Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
it was awsome
loved it

Edited by scarletmalik - 9 years ago
ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have mentioned this before and again this reading your peice of work takes me to a different world completely ...This was very beautifully written though beautiful is definitely an understatement...
First update was quite nice about a transformed atheist due to society and second one was even better there is a very thin line between lust and longing of a woman for a man and you portrayed it very beautifully ..
I am eagerly waiting for your next update😊😊😊
Edited by frappie - 9 years ago
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
UNRES

Part 1- Gambheeram! (majestic)πŸ‘

part2- ati gambheeram!πŸ‘

Your description of new main priest reminds Aham.😊 and while reading, I imagined him as a priest (in the attire from Parashuram's episode. Thanks to VasusenaRadheya's caps!)

What makes this story special in my eyes is the whole theme is refreshing. It has something natural. Am I smelling a hidden twist? I like stories of this kind. I guess I'm going to read about two lovers who forget to tell each other. May be Devapriya will tell him. She is very bold type. She is capable of a even his apaharan & bhaag jaaoying. Anyhow let me wait.

Writing on an already written character and creating a fresh character are very different which needs a mother's care.. I liked the way you created Devapriya! Dashing, daring, intelligent, injured and bleeing soul still keeping head straight.

Waiting for next update. But no hurries...
Edited by Brahmaputra - 9 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Read the first part . Quite interesting to be absolutely frank . I'm totally liking it the way you've wriiten the first part . You've created the a mystic air of the bygone era where it is quite easy to picturize that time & the characters...at least the character of Devpriya has been sketched very nicely .
But , I always love male characters & male-centric historical stories more , so I'm wayy more interested to read about Devpratim . Hopefully he won't fall for Devpriya first , that'll ruin the story for me . πŸ˜†
Waiting for the clash of the titans πŸ˜ˆ , oops , I mean Devs . πŸ˜‰
Your writing is extremely lucid Panchali di , specially in this one . πŸ‘ πŸ‘
As a rule I don't read ANY FF/OS πŸ˜† .  I'm very imaginative myself  , so my mind writes it's own story with it's own character every single sec of my breathing . But for the first time I'm very interested to read the next parts . πŸ˜³ 
Edited by VasusenaRadheya - 9 years ago
viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I love this part of your OS Devdasi-Love Or God.
If the first part was good this one is surely the better.πŸ‘
I liked the portrayal of Devpriya or Priya, she is bold, beautiful and intelligent.
She believes herself. She has a mind.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I love Devpratim as the head priest. He is gentle, kind-hearted and handsomeπŸ‘πŸΌ (I hated the head priest in your previous post so much😑)

I am eagerly waiting for the next update.

I like the picture or whatever you call it with Aham as the Head priest and Pooja as Devpriya.πŸ‘

allseasonrain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Diii how can you write so well that you actually make me read it at 2 am ... awesome Di...
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Wow ! So Now, Devpriya Is Getting Attached To Her Lord, The Purohit...I Think This Is The Difference Between Old And New Times - In The Olden Days God Himself Came Down To Save His Darling, And Now He Came In The Disguise Of A Human Due To The Increasing Rate Of Disbelief In Him !
.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Panchu I am sorry for being sooo late to comment.I loved Devpriya though she is kind of grey.I guess the  sorroundings make her lie to herself and behave falsely masking her inherent goodness.I think she is compassionate by nature which is revealed by her saving the cat..I loved her rebel nature.And I sooo love Pooja.And now comes the best part the hero...I actually want to fill this page with blush smileys.His sculpted muscular body,thunderstorm voice ,handsome face ,beautiful lips...I am losing my self control Panchu.Eager to see the Romance pure and divine romance And also hope He will be able to make her understand the God in the stone Updateee
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarletmalik

it was awsome

loved it

Thank you πŸ˜Š
panchaali thumbnail

Thankzzz πŸ˜ƒ