CID Story: The Bus Stop Skeleton - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Woww !! The story is Awesome Concept is So clear i love this :))
Great Work Well you alwayz done Good !! <33
Thank you for pm..

read it atlast awesome shreya got no doubts clear with itπŸ‘

SHERYU, I read Ur story Kal raat...😊😊
The thing which I really Enjoyed Mostly in Ur Stories is the way Case brought Up or Coming in a way, Highlighted very Casualy, Usually.. in any Incidental and accidental way and that's really Terrific...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘
The case started in a Regular way and the people around calling Police at First...πŸ˜‰ ... Nice Boss...πŸ˜†πŸ‘
Somehow I m not satisfy with DCP SINGH like His Sub Ordinate named AJAYπŸ˜‰, cz U did not give any Specific Reason that why CID included in itπŸ˜•... Yaar from Some of Writers I expected that they must give Proper background of Inclusion of CID in cases and U are One of them😊... so One mark Less...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ
then the whole Pure Investigative part...⭐️⭐️
Loved that Fetus Concept... Really New and U handled it Quite Amazingly...πŸ‘πŸ‘
I really liked that SALUNKHY Sir Not Cracked Everything and at Some parts He said that now its Difficult rather say Impossible like the Death Cause...πŸ‘πŸ‘
I really Loved that SUNAINA Face Sketch Resembles with Some faces.. Not the Specific OneπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†... it mean in Ur story SALUNKHY Sir still in Learning Session...🀣
the Social Messages which U give throu this about that MISSING COMPLAINTS FILES CLOSED Claw was really Excellent...πŸ‘πŸ‘
A Good Gyaan for PeopleπŸ‘... Ufff Hope U are Not gaining Bhashan from BHAI Current Aayii...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I loved the way Senior respected Juniors and Vice Versa and using their Brains too...πŸ‘πŸ‘
FREDDIE Sir Expertise regarding NIHAL was Good either when VIVEK went to that Flat Secretary to Verify SUNAINA statement and told TASHA to be there...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
the FIR COPY, YAADAV ARRESST, His Notes, Officers checking Every Suspect, His/Her Wareabouts was Excillent...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I really Liked that side by side they are Closing those Complaints too...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Yaar why Officer did not talk to ALIA BOSE as according to NIHAL, She is SUNAINA Best Friend...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Yes, RAVI got all Info about Bus Stop.. How .. He is only an Internee in a MallπŸ˜•... Does He associated with Construction or if Yes.. I dunt think that Govt gives such Information to the Shops, Malls around that place where they prepared any Bus Stop...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Somehow that Same Flat Number Confusing as VIS DII said but Yaar U must Tell Me that in Police FIR the Address was Flat 211... CID investigated about that and the Tent have the Same name as SUNAINA whose Presence Verified from other Sources... Ok.. then how VIVEK and TASHA met with Actual Victim SUNAINA Parents...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
DAYA Sir checked RAJ Bank Transaction but He did not Check NIHAL and RAVI... why... He must take their Transaction too cz these Three Boys in Her Gang always in Suspect List...😲😲
ABHI Sir got Info abt that Archaeology Course but never shared it to Team...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
The DNA must be Nice...πŸ‘
I m Sad but after AKSHY movie ENTERTAINMENT release... Kids specially used that Term in Very Wrong way...πŸ˜΅πŸ˜’
any maker should think what He Propagated...
oops... FB going to Some other Plane...πŸ€”
Honestly I really Enjoyed it Thoroughly...πŸ˜³πŸ‘
The Team having Gems always gives Pleasure to watch them working with Dedication at least in Our Stories...😳😳
After reading it, I m feeling Sooth that still in OUR STORIES, CID is a Crime Thriller not a Soap serial...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Thank You so much Boss for this Lovely Ride...πŸ€—πŸ˜³
Originally posted by gadhadada

