Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by frappie

I have mentioned this before and again this reading your peice of work takes me to a different world completely ...This was very beautifully written though beautiful is definitely an understatement...
You make me blush with your comment πŸ˜³

First update was quite nice about a transformed atheist due to society and second one was even better there is a very thin line between lust and longing of a woman for a man and you portrayed it very beautifully ..

Thankz...It look a long time to write this story, thank God that I can portray it😊
I am eagerly waiting for your next update😊😊😊

will post it soon πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Brahmaputra

UNRES

Part 1- Gambheeram! (majestic)πŸ‘

part2- ati gambheeram!πŸ‘ gambheeram!!!! what a word πŸ˜†

Your description of new main priest reminds Aham.😊 and while reading, I imagined him as a priest (in the attire from Parashuram's episode. Thanks to VasusenaRadheya's caps!)

Hey cannot you see the cover pic??? Mimi edited Aham's pic from Parsuram epi πŸ˜ƒ I have imagined Puja Bose [former Parvati of Mahadev] as Devpriya, Mimi edited  both of their pic together beautifully 

What makes this story special in my eyes is the whole theme is refreshing. It has something natural. Am I smelling a hidden twist? I like stories of this kind. I guess I'm going to read about two lovers who forget to tell each other. May be Devapriya will tell him. She is very bold type. She is capable of a even his apaharan & bhaag jaaoying. Anyhow let me wait.

Apaharan???? πŸ˜† so you are aware about my kidnap marriage fascination??πŸ˜† oh yeh you read Anuraag πŸ˜† but don't worry Devpriya is not that BOLD πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Writing on an already written character and creating a fresh character are very different which needs a mother's care.. I liked the way you created Devapriya! Dashing, daring, intelligent, injured and bleeing soul still keeping head straight.

Thank you for such compliment😳 even writing a fan fiction also I try to portray characters of my own, but while writing with epic characters I cannot change them more na!!!  

Waiting for next update. But no hurries...

I thought of updating today only but less comments made me sad πŸ˜­ but no worry I can change my mood also, actually I don't know why feeling little depressed 

Originally posted by Radhikerani

Wow ! So Now, Devpriya Is Getting Attached To Her Lord, The Purohit...I Think This Is The Difference Between Old And New Times - In The Olden Days God Himself Came Down To Save His Darling, And Now He Came In The Disguise Of A Human Due To The Increasing Rate Of Disbelief In Him !

Dear, thank you for such a wonderful commentπŸ€—

But Devpriya has simply grown crush on the new Purohit πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Originally posted by mandy15

awesome:)

thnx 😊 
Originally posted by viji2111

I love this part of your OS Devdasi-Love Or God.
If the first part was good this one is surely the better.πŸ‘

Thankz, I too personally love the 2nd story more, but to portray it perfectly I had to write the prequel...in th eupcoming chapter you will realize it 😊 
I liked the portrayal of Devpriya or Priya, she is bold, beautiful and intelligent.
She believes herself. She has a mind.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thankz πŸ˜ƒ

I love Devpratim as the head priest. He is gentle, kind-hearted and handsomeπŸ‘πŸΌ (I hated the head priest in your previous post so much😑)

Well In medieval era  priests  were like that only, Devpratim was exception, coz he was basically a teacher...😊

I am eagerly waiting for the next update.

I thought of posting it today only, but feeling bit depressed, lets see when the mood changes.. 

I like the picture or whatever you call it with Aham as the Head priest and Pooja as Devpriya.πŸ‘

I am shipping Aham and Puja Bose together now a day, [Though I loved Puja Bose with Mohit Raina a lott as Shiva's Parvati], but now I want to see Puja with Aham as well..hope they comes together as a pair in a show πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by allseasonrain

Diii how can you write so well that you actually make me read it at 2 am ... awesome Di...

awwwn thank you dear πŸ€—

sorry for ruining ur sleep πŸ˜”
Welcome Panchaali. I'm online from mobile phone. So I've turned images off. So did not see the Banner. But now saw it. Awesome.! I like Pooja very much. Her eyes are very powerfull and expressive.

Gambheeram is a Sanskrit word. As soon as I completed reading that was the word came in my mind. It actually means something like 'of grandeurous or profound in style and deeply written' in context to literature. I did not get an exact single word in English. So I translated it as majestic.

