega
ye gokuldham wasi ek dusre ko mast titles de te rehte hain...😆
anjali gandhari
daya anapurna
champakiya gandhi

aur pata nahi kya kya...koiee aur kaam nahi raaha inn logon ko...bus ek dusre ko titles de te rehte and and GOVIPU se saamaan karte hain...😆
Originally posted by subha2601

Daya insulted Gandhari by comparing her with Anjali.🤢

I still remember that episode where Anjali thinks that taarak is having an affair with someone.In that episode she said that it might be her mistake due to which taarak started having an affair.🤢That was a ridiculous statement made by her.

And now when she came to know that taarak gives food to someone else she doesn't feel that the problem is with her food and not taarak.Ok fine taarak's mom told her to take care of his food habits but that she will give him methi,karela and tulsi ka soup in lunch.🤢She can give him less oil and less masala food also.I am wondering how that peon ate that food. 
No wonder that peon lost from 120kgs to 50kgs-maybe he permanently stopped eating after eating the horrible meals prepared by ATM.& also he brought his fat wife to lose weight😆 -This is heights!!!!
Omg I haven't seen this show in ages. I bet the discussions on here are far funnier anyhow. 
@severus 1,  where were you all these days?  Welcome back to tmkoc forum ðŸ˜†