SHERYU, I read Ur story Kal raat...😊😊
The thing which I really Enjoyed Mostly in Ur Stories is the way Case brought Up or Coming in a way, Highlighted very Casualy, Usually.. in any Incidental and accidental way and that's really Terrific...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘ Thank you. πŸ˜ƒ
The case started in a Regular way and the people around calling Police at First...πŸ˜‰ ... Nice Boss...πŸ˜†πŸ‘
Somehow I m not satisfy with DCP SINGH like His Sub Ordinate named AJAYπŸ˜‰, cz U did not give any Specific Reason that why CID included in itπŸ˜•... Yaar from Some of Writers I expected that they must give Proper background of Inclusion of CID in cases and U are One of them😊... so One mark Less...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ Ouch. I'm hurt. I expected perfect from you. πŸ˜†
then the whole Pure Investigative part...⭐️⭐️
Loved that Fetus Concept... Really New and U handled it Quite Amazingly...πŸ‘πŸ‘
I really liked that SALUNKHY Sir Not Cracked Everything and at Some parts He said that now its Difficult rather say Impossible like the Death Cause...πŸ‘πŸ‘
I really Loved that SUNAINA Face Sketch Resembles with Some faces.. Not the Specific OneπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†... it mean in Ur story SALUNKHY Sir still in Learning Session...🀣
the Social Messages which U give throu this about that MISSING COMPLAINTS FILES CLOSED Claw was really Excellent...πŸ‘πŸ‘
A Good Gyaan for PeopleπŸ‘... Ufff Hope U are Not gaining Bhashan from BHAI Current Aayii...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Main current aayii ko dekhti nahi hoon. πŸ˜†
I loved the way Senior respected Juniors and Vice Versa and using their Brains too...πŸ‘πŸ‘
FREDDIE Sir Expertise regarding NIHAL was Good either when VIVEK went to that Flat Secretary to Verify SUNAINA statement and told TASHA to be there...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
the FIR COPY, YAADAV ARRESST, His Notes, Officers checking Every Suspect, His/Her Wareabouts was Excillent...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I really Liked that side by side they are Closing those Complaints too...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Yaar why Officer did not talk to ALIA BOSE as according to NIHAL, She is SUNAINA Best Friend...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Yes, RAVI got all Info about Bus Stop.. How .. He is only an Internee in a MallπŸ˜•... Does He associated with Construction or if Yes.. I dunt think that Govt gives such Information to the Shops, Malls around that place where they prepared any Bus Stop...πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Actually interns ko bhi aisi information milti hai. Jab main ek intern thi government main toh mujhe bhi information milti thi taki main usse compile karke forward kar sakhoon. You'd be surprised ke bina soche samjhe log interns ko kya kya de dete hain.
Somehow that Same Flat Number Confusing as VIS DII said but Yaar U must Tell Me that in Police FIR the Address was Flat 211... CID investigated about that and the Tent have the Same name as SUNAINA whose Presence Verified from other Sources... Ok.. then how VIVEK and TASHA met with Actual Victim SUNAINA Parents...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Because they found out another Sunaina was in the building. Mujhe laga maine mention kiya. πŸ˜•
DAYA Sir checked RAJ Bank Transaction but He did not Check NIHAL and RAVI... why... He must take their Transaction too cz these Three Boys in Her Gang always in Suspect List...😲😲
ABHI Sir got Info abt that Archaeology Course but never shared it to Team...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
The DNA must be Nice...πŸ‘
I m Sad but after AKSHY movie ENTERTAINMENT release... Kids specially used that Term in Very Wrong way...πŸ˜΅πŸ˜’
any maker should think what He Propagated...
oops... FB going to Some other Plane...πŸ€”
Honestly I really Enjoyed it Thoroughly...πŸ˜³πŸ‘
The Team having Gems always gives Pleasure to watch them working with Dedication at least in Our Stories...😳😳
After reading it, I m feeling Sooth that still in OUR STORIES, CID is a Crime Thriller not a Soap serial...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Thank You so much Boss for this Lovely Ride...πŸ€—πŸ˜³ Thank you yaar! πŸ€—
Finally I get time to read..and I just loved the story..haye..dil garden garden ho gaya.. Its a total refreshing package for the ones who really miss old CID. Nice to see 2009 team at work.. Nice team distribution (no extras thank God..though I would like to see Rajat sir & Sachin sir too), good pacing, fantastic narration (I love this part the most in all of your stories..reader can really visualize the chain of events)., motive was okay..you keep the investigation procedure simple, logical - another plus point. I was confused b/w two Sunaina's.. I liked that people first called police..not CIDπŸ˜†.. End was totally FWishπŸ˜†.. If Ravi didn't run he wouldn't be caught.. To be honest I loved this fact too..
Thanks a lot for the story Shreya di..
Hi shreya I just read ur story and its really good πŸ‘πŸΌ
Investigation through out the story was awesome and the whole story is just like a casual case in CID and really really like it πŸ˜ƒ 
And yes I liked this old one team πŸ˜‰ fivesome with vivek and tasha superb πŸ˜ƒ
Thes case was good police wala jo involve tha na wrong fir me use toh daya sir k sth chor dete zara wo btate toh saye k duty kese ki jati hai πŸ˜‰ or is ravi pe mje wese hi doubt ho gaya tha when he was telling about nihal and sunaina to tasha and vivek so ediot wese sunaina bi na uff πŸ˜›
Very nice yar and enjoyed reading it. 
Thank u so much for a good case πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

Finally I get time to read..and I just loved the story..haye..dil garden garden ho gaya.. Its a total refreshing package for the ones who really miss old CID. Nice to see 2009 team at work.. Nice team distribution (no extras thank God..though I would like to see Rajat sir & Sachin sir too), good pacing, fantastic narration (I love this part the most in all of your stories..reader can really visualize the chain of events)., motive was okay..you keep the investigation procedure simple, logical - another plus point. I was confused b/w two Sunaina's.. I liked that people first called police..not CIDπŸ˜†.. End was totally FWishπŸ˜†.. If Ravi didn't run he wouldn't be caught.. To be honest I loved this fact too..
Thanks a lot for the story Shreya di..

@ Bold: Honestly I wasn't going to do it but I wanted to include something FWish so I did it. πŸ˜† FW always has to have the criminal run to get caught. πŸ˜†
Very very sorry di for this super duper late review.
I can't tell how much I loved this story. Pure investigation, read such a story after a long time. Absolutely no loopholes if science is to be concerned. I couldn't get what was Abhijeet sir examining all alone, is it that u didn't mention or I missed something πŸ˜•.

I could see a glimpse of Golden era CID cases in it. I liked the narration and ur writing style.  Another thing that went well with me was that people didn't call CID straightaway but the local police was informed first, which actually happens as CID mostly take referred cases. The best team was at work and this increased my liking of the story. There were not many twists and turns, so it was easy for a person like me to understand the plot well. The mature behaviour of the team in the first lab scene was another highlight of the story.

This was absolutely amazing. Excellent workβ­οΈπŸ‘.
Originally posted by HimaniCID

Very very sorry di for this super duper late review. No problem. πŸ˜Š
I can't tell how much I loved this story. Pure investigation, read such a story after a long time. Absolutely no loopholes if science is to be concerned. I couldn't get what was Abhijeet sir examining all alone, is it that u didn't mention or I missed something πŸ˜•. What part is that?

This was absolutely amazing. Excellent workβ­οΈπŸ‘. Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