I've read Anuraag & I know your imagination. I would love a more bold Devapriya more and more. Another time if possible write a story on a girl who kidnaps her boy to get married. Still Devapriya is no less. It might be just that she is well known to everyone so that she can't run away. She loves questioning everything and that is something I like very much as I think humans are given brain to think and limbs to follow. But unfortuately most people do the exact opposite.

Don't feel sad. After all this is writer's corner, not our forum. I can see only your thread is getting the highest number of comments in this section in the shortest time!πŸ‘
Originally posted by vaikartana

Panchu I am sorry for being sooo late to comment.I loved Devpriya though she is kind of grey.I guess the  sorroundings make her lie to herself and behave falsely masking her inherent goodness.

I think she is compassionate by nature which is revealed by her saving the cat..

yesss that's true πŸ˜Š

I loved her rebel nature.And I sooo love Pooja.

u know I m shipping Puja Bose and Aham day and night together now

And now comes the best part the hero...I actually want to fill this page with blush smileys.

You could have done it, who was stopping you 😳 πŸ˜‰

His sculpted muscular body,thunderstorm voice ,handsome face ,beautiful lips...I am losing my self control Panchu.Eager to see the Romance pure and divine romance And also hope He will be able to make her understand the God in the stone

yes that he will do πŸ˜Š

Updateee

I wanted to, but I m upset now πŸ˜”

Originally posted by Brahmaputra

Welcome Panchaali. I'm online from mobile phone. So I've turned images off. So did not see the Banner. But now saw it. Awesome.! I like Pooja very much. Her eyes are very powerfull and expressive.

Thankz, I am fond of her very much from Devon ke Dev Mahadev serial.. I loved her as Parvati, she played the Mahakali avatar so perfectly [and Mahakali is aradhaya of my family]πŸ˜ƒ that I simply fell in love with this Parvati of Mahadev πŸ˜ƒ

Gambheeram is a Sanskrit word. As soon as I completed reading that was the word came in my mind. It actually means something like 'of grandeurous or profound in style and deeply written' in context to literature. I did not get an exact single word in English. So I translated it as majestic.

awwwn πŸ˜³ thank youπŸ€—

I've read Anuraag & I know your imagination. I would love a more bold Devapriya more and more. Another time if possible write a story on a girl who kidnaps her boy to get married. 
Hey bhagwan, kidnap ka bhoot char gaya tumhe πŸ€£

Still Devapriya is no less. It might be just that she is well known to everyone so that she can't run away. She loves questioning everything and that is something I like very much as I think humans are given brain to think and limbs to follow. But unfortuately most people do the exact opposite.

very very true πŸ‘πŸΌ

Don't feel sad. After all this is writer's corner, not our forum.

This is my original story, how could I post it to Mahabharat forumπŸ˜” Though I don't consider Mahabharat related stories fan fictions, still this story is completely different, the only connection is Aham's face 

I can see only your thread is getting the highest number of comments in this section in the shortest time!πŸ‘

Thankz😊, but my earlier OS has got comments, when I have written this one with moree effort and as I have imagined Aham as the lead, I thought Karnalis will read it, but most of them skipped [just like the previous one]  
Originally posted by VasusenaRadheya

Read the first part . Quite interesting to be absolutely frank . I'm totally liking it the way you've wriiten the first part . You've created the a mystic air of the bygone era where it is quite easy to picturize that time & the characters...at least the character of Devpriya has been sketched very nicely .
But , I always love male characters & male-centric historical stories more , so I'm wayy more interested to read about Devpratim . Hopefully he won't fall for Devpriya first , that'll ruin the story for me . πŸ˜†

But I always write hero heroine falls for each other naturally, like in real lives, 😳it is of course tough to say who fell first and who last😳okay in the next part you will decide who fell first, I will live that to you. coz I really don't know if Devpratim fell first or DevpriyaπŸ˜•

Waiting for the clash of the titans πŸ˜ˆ , oops , I mean Devs . πŸ˜‰

yup that'll happen soon πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰ 
Your writing is extremely lucid Panchali di , specially in this one . πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thank you πŸ˜Š
As a rule I don't read ANY FF/OS πŸ˜† .  
Oh really!! Then I must be lucky coz u read almost all OS of mine πŸ˜ƒ

thank you πŸ€—

I'm very imaginative myself  , so my mind writes it's own story with it's own character every single sec of my breathing . 

awwn that's cute πŸ˜ƒ

But for the first time I'm very interested to read the next parts . πŸ˜³ 

will post it soon πŸ˜ƒ