CID

CID Story: The Bus Stop Skeleton

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well writtten Shreya.Nice story.     👏 
Awesome narrative style. ⭐️ ⭐️
Story was gripping and suspense was well maintained till the end. 👍🏼

Good start to the story,describing how the case was handed over to the CID team.
Nice  description of the preliminary investigation at the bus stop. 👏
The scene at the forensic lab has been well described.Thanks a lot for the medical information about poisoning. 😊

Good team distribution. 👏 Nice to see that you included Vivek and Tasha in the team. 😊

Very nice portrayal of the investigation scenes at each of the missing persons houses, by the respective officers.The point of the officers showing their badges is very good. 👏 👏 Also the parts, where the relatives were questioned on not closing the missing report,when the person returned back, has been well included.

The scene at the bureau later on,is nicely described.
The parts of further investigation has really nicely portrayed.The manner in which you have written the officers interaction with the respective persons they met is really nice. 👏

Good description of the team's meeting with the Inspector.And the part that, the inspector was reprimanded and punished for his action was really nice.

Later on,the scene at the bureau,where the team was deducing and trying to narrow down on the culprit, has been really excellently written. ⭐️⭐️
After that,the investigation at the bank,college and the houses of the friends has been well described,keeping the suspense intact.👍🏼 ⭐️

After that,the part where the team reviews the case is well described.
👏

Very nice portrayal of the scene at the forensic lab.Good dialogues by the officers. Nice answers by the officers, to the suspects.⭐️ The manner in which you have described,how  each officer took their positions so that none of the suspect may try to escape is really nice.
👏 👏
The idea of  the DNA test,so that the culprit may reveal himself is superb. 👍🏼

Thanks  a lot Shreya for such a wonderful story.

Edited by beena.thomas - 9 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Wow Beena! You already read it! 😆

Thank you so much for your comments!
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Will read soon, Shreya. Looks awesome with the 2009 team. 😊
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'll read it soon Shreya di👍🏼.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Finished reading Shreya. Loved the pure investigation. I am desperate to see such an episode with famous 5 handling the whole case. No lampposts, no unnamed cops.

just one thing...you said Salunkhe managed to get a picture of the dead lady. Then why didn't the cops just visit the missing girls' families and show the pic? Why were they asking so many questions?

The 2 Sunainas were a bit confusing in the beginning. Only when the altered flat number was mentioned I got a hang of it.

Lastly why did Ravi jump and run even before Salunkhe revealed the DNA result? 😆 If he wasnt guilty there was no reason to be scared, naam bolne tak toh intezaar karta...😆 But I could clearly visualise that whole scene. Ravi running, then Vivek and Daya treating him to some of their punches and the truth automatically coming out. 🤣

Good one. Do keep writing. 😊
nsapo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Will read soon...is this special bureau?😃
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Finished reading Shreya. Loved the pure investigation. I am desperate to see such an episode with famous 5 handling the whole case. No lampposts, no unnamed cops. Watch 2009 episodes then. That's where I got the inspiration from. 😳 Else nowadays...

just one thing...you said Salunkhe managed to get a picture of the dead lady. Then why didn't the cops just visit the missing girls' families and show the pic? Why were they asking so many questions? No I think I said that he managed to make a face. Now when you make a face it's bound to look like several people. Or at least that's how it has always been shown on an American show I watch. That's why they don't show the photo, but rather try to find out themselves if the missing girl is actually the dead girl they have.

The 2 Sunainas were a bit confusing in the beginning. Only when the altered flat number was mentioned I got a hang of it. 

Lastly why did Ravi jump and run even before Salunkhe revealed the DNA result? 😆 If he wasnt guilty there was no reason to be scared, naam bolne tak toh intezaar karta...😆 But I could clearly visualise that whole scene. Ravi running, then Vivek and Daya treating him to some of their punches and the truth automatically coming out. 🤣 Because that's how it has always been in CID episodes. The culprit runs before he gets named. 🤣 I had to do that. 🤣

Good one. Do keep writing. 😊

Thanks Vis di! 😃
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: nsapo

Will read soon...is this special bureau?😃

Nope. Our regular CID team. 😃