Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

1st thing 1st .. I love this Priya .. she is bold smart intelligent and totally no nonsense 

She is born to rule .. she can't be dominated coz she knows how to trick 

One who can just give a damn to the miseries and turn it into the weapon of power play is amazing 

thank you, I just wanted to write stories of two Devdasi who will be different from each other one is strong but simple, but the second one will be bold..these stories were in my mind for soo long

I will anytime pick bitchy Devapriya over Krishnapriya 

that toh anyone will pick β­οΈ I myself also pick Devpriya, that's why imagined the face of Parvati mataπŸ˜ƒ as her...and also written this story with double effort...but as writer of both the stories I just can't ignore Krishnaa's strength also...
She doesn't depend on any divine power but believes in herself β­οΈ

But Krishnapriya did not depend on the divine power, she continuously said she too accepted her life like her mother and other Devdasi , she never prayed to God to give her any exception, she did not pray to God to protect her..she wasn't bold like Devpriya, but she fought in her own way, like Devpriya she too accepted her life..I think I have said it in the story..she just loved God, in spite of the misery God has given to her...that's why I described her as Love of God...but Devpriya did not have faith in God..nor did she believed in love..her strengths appeals us more because fitting in Krishnaa's shoe is difficult, while there exist a Devpriya almost in every common lady..😊

I am eager to read the love story .. it is intriguing .. A man of dignity and a woman so manipulative

It has every chance of intense passionate n battle of wit .. looking forward to it

hope I could satisfy you this time πŸ˜³

Sea-Hawk thumbnail

I added one more point in my comment .. check
Sea-Hawk thumbnail

You got me wrong here .. I didn't like Priya coz she accepted her miseries I loved her coz she made the inevitable her power .. she cudn't change her fate but she didn't accept it with pain, she played over it .. there is nothing wrong in praying for better future .. I can give you clear reasons y I didn't like Krishnapriya n loved Devapriya .. but as you said both r your creation .. I know writers love their characters like their own baby .. so naturally you will feel for both πŸ˜Š

n I think there should be Priyas in every woman but sadly mostly there are KrishnaPriyas in Indian women .. want to accept their fate with tears  

panchaali thumbnail

Some lines were too good like I loved when she said, you call it Sati I call it suicide .. so so true .. how society creates story to cover up facts n justify it with cock n bull stories .. n ages after people still can't find courage to break the myth and see the raw truth .. your Priya could say it without a veil .. awesome

Thank you, that part is my personal favorite because I find it is the easy way to hide suicide which is counted as sin as per religion...
panchaali thumbnail

Edited by panchaali - 9 years ago

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First of all sorry for not editing my previous post. I got busy. But here I am, now bear with me.
WOW! just wow.😊 They are so opposite from each other. But the good thing about opposites is that they attract,πŸ˜‰ they can't help it which is totally fine with meπŸ˜† They both are realistic when it comes to the norms and cruelties of the society. But their ways to deal with it are totally different. She gets defensive, bitchy and manipulative and he gets calm, collected and dignified. They are like fire and water.Both of them when are calm give life and when mad cause mass destruction. I am most excited to how he is going to save her from all the hardships that a pradhan devdasi have to face. You see people who are calm have destructive tempers that is what I think the case is with our hero.

I love the way you write. I love the setting of the story and you do full justice to it by using all the proper terms and titles. When I read, it feels like I am in that world of priests and Kings. You have given this a lot of time and i really appreciate that. It is a very different setting for a story that we read on IF(and I don't read much on IF these days but this mahabharat forum bunch is very talented). I love how you express their emotions in such simple way that the person reading feels them.

Keep writing and thank you for such a wonderful story. Copyright it.

Blues
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
RES
Read half of it... will read full from laptop and then comment..
Just cant wait to read the full thing.. you are an awesome writer panchaali di
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

First of all sorry for not editing my previous post. I got busy. But here I am, now bear with me.

That's okay πŸ˜Š

WOW! just wow.😊 They are so opposite from each other. But the good thing about opposites is that they attract,πŸ˜‰ they can't help it which is totally fine with meπŸ˜† They both are realistic when it comes to the norms and cruelties of the society. But their ways to deal with it are totally different. She gets defensive, bitchy and manipulative and he gets calm, collected and dignified. They are like fire and water.

bold part Very well said πŸ‘

Both of them when are calm give life and when mad cause mass destruction. I am most excited to how he is going to save her from all the hardships that a pradhan devdasi have to face. You see people who are calm have destructive tempers that is what I think the case is with our hero.

he will do it with his wit not with temper..soon I will post that part πŸ˜Š

I love the way you write. I love the setting of the story and you do full justice to it by using all the proper terms and titles. When I read, it feels like I am in that world of priests and Kings. You have given this a lot of time and i really appreciate that. It is a very different setting for a story that we read on IF(and I don't read much on IF these days but this mahabharat forum bunch is very talented). I love how you express their emotions in such simple way that the person reading feels them.

Thank you πŸ˜Š I mean wow that's a wonderful commentπŸ˜ƒ  
However, earlier I have written in DEK [Dekha Ek Kwab] forum also..I always have a passion for history and mythology and most of my stories are based on these backgrounds..😊 

Keep writing and thank you for such a wonderful story. Copyright it.

Yaap I will writing is my life,😊 and I reserve copyright for all my stories, have you read my OS on Duryadhan in the Mahabharat forum? I have given that OS to a monthly newspaper to publish😊 

Blues

panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brishti_Sarkar

RES

Read half of it... will read full from laptop and then comment..
Just cant wait to read the full thing.. you are an awesome writer panchaali di

Oh thank you,πŸ€— take your time πŸ˜Š
panchaali thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.