Darkness Looters#14-A New Ray Of Hope ( Invites Only )DT Pg 66 - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@Aishwarya (Agu) Congrats on your 3000 post...

@ Nandy I m stuck on 700 comments only

_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Goood mng...congo shongo...ii did nighty night in previous thread n wake up in new thread..πŸ˜‰... πŸ₯³Edited by meenu7 - 9 years ago
JShiv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What are EMA CVs really trying to show?
We old viewers knew that Kalpi was always more close to Vithal than she was to Kamla... He was always there for her, she was his princess, he understood her, he pampered her, he loved her more than Kamla (at least that's what was shown)... So why are CV's  not showing any scenes of Vital and new Kalpi??? At least there should have been a more stronger bond with him and Kalpi than Kalpi and Kamla since she was closer to him...So far there haven't been any scenes of Vithal and new Kalpi...When will CVs see beyond Kamla...She was never a good mother to her own children especially Kalpi, they are only making them selves fools by showing Kamla was/is a good mother, Pakhi is proof of what kind of mother Kamla is.

And i thought Suhana father hired Kamla as Suhana caretaker and not her bodyguard, the woman is in almost every scene hugging all the screen space 🀒🀒... Dictating and preaching others as usualπŸ₯±πŸ₯±...

The sooner CVs realize Kamla is the worst character in the show the better it will be for them. Unfortunately they are playing blind and not ready to open their eyes and see the reality 

I've said this about a hundred times already and i'm gonna continue saying it till it happens... I hope the show shuts soon 
Edited by JShiv - 9 years ago
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
@jones.. no need to waste energy on cvs...u knw they write after taking paracetamol... also i read that kammo said to kalpi2 that kalpi ka ssapna is become memsaab...aaila mne to hmesha kammo ko suna ki beta tuje bnna h memsaab...tuje to m robot bnakr rhugi...lol..
N new fans still hoping 4 trp rise ..
Hw they tolerate kammo
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Any body thinks ashna will repeat as jodi in any serial as lead ??
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: meenu7

Any body thinks ashna will repeat as jodi in any serial as lead ??

How often does that happen Meenu? But one can hope and trend and tweet πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
MGYlove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hi n bye jules..get well soon...πŸ€—  

Edited by MGYlove - 9 years ago
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Infofan

How often does that happen Meenu? But one can hope and trend and tweet πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Tweetng.. πŸ˜• .. hahahaha jst a thought what if AC as mahrana prtap πŸ˜† .. i knw sharad is finalized but this is jst a thought..hw will AC luk as MP... tthn MP forum blast ac too that hez aged 4 rana πŸ˜† πŸ‘
truantmuse thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the spanking new thread Looters!
I notice that the TRPs have gone down - and still the CVs cling on to their Kamla ma mantra. 

Has there been any confirmation that RP is going to be cast in MP? I'm sure she will do a great job there if she is given the role. Forget the haters for now, I'm sure they will come around once they see her talents. 

OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hola Looters πŸ˜ƒ Friday is here πŸ₯